****Happy Birthday Zaini*****

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Friends Today is the Feb 17th and it is such a special day for a special lovely and friendly girl.....can u guess who that is....well let me tell u some more about her....she is one of the best friend u can have...she can be ur sis, ur friend......she is madly in love with KSG and our miss Sunshine SUKU.....she is a crazy KASUINS.....she love DMG....well i think that is enough....let me introduce u all to.....

- Welcome to the party Zaini.....How are u doing today....well this party is specially for u from all ur friends....so have good time staying here....and party hard.....

Hey Lil Sis(Zainu)
- Happy Birthday To u....
                       Happy Birthday Dear Ridz...
                  Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meπŸ˜†) and i dont have to worry about that as i wont let u....and even if u did by mistek u know me very well....lol.i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...so party hard and enjoy ur cake,gifts btw dont forget to save some cake for me..lol...

Here is ur Cake:

Enjoy the yummmy cake and please do save some for me...once again a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....

❀️MONA

Happy Birthday Zainu!!
Hope u get all the happiness in your life!!

So meri karan deewani kitne saal ki hogayi hmm??
I want to say something here...
You have become such an essential part of my life in such a short span of time really yaara u r the bestest friend one can ever get n now its your birthday na
toh you have to make a promise to me and no bahana got it?? You have to take care of yourselve at any cost i dont want any excuses of not eating..LOL sorry for bashing you on your birthday but u means a lot to many of us so apne liye na sahi humare liye take a lot of care of yourself
Here is your birthday gift from me along with all my Love

Hope u like it...n by the way where is my treat??
Love u alot
Your ever loving friend
Mariam

From SoniiNee

From  nandinidev

From waleed(smartleo_walo)

Hey My Lil Sis Zainab ~!
Happie Birthday Sis !~~!~

Many Many Happie Return Of The Day ~!~!!~
Wish U All The Best In Lyf ~!

Have A Total Blast On This Day ~!!~!

And Hun Most Importantly Where The Party ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ~!
Just Kidding ~!~!~!~!

Loads Of Care ~!

-Walo

From sidrah(ardis10):

Hey Zainu! yaar happy birthday and guess what im gona give u for ur birthday
my share of karanπŸ˜†... well this will only be temporary so dont get too excited!
and you know i hope you best for the future and many many more b-days
keep on DMGing hunπŸ€—

urs truly
-Sido

From jia(soul_angel):

Happy bday Zainu sweety my karan deewani may u have many many more n may u meet karan someday πŸ˜† i m really glad i met u otherwise i would have missed a really good firend n a business partner πŸ˜›
Many many happy returns of the day god bless u. karanmaniac.
wid love from ur partner Jia.πŸ€—πŸ€—

From nayaesha123:

Happy Birthday Zaini....I love u...u r my first and very first friend on this forum and the most special one and that u rjust too sweet!My Sugar Plum Princess..

From Aishah (aishah02):

Happy birthday zainy πŸ€—πŸ₯³haha finally 15 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  i hope u have a great birthday ahead have lots of fun and get all the prezzie's you want ! love you lots !!
aishah πŸ˜›

Our_Good_Times_Together...
gifts for the birthday girl

From priyanka (pri_arman)

hey myu sweet little buddy,Hapy bday dear!!!!!! may dis bday b the bst soo far and u gt world's all hapiness😊😊 and hope no problems cum ur way....... A bday wish direct dil se fr a gal who bs as luvely as her name!!!!! a beautiful fd whose fdship i will treasure all my lyf...... i still remember r long chat and believ me dat ws jst mindblowing!!!! May al ur wishes cum true!!! May u bcum d most suceesful gal.... may sumday u gt 2 meet KASU coz i noe dat wud b 1 of d bst gfts of ur lyf😳😳 Always remain happy and in touch..... Luv u loadsπŸ€—
many many hapy returns of d day 1nce again
Luv Pri😊

From  dhara (dkent):

Hey Zainu many many happy returns of the day sweety

You're such a sweatheart hope all your wishes comes true have a blast babes

love ya😳

Some special gifts for you form me:
look who has come to wish a birthday girlπŸ˜›

From shikharmaan
Zainuuuu happpppppppyy birthdayyyyyy my jaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

my sweet little sis...where should i begin to tell u how special u are...!!!!im so luckky to have u in my life..!!!

i remember the first day u pmed regardin the karan fan club lol ...😳 and then we started talkin ...cant believe time has passed so soon .!!!it was just few months back we met and started our interactiom bout our love for armaan...since then we have always bonded over our pms..,,...who knew that was the start of a lovