17 feb: big things, little things.. yeah, right!

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
y'know? i was gonna miss this episode today. after a mind-crunching rehersal, the group was off to a mexican meal to prove that we could all truly be civilised with each other... and i was 'bout to trot off with the bunch. except there was an pcp who was waiting outside, impatient to whisk me off to watch the show!  she's such a bully sometimes... and man, am i glad she is! 🀣

i'm confused 'bout today's bt,lt though. is probably gonna be a prem things, heer things more than a big thing, little things today... πŸ˜† so to be unbiased, 'm gonna club things together, so that it still looks like a bt,lt...

* heer thing: i soooo desperately loved the way she stormed to prem and demanded what the heck he was doing with harman downstairs!  

y'know? i've always loved the fact that from the moment she met him, heer owned prem. she did.  even before she knew that he owned her right back (from that wonderful ''tumhare ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai'' phhandoooooooooooooooooh onwards), heer always acted like she owned prem. those fierce tears in her eyes as he mutely got engaged to ashlesha was soooo indicative of that...

but one thing 'bout heer was that her demeanour was always the sati-savitri type of owner of prem. i mean, think back: when he was doing his mega sacrifice for veera, the way she demanded why he didn't tell her. or when she ran after him 'bout sanjana's sari. that was a more  meek heer.

marriage seems to have changed heer in very subtle ways: prem has not got a meek wife!  and oh, i so love that! this episode was full of that heer!

she is scolding when she asks him what he did with harman.

she is scolding when she threatens his little brother preet.

she is bluntly honest when she says she just can't eat food he cooks!  🀣

she is sooo frustrated when prem suggests that he find something else to do while she puts up the pictures -- she had sooo totally thought that would a cozy husband-wife sharing task!  🀣

she is lovingly appreciative when prem tells her he's read 'bout cooking and hop-skip-jumps off to ''share'' duties with his wife.

she is openly distressed when she sees that kitchen that looks like an earthquake hit it.

and more...

she is totally come-hither with that deep neck kurta.

she is totally aware of his gentlemanly desperation to keep away from her - and his raging need to be with her.  and she uses it!!

and so, she is a total siren with her demure little under-the-eyelashes look, her crossed feet as she sits apparently engrossed in flipping the pages of a magazine 🀣 *heer!  people read magazines, not flip through it at 19 pages to a dozen!* , her teeny smiles,  her  whole ''um...i don't need the ac'' when he soooooo desperately does need it!, her total control of her hands compared with his flailing ones.

i love heer. i do. i want her to be like she was today -- forever. in control. in love. in happiness. in smiles all the time...

* prem thing:  and her husband!  seriously, this is a match made in heaven! today, they may have been trying to push all my buttons, but hey!  heer was there fighting for the girls-side-of-the-force. so i could sit back and relax and just enjoy watching prem on screen.

i burst into laughter seeing him in white again. no, no, he didn't look funny. but his kurta was buttoned up all the way! that is sooooooo prem! *i suspect, 'cause that's soooo hc, but...*  i'm so glad that hasn't changed.

*and please note: there's a good reason why i'm hired to roll up the sleeves of his white shirts -- what an untidy rollup that poor kurta's sleeves were. no matter, though... it was - after all - on prem arms, no?  hateful guy... 🀣*

i loved the way he rubbed his stomach searching for his mom to get him food... such a guy thing!  πŸ˜†

oh, and the contrast in attitudes when they discovered they were on their own -- i loved, loved, loved the way he got even more antsy than heer when he discovered they were on their own in that big old house. it was like: i'm the guy, i have to be a gentleman! it is the girl's job to seduce the guy -- but i have to honour the (totally brain-dead!) promise we have chosen to uphold... πŸ˜†

i mean, it's one thing to have the girl sitting demurely with her ankles crossed... it's totally cute when the guy does it too!!!  🀣

and that ac thing! ho! is someone feeling hot suddenly?  hmmmm.... prem! 🀣

but i must say:  his face when the music comes on! it's like the music is saying everything that is in his mind, his heart, his fingertips, his belly, his toes - that he wants heer, he wants heer, he wants heer.   i soooo loved that startled look he instantly throws at her as if to see: has she heard it?  has she noticed it?  has she discovered that's what i want??  *and of course, siren heer just sits there, demurely, in her deep neck kurta, eyes reflecting the same message back at him... * poor prem. poor thing! i couldn't hate him today even if i wanted to... 'cause i soooo understood why his feet moved back and he switched the music off firmly. πŸ˜†

and i must say this too: i admired his courage to come sit so close to heer.. to try to make civilised conversation - calmly- with her. although, it wasn't at all calm!  did anyone else get a trace of hip-hop in that suddenly babbling prem?? πŸ˜†

i admired that he was smart enough to figure that a picture-hanging session with heer is a potential hole through which he could lose all his sanity.

but what i couldn't figure was: why, oh why, did he choose to cook???  ''mein nay padda hai''???  prem!!!  i loved the way heer tried to stop him. but being heer - she who loves prem always and so much that she gives him space - she actually lets him go. and doesn't follow to see what he's upto! loved that heer smile. *thinking* actually, i just love heer smiling. period!  πŸ˜ƒ

was there anything as brilliant as that whole prem-takes-over-the-kitchen segment?  i was giggling wildly through the whole thing. *thank goodness, i wasn't at home -- mom is already considering cutting off cable!  🀣*

the really best bit was just how much time he spent preening in front of his thali-mirror!!! 🀣  it soooo made sense.  this is a guy who runs a hotel. so he has experience with kitchen staff. and that's what he knows 'bout the kitchen!  that the chef's the guy with the top chef hat!  that's it!  that's what's there to cooking!   🀣 *btw, prem in an apron has got to be a fashion statement -- wasn't it incredible how good he made that rather drab apron look???  drat that guy!πŸ˜†*

and then i discovered there was something as brilliant as prem-takes-over-the-kitchen -- and that was prem-defends-his-kitchen-from-heer!!!! bwaaaaaa....hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!  d'you know what i really loved most 'bout that segment?  *other than  the shot that showed off his beautiful face under that paper cap, eyes and mouth open wide with guilt, turning around when heer calls, startled, throwing up the vegetables in his hand?? 🀣 i sooo hope khushi has caps up today, 'cause i want that!*  i loved the way in which he touches heer changes from the start to the end of the segment. at first, he's still in i-want-heer mode at the beginning: as she's flapping around like a chick who has lost her mother hen, he's trying to get her to calm down. but he doesn't want to touch her. it's all finger action.  but then, when he sees that she's not listening to him, he firmly grabs her -- floured, masala-ed hands and all! -- and tells her to go upstairs, keep faith in him and wait for his call!  i loved that. i totally loved that.  

*of course, it's continued below!  koi shaq!!???!  πŸ˜†*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
phew!  now that i have some of that out of my system., here is the real bt,lt for today..... πŸ˜†

* little thing: 'kay, i want to know -- when are they gonna get harman to acknowledge that maya is a ... smaller version of a rodent? when??

he knew it from the start -- that she didn't give a rodent's ass for his family!  and so -- when are they gonna show us the real reason that harman left the junejas?? *frowning heavily* when??!  i need prem's brother harman's actions to be justified!  *frowning fiercely now!*

* big thing: my gosh! (god) preet heard my prayers and answered them!  the rest of the juneja's left prem-heer alone!?!?! 

'course, they're sneaky -- they didn't want to answer the prayer totally as i'd prayed! i'd wanted heer-prem to go to ambala leaving the juneja's behind. they flipped it. very interesting.  i'm still *fiercely* loving it though... all hail, (god) preet!

* little thing: prem didn't think even once 'bout calling lalit juneja or preet to find out where they are!!

hmmm...!!!!  how fake can his my-family-comes-first and i-and-heer-will-not-live-as-h&w-till... be??  prem, can you care any less 'bout where your family are??  πŸ˜†

* little thing: *sigh* i'm such a sucker for the sight of rural farmland india. i love the ambala house setting.   it was sooo heart-warming.

* little thing: i liked meher remembering her life in that house.  i liked that they didn't show nihaal with memories of that house -- thank goodness!  'cause he didn't really live there.  thank you, creatives for that!

* little thing: i liked that meher coming to ask preet what he wants to eat before they start lunch. so sweet.

* meet thing: preet-meher sharing their dreams. i just desperately love it when they show such simple and deep conversations between their characters, don't you?  it soo tells us who they are, in the best way possible.  this is good story telling.  and that is what will make this show the best show on hindi tv.. seriously.

i loved ruminative preet.  d'you realise this is the first time that we've had a character ruminate and put life into perspective? his big thing was to have fun -- and no responsibilities.  and now everything's changed.  same with meher. her big thing, while  in that house,  was to make a movie.  that's what is uppermost as her dream in her mind. and i loved that the storytellers tell us that. it was actually quite an incredible segment - that meet segment.   totally loved it.

they are friends, really good friends. they're not thinking of love. but y'know what? now i'm  just dying to see how this team will have them fall in love.

g: meher rocked that scene. well, so did preet.  but he always does.  meher's act was new.  she was all memories and childish happiness - and she rocked it.

* little thing: meher thinks ddlj is dilwala dulha dulhan ko lejayenge? and this is a movie she saw 15 times??! meher!  but i'm glad she goofed -- 'cause the smile in (god) preet's eyes when he says ''ya, i've seen something like that..'' was incredible!  *all hail, (god) preet, god of smiles!*

* little thing: say!  isn't that the dupatta that prem had offered to meher as a replacement for the one that dirtchachi had torn?? 

* little thing: so cute!  (god) preet goes close and says "shall we have a small change in location"?  preet!!!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ€—  it's lovely to see that these two - who got together out of strange and twisted circumstances - are going to work calmly and hard to make their life work. 

* big thing: prem in a white shirt!  *preening* doesn't he look wunnnerful?? 

but!  stoooopid people, who then put him in a darned waistcoat! after i'd soooo carefully smoothed that shirt over his ...shoulders. yes, shoulders. *drinking water* stoooopid people!  making him look like a butler... stooopid. πŸ˜›

* little thing: what was that music playing when prem-meets-heer-on-the-terrace? it was ... haunting..

* prem-heer thing: oh my. oh my, oh my, oh my. i sooo love the grace and beauty of gentleman-prem and lady-heer together. *or was it the music messing with my head?* they were soooo... gracefully beautiful!  *damnit, they're making merun out of words!  i hate prem-heer! so there! 🀣*

and here's another moment where i thought people are listening: that whole segment is only pheye-conversation... *sigh!* prem-heer talk best when they do it without their voice... but instead use their eyes. *hey, that rhymes!*  where prem made me frown with his "thank you heer" at the start of the show, his every little smile - wry, cheeky, acknowledging - at heer, was ...perfect.

i loved the flourish - the confidence! - with which he unveiled every masterful dish of ... chips!  this is a prem who knows his heer -- she will never insult his efforts. i loved the way he waited to get her approval -- such a gentleman! *sighs - that was perfect*  i loved the way she gave it.

i loved the way he asked if the ...uh... chips were okay. πŸ˜† i loved the way she assured him they were. i loved the we're-h&w-ownership of her food that prem showed. i loved the way she acknowledged it and never denied it. β˜ΊοΈ a very meaningful phfingersooooooooh indeed. πŸ˜†

i loved the way she shied away from his offer of a wine-glass.  i loved the way he totally understood her and assured her 'bout it.

and of course... i loved the way they ended the show today. 'cause i loved the flare-up of passion in his eyes as he watched her sip her water. and i loved the answer in her eyes...

what i didn't love was the way the steam rose off the top of my head 'cause i had to wait to see the precap before i could rush off to dunk my head under water..  that precap is sooooo going to ruin my sleep tonight.🀣 and proves that i soooo hate prem-heer. 'specially 'cause im gonna have to scramble to reschedule my life to see the show... *sigh, hate prem-heer...*

* (last, i promise! πŸ˜†) big thing: i still think there's something new in this prem. a certain... disquiet, an unrest, that was not there in prem earlier.  and since i trust hc to do the best prem on earth, i figure there's a reason for that. but.  if they give us episodes like this till then, i'll wait till they're ready to tell us.  *thinking* well, so i think... πŸ˜†

hmm... lemme go and add one more wish to the wishes in ''the other wtf'' of 14 feb at

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1128481

also called the ''wishes things feature''.  *thinking* or should i call it the wishing well now?  πŸ˜†

highlight of the episode: *thinking hard* y'know? other than the momentary appearance of maya?  and oh, the momentary appearnace of that kul-di husband *who i'm beginning to seriously dislike* ... the whole damned episode was a highlight! i honestly can't pick a moment ... 'cause i enjoyed every darned bit! 

and so, i'm not gonna put up caps in this tonight.  'cause nans used to say that my bt,lt's were always too long. and she used to get 'specially scared when there were caps which i would put in to make it longer.  since she is not here to scare, i'm not gonna put caps in... πŸ˜†

but khushi's got 'em up at:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1129847

'm gonna go there and phrooool in a bit.... πŸ˜†... after all, it's only half hour past midnight... the night's still young!  πŸ˜†Edited by estee - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
reserved

edit add..

marriage seems to have changed heer in very subtle ways: prem has not got a meek wife!  and oh, i so love that! this episode was full of that heer!
yes....heer is not meek...she rules......i guess now we have a rough idea who must've won that milk and water gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved her for that....i guess she took prem a bit too seriously when he made her promise to him that she would not hide anything from him.....
she is sooo frustrated when prem suggests that he find something else to do while she puts up the pictures -- she had sooo totally thought that would a cozy husband-wife sharing task!  🀣
you know estee...till date i was a bit confused abt the fact that whose decision it was to refrain from staying as man and wife.......i bet it was prem....coz heer is all ready to start the relationship......
she is lovingly appreciative when prem tells her he's read 'bout cooking and hop-skip-jumps off to ''share'' duties with his wife. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she is openly distressed when she sees that kitchen that looks like an earthquake hit it.
yes...that reaction was the best...all wives do that when hubbies mess up a clean kitchen...feel like breaking their heads.......
and more...

yes......that was soooo much like inviting prem.......and poor him.....he just could not take his eyes off her........
she is totally aware of his gentlemanly desperation to keep away from her - and his raging need to be with her.  and she uses it!!
as i told you.......prem took the wrong decision on his wedding night.......and this guy is gonna have a tough time in maintaining his sanity.......
and so, she is a total siren with her demure little under-the-eyelashes look, her crossed feet as she sits apparently engrossed in flipping the pages of a magazine 🀣 *heer!  people read magazines, not flip through it at 19 pages to a dozen!* , her teeny smiles,  her  whole ''um...i don't need the ac'' when he soooooo desperately does need it!, her total control of her hands compared with his flailing ones.

i love heer. i do. i want her to be like she was today -- forever. in control. in love. in happiness. in smiles all the time...

* prem thing:  and her husband!  seriously, this is a match made in heaven! today, they may have been trying to push all my buttons, but hey!  heer was there fighting for the girls-side-of-the-force. so i could sit back and relax and just enjoy watching prem on screen.

i burst into laughter seeing him in white again. no, no, he didn't look funny. but his kurta was buttoned up all the way! that is sooooooo prem! *i suspect, 'cause that's soooo hc, but...*  i'm so glad that hasn't changed.
😍
*and please note: there's a good reason why i'm hired to roll up the sleeves of his white shirts -- what an untidy rollup that poor kurta's sleeves were. no matter, though... it was - after all - on prem arms, no?  hateful guy... 🀣*

i loved the way he rubbed his stomach searching for his mom to get him food... such a guy thing!  πŸ˜†

oh, and the contrast in attitudes when they discovered they were on their own -- i loved, loved, loved the way he got even more antsy than heer when he discovered they were on their own in that big old house. it was like: i'm the guy, i have to be a gentleman! it is the girl's job to seduce the guy -- but i have to honour the (totally brain-dead!) promise we have chosen to uphold... πŸ˜†
bechara prem.........he'll kill preet for this......
i mean, it's one thing to have the girl sitting demurely with her ankles crossed... it's totally cute when the guy does it too!!!  🀣

but i must say:  his face when the music comes on! it's like the music is saying everything that is in his mind, his heart, his fingertips, his belly, his toes - that he wants heer, he wants heer, he wants heer.   i soooo loved that startled look he instantly throws at her as if to see: has she heard it?  has she noticed it?  has she discovered that's what i want??  *and of course, siren heer just sits there, demurely, in her deep neck kurta, eyes reflecting the same message back at him... * poor prem. poor thing! i couldn't hate him today even if i wanted to... 'cause i soooo understood why his feet moved back and he switched the music off firmly. πŸ˜†
and did you notice...when the camera shifted from heer's hands to his face....he just nodded slightly...indicating heer...that....no....no...plzzz....don't misunderstand....i've nothing as such on my mind........
and i must say this too: i admired his courage to come sit so close to heer.. to try to make civilised conversation - calmly- with her. although, it wasn't at all calm!  did anyone else get a trace of hip-hop in that suddenly babbling prem?? πŸ˜†

i admired that he was smart enough to figure that a picture-hanging session with heer is a potential hole through which he could lose all his sanity. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but what i couldn't figure was: why, oh why, did he choose to cook???  ''mein nay padda hai''???  prem!!!  i loved the way heer tried to stop him. but being heer - she who loves prem always and so much that she gives him space - she actually lets him go. and doesn't follow to see what he's upto! loved that heer smile. *thinking* actually, i just love heer smiling. period!  πŸ˜ƒ

was there anything as brilliant as that whole prem-takes-over-the-kitchen segment?  i was giggling wildly through the whole thing. *thank goodness, i wasn't at home -- mom is already considering cutting off cable!  🀣*
yes....and the moment he said...saaf suthra kitchen.....i guessed he was going to make a mess of it......and what a mess....it'll take heer the whole night to clean it up.....if...she chooses to spend the night cleaning the mess rather than being drowned in the seductive eyes of white shirt prem all wet... bathed in blue moonlight...looking at her with all the passion.......
the really best bit was just how much time he spent preening in front of his thali-mirror!!! 🀣  it soooo made sense.  this is a guy who runs a hotel. so he has experience with kitchen staff. and that's what he knows 'bout the kitchen!  that the chef's the guy with the top chef hat!  that's it!  that's what's there to cooking!   🀣 *btw, prem in an apron has got to be a fashion statement -- wasn't it incredible how good he made that rather drab apron look???  drat that guy!πŸ˜†*

and then i discovered there was something as brilliant as prem-takes-over-the-kitchen -- and that was prem-defends-his-kitchen-from-heer!!!! bwaaaaaa....hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!  d'you know what i really loved most 'bout that segment?  *other than  the shot that showed off his beautiful face under that paper cap, eyes and mouth open wide with guilt, turning around when heer calls, startled, throwing up the vegetables in his hand?? 🀣 i sooo hope khushi has caps up today, 'cause i want that!*  i loved the way in which he touches heer changes from the start to the end of the segment. at first, he's still in i-want-heer mode at the beginning: as she's flapping around like a chick who has lost her mother hen, he's trying to get her to calm down. but he doesn't want to touch her. it's all finger action.  but then, when he sees that she's not listening to him, he firmly grabs her -- floured, masala-ed hands and all! -- and tells her to go upstairs, keep faith in him and wait for his call!  i loved that. i totally loved that.  

* big thing: prem in a white shirt!  *preening* doesn't he look wunnnerful?? 
yes estee...he does look wonderful...esp in the blue moonlight.....😍

but!  stoooopid people, who then put him in a darned waistcoat! after i'd soooo carefully smoothed that shirt over his ...shoulders. yes, shoulders. *drinking water* stoooopid people!  making him look like a butler... stooopid. πŸ˜›
as i put up in one of my posts....this week the creatives decided to fulfill all our demands regarding prem....so we got to see everything...even his feet too..........and one member..i don't remember who...wanted to see him in a waistcoat.........i wonder when my demand of seeing prem shirtless will be fulfilled.......
* little thing: what was that music playing when prem-meets-heer-on-the-terrace? it was ... haunting..
it was from the movie saawariya......
* prem-heer thing: oh my. oh my, oh my, oh my. i sooo love the grace and beauty of gentleman-prem and lady-heer together. *or was it the music messing with my head?* they were soooo... gracefully beautiful!  *damnit, they're making merun out of words!  i hate prem-heer! so there! 🀣*

and here's another moment where i thought people are listening: that whole segment is only pheye-conversation... *sigh!* prem-heer talk best when they do it without their voice... but instead use their eyes. *hey, that rhymes!*  where prem made me frown with his "thank you heer" at the start of the show, his every little smile - wry, cheeky, acknowledging - at heer, was ...perfect.

i loved the flourish - the confidence! - with which he unveiled every masterful dish of ... chips!  this is a prem who knows his heer -- she will never insult his efforts. i loved the way he waited to get her approval -- such a gentleman! *sighs - that was perfect*  i loved the way she gave it.

i loved the way he asked if the ...uh... chips were okay. πŸ˜† i loved the way she assured him they were. i loved the we're-h&w-ownership of her food that prem showed. i loved the way she acknowledged it and never denied it. β˜ΊοΈ a very meaningful phfingersooooooooh indeed. πŸ˜†

i loved the way she shied away from his offer of a wine-glass.  i loved the way he totally understood her and assured her 'bout it.

and of course... i loved the way they ended the show today. 'cause i loved the flare-up of passion in his eyes as he watched her sip her water. and i loved the answer in her eyes... 😍

what i didn't love was the way the steam rose off the top of my head 'cause i had to wait to see the precap before i could rush off to dunk my head under water..  that precap is sooooo going to ruin my sleep tonight.🀣 and proves that i soooo hate prem-heer. 'specially 'cause im gonna have to scramble to reschedule my life to see the show... *sigh, hate prem-heer...*

* (last, i promise! πŸ˜†) big thing: i still think there's something new in this prem. a certain... disquiet, an unrest, that was not there in prem earlier.  and since i trust hc to do the best prem on earth, i figure there's a reason for that. but.  if they give us episodes like this till then, i'll wait till they're ready to tell us.  *thinking* well, so i think... πŸ˜†

hmm... lemme go and add one more wish to the wishes in ''the other wtf'' of 14 feb at

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1128481

also called the ''wishes things feature''.  *thinking* or should i call it the wishing well now?  πŸ˜†

highlight of the episode: *thinking hard* y'know? other than the momentary appearance of maya?  and oh, the momentary appearnace of that kul-di husband *who i'm beginning to seriously dislike* ... the whole damned episode was a highlight! i honestly can't pick a moment ... 'cause i enjoyed every darned bit! 

and so, i'm not gonna put up caps in this tonight.  'cause nans used to say that my bt,lt's were always too long. and she used to get 'specially scared when there were caps which i would put in to make it longer.  since she is not here to scare, i'm not gonna put caps in... πŸ˜†

but khushi's got 'em up at:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1129847

'm gonna go there and phrooool in a bit.... πŸ˜†... after all, it's only half hour past midnight... the night's still young!  πŸ˜†

Edited by estee - 18 February 2009 at 11:04am
Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
sorry, sorry!  *furiously kaan pakading and doing 20 situps!* 

i'm fumbling and making all kinds of stoooooopid mistakes -- i must be more tired that i figured... or i've actually spent all of 2 hours from my last shot of the epe/ephe virus.  *hurrying off to load khushi's screen caps to rectify that horrible error right away!  🀣*

Edited by estee - 15 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it was fun fun and fun and very cute. They are truly a match made in heaven but there is still no logic for me in the way things are moving. I am slowly telling myself that we would not get all the answers only few would be given rest would be left for our assumption. Sighs how much I hate it. And I don't think they would show as a flashback of premeer first meeting after the family left, the holes of the story will remain and everything would just move forward sighs sighs and more sighs.

I guess I should just move forward too and should continue thinking about the pool scene I, khushi, raksha and anita have been drooling over and planing about since last night

But yea the way they have moved the story forward has left a bitter feeling that will never go
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: estee

y'know? i was gonna miss this episode today. after a mind-crunching rehersal, the group was off to a mexican meal to prove that we could all truly be civilised with each other... and i was 'bout to trot off with the bunch. except there was an pcp who was waiting outside, impatient to whisk me off to watch the show!  she's such a bully sometimes... and man, am i glad she is! 🀣

i'm confused 'bout today's bt,lt though. is probably gonna be a prem things, heer things more than a big thing, little things today... πŸ˜† so to be unbiased, 'm gonna club things together, so that it still looks like a bt,lt...

* heer thing: i soooo desperately loved the way she stormed to prem and demanded what the heck he was doing with harman downstairs!  

Yes now she has learnt to yell...u know the reason becoz she has been transformed into wife and u know wife always yell at husband [This my husband alway quotes]

y'know? i've always loved the fact that from the moment she met him, heer owned prem. she did.  even before she knew that he owned her right back (from that wonderful ''tumhare ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai'' phhandoooooooooooooooooh onwards), heer always acted like she owned prem. those fierce tears in her eyes as he mutely got engaged to ashlesha was soooo indicative of that...

Yes she now owns the prem so has all rights to scream, yell.

but one thing 'bout heer was that her demeanour was always the sati-savitri type of owner of prem. i mean, think back: when he was doing his mega sacrifice for veera, the way she demanded why he didn't tell her. or when she ran after him 'bout sanjana's sari. that was a more  meek heer.

She has transformed from Komal Kali to chandramukhi now🀣.So we need to wait when she will turn into Jwalmukhi [Three stages every woman passes once they get married]

she has the owner ship so she is applying her rights🀣

You have the rights ..go go heer we are with you.

Why will she compromise with jala hua food??? even if its cooked by her very own prem.This attitude heer i loved her.🀣

Yea rright that was exactly i was thinking.Comon heer prem will not be to control himself if you r near.

she is lovingly appreciative when prem tells her he's read 'bout cooking and hop-skip-jumps off to ''share'' duties with his wife.
Yes, i just laughed when prem said "maine book pada hai...But he actually read in that book was later cleared with his action🀣

I told you he just read how to get dressed up as chef, Mess up first all clean kitchen, wear the apron , wear the veg cap and look your self in the mirror and admire yourself.PREM i love you.🀣🀣🀣

and more...

yea do difficult to control yourself when Prem is around.

YES , Match definetly made in heaven

yes, but the belly was actually missing.I recalled how sweet maker [halwai ] rubs their much visible belly everytime.

Yes tooo good

Yea , he msut be feeling hot because his energy is not getting out...He is not able to utilise his energy thats why he was feeling HOT HOT.PREM we also require AC on seeing you so desperate .

wow..Hum tum Ek kamare mein band...but song actually should be Hum Tum Is ghar mein band...Or
Akele Hum Akele tum

He is still in trans phase between HHPrem and PRem

i admired that he was smart enough to figure that a picture-hanging session with heer is a potential hole through which he could lose all his sanity.

That was best scene.so much for cooking.Prem you reallly worked hard.

Yes i loved that too

I enjoyed the Episode and Estee you are just outstanding.You and Triv make this forum really live.Pathshala and Bt are the two that glue me to this forum.
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Estee,

What a lovely episode! this has to be one of the cutest episode of this show. Earlier there were bits and pieces that were cute or romantic but one complete episode was a rare thing. What I also liked is they gave some footage to Meher and Preet. I like the way they are moving that story also along with all the others. Coming to the important things.

Heer thing: I agree she always owned Prem but that is what she was told when growing up. Prem was made for her and she for him. Even though she couldn't understand Prem's intentions she didn't jump to her own conclusion but decided to confront him just like the time when he changes the files for Veera. That's a big thing in a relationship. I hope she does that in future too. Her entire attitude changes when she realises the family has left them alone delibrately. I like the fact that even though she owns Prem she doesn't exert that ownership. She's all coy and new bride like with him.But she clearly understands that Prem is very nervous and awkward . I so loved her disappointed look when Prem decides to cook rather than help her. I also liked the fact that she was honest enough to tell him that she can't stand his cooking.  But the moment Prem is out of her sight she's back to being the all confident I know my Prem kind of Heer. I loved the fact that she was really impressed by the whole terrace arrangement. And didn;t create a fuss when she saw all that Prem got was chips. She really appreciated all the trouble he went through. Also totally loved how she says no to what she thinks is alcohol and agrees to drink when she comes to know its water. I totally loved how she didn't shy away from Prem's intense looks but looked right back with the same intensity. She is truly made for him.

AG thing: is it only me who thinks AG is looking like a million bucks these days? Since her transformation she's looking gorgeous. Also AG seems to have lost loads of weight.

Prem thing: So this is Prem. Unless the creatives mess it up and show him to be Gaurav. So I was right he did all that to get Harman back home. So this Prem hasn't lost his touch after all. I think the whole thank you heer thing could have been done differently. Rather than saying thank you he could have said I know you are always with me. that would have been much intimate. this sounded to formal. not something one would say to their soulmate. It's so nice to see Prem in the white kurta pajamas. He looked like a small boy looking for his mom to give him something to eat. Totally loved his look when they realise that they are all alone. More than Heer it was Prem who was feeling shy and awkward. Wonder what happened to that Prem who couldn't resist holding Heer's hand as he lay the foot of his mother's bed? But that Prem was back when he comes and sits near Heer. That Prem is also back in terrace scene. But the awkward and shy Prem is something new. Even earlier he was never shy when it came to heer but now he seems to trying very hard to restrain himself. I totally loved how he talks about equal rights and how confident he is about his cooking skills. What a mess he made of the kitchen. How did he manage to get all the stains on his back? You are right he did make the apron look like the next big thing in the fashion world. Totally loved him in the terrace scene. Even though he was a little worried about heer's reaction he knew that she would love it.

HC  thing: Did you notice that one the first things that changed when Gaurav became Prem was his hair. Remember all those headbands and mohawk style hair gaurav had. All gone. its back to floppy, silky hair. I wish they also give Prem some new clothes to match his beautiful wife.

Prem-Heer thing: One question would this couple have been all this shy and awkward with each other if they would have got married ealier (before the blast and disappearance and stuff)? They really seem to be trying very hard to stay away from each other. The intensity of their love is buried deep inside and what is seen outside is this feeling of awkwardness that a newly wed couple in an arranged marriage feels. People who are in love and are married do not shy away from one other like these two. but i love all the awkwardness. it's so cute. totally loved they sat at the table on the terrace and enjoyed the chips as it was some gourmet food. but then this couple was always about simple and small things. remember the flowers Prem buys for Heer or the prasad that they both share after prem tells heer about changing files for veera. this couple was never about lavish gifts. i love they have retained it.

Meet: what a cute scene that was. I like how Preet changes from being serious one min to being a brat the very next min. How he teases Meher about her dreams. That entire segment was very nicely done. Like I said yest he now seems to a combination of fun and seriousness.

Juneja family: loved the fact that everybody decided to give Prem-Heer the much needed privacy. also loved the fact that they decided to come back to Heer and Meher's house. Wonder where Gaya3 and Veera are? I hope Prem and Heer will also land up in that house. I thought they would show Nihaal thinking about the time when he brought the dead bodies of his parents to the house. but they didn't.
I know many on the forum are upset that they are moving the story ahead without showing anything about Prem's past but all i would say is sit back and enjoy all the cute moments that we are getting now because very soon rr, sanjana and past will come back.

Precap: I wonder how they got all wet. Hope that got drenched in the rain while dancing rather than falling in the pool like many feel. Will Heer tell Prem the truth about the wound? also will all the romance fly out of the window once Prem hears the truth? i guess we'll have to wait and watch.

luckyluv thumbnail
Hi estee
its really cool epi.For once I watched the whole epi smiling or shud I say grinning rather than pulling my hair.Meet,premeer,meher-heer flashbacks of their days in ambala and every thing is lovely.Those flash backs made me realise how badly I missed those two sisters running across fields of ambala all carefree and happy
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Was laughing EXTREMELY hard at part 1....

And agreed with sooooo much in part two - in short - ambala, heer-owning-prem (and vice versa, but more-so h owning p), meet segment (swoon), and gentleman and lady sharing a moonlit "dinner" on the roof of the house bit ....

I think he was supposed to be the butler - hence dressed that way - man, I swear, if looks could kill....

And, I thought "thode badmaash"  (the song playing while they walked to the dinner set out by prem) was PERFECT for the segment.  It summed Heer's thoughts perfectly, what with the whole kitchen drama earlier as well as that very moment on the roof and prem's extreme perfectness....I"m sooooo glad it was there...creatives were brilliant for placing it there. 

Okay, its 5 AM and I still have work pending before I can catch a nap before "tomorrow" begins....*yuck*

Love,
~P
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Estee everytime I want to write to ur bt lt it gets to the next day becoz by the time u post I usually hit the sack or am too tired to respond. But today was waiting for it to see ur views. I see that u really liked it. I did too specially the last segment but I had issues with the rest of the episode. Infact I was noticing it for the last 3 days that Prem has changed in some way. Though he is Prem & they r trying to recreate that same magic of yester days but still something is amiss. This break of the story with Prem's disappearance & his reappearance has somehow broken that thread of continuity, of consistency. We see a more ruthless, daring, hard, wrathful, unconcerned, pitiless, unsympathetic Prem compared to what we had earlier - a mellow, soft, caring, consoling, giving, forgiving, sacrificing Prem. I think the treatment of tough love that he practised y'day on Harman would never have been followed earlier by the old Prem. He forgave Harman twice & Veera once when they were dubious about his intentions.

What I felt today was both Prem & Heer were acting it out! I know obviously it is acting but previously all along I felt it was all natural, never felt it was acting but now the effort to act is showing! Its staring at my face very boldly & that is where I am having a problem with. Either the creatives don't know the essence of our Premeer or the director's instructions is all wrong or HC is bringing a new angle to Prem. Previously 1 look of theirs at each other across the room would put my TV screen on fire. But today after an entire episode of eye contacts I felt something was lacking specially in the 1st 2 segments. Moreover today in the kitchen when he wore the apron & the 'supposed' chef's hat I clearly saw Gaurav there not our shy, reserve Prem of old times. But he is Prem becoz he is reliving those flashbacks so the question of whether he remembers or not can be put to rest. I know too many loop-holes in the story as far as the storyline is concerned & what I think is, as the usual trend they will leave it like this with untied loose ends unless & until they deem fit to clarify later. Oh & the wish list of ur wtf I had already written in form of questions I wanted answers for in ur 13th Feb bt lt but i guess I was a little too late in responding.
All throughout today & even y'day I felt that somewhere their chemistry has taken a U-turn. Even y'day when Prem barged in to Heer's room wanting to know about Harman look at the way they stood, that was so un-Premeer like. I was 😲 to see them, they looks conscious in acting as Prem-Heer & if that is the case I have major problem. The 1st scene y'day was again a total giveaway where they r AG & HC instead of Premeer! Today too I felt that in some places.
I know they r awkward in staying all alone by themselves & was trying their level best to let their mind of to other constructive things other than themselves but still felt something was missing. Maybe its only me!
I love this new Heer but I was a little shocked listening to the tone of her voice when she questioned him about Harman. And now Prem is thankful to her, when did he become so formal? She pointblank refused to eat what he cooked but I think the Heer of old times first of all wouldn't have let him cook & even if she did she would have never said it on his face she won't eat it. I think they r changing the characters in some way, both of Prem & Heer. And I would still accept it but wish they had given some constructive reasoning for this change.
Now for the drooling part!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Heer was absolutely gorgeous today. After a long time I felt she was glowing & absolutely ravishing. Everytime she wears her hair like this she looks beautiful, soap scene, the engagement party dance on 'Ishq hua' & today!!! Prem back in white kurta sleeves rolled up after 4-5 months!! 😍 What more can I talk about? Then the looks they shared full of awkwardness, conscious of each other as husband & wife & shying away from the fact that they r controlling hard to abstain themselves & finally the last segment!!!
U know what my wish to all the list of wishes would be, please, pretty pls, make them talk with their eyes for as long as possible, whenever possible instead of using their vocal chords. They simply excel & sizzle in this, nobody can ever beat them in this regard!
I simply loved each & every gesture of the last segment right from the moment she asked where is the food & he said its there, see for urself by snapping his fingers. Immediately how her expression changes to surprise followed by pleasure. And his yes its all for u & gesturing after u! The walk again reminded me of Jodha-Akbar, how they walked on the terrace of their palace these 2 similarly recreated that epic on smallscreen! How both leisurely walked side by side giving those furtive looks at each other drinking in every feature of the other!! 😍😍
The entire conversation they exchanged I could get it word by word, his offerings, her acceptance of his paltry labor, appreciating whatever he toiled to produce on the table, along with her his enjoying his own fruits of effort & asking her whether she approves & how she willingly agrees to the excellence of everything produced. His offering the water & her refusing thinking it to be alcohol & then his assurance of it being simply H2O & her saying 'cheers' to him. But most importantly what caught my attention was the look, yes u r right, the flaring of passion in each other's eyes in the end! Oooohhh specially Prem's, it was a killer, I went 'thud' just seeing it. U know what it reminded me of, Destiny's Prem there, I could so imagine Smitha's Prem looking like that! Aaaahhhh when will tomorrow come? And that precap, why & how will they land in the water? Definitely not to play water volley ball! πŸ˜† Even the look he gave to her all wet had me holding my breath only to realise later I was chocking, πŸ˜† but it was to know about that scar.
So I think RR now will be back soon for only he could be the cause of that scar. And yes we will see a lot of ruthless Prem from now onwards, traces of Gaurav definitely, when he will be fighting RR to regain everything back from him.
Also lots of Harman-Maya also in store for us now, they, I think, will run parallel stories of Harman-Preet-Meher-Ash along with Premeer. Prem will handle the business aspects & Heer will take care of the family problems solving problems in Meher's life caused by Ash or Harman. Just my speculation.
And yes I wish for all the wishes & questions about Prem's disappearance to be answered for the peace of my mind, to put in all the pieces to the puzzle to make the storyline devoid of any inaccuracies. "Amen" to that!
Lana.

edit add****
How could I forget Oh thou preetstess of the Lord Preet, the Meet segment! I too loved that entire Ambala portion in the episode. It was almost nostalgic to see the flashbacks. They looked so natural, not even for a second they looked they were acting, that is another fact that made the difference all the more conspicuous between Premeer & Meet! Just loved how both Preet & Meher were after their dreams earlier & foregoing them right now because both have different priorities in life. And ur Preet was simply adorable & why do I feel he is already halfway in love with Meher? I so want to see their relationship develop step by step instead of showing them directly living as husband & wife & already in love. Another wish to show their relationship progress gradually & slowly! A wonderful part of today's episode!
edit end****
Edited by lghosh - 15 years ago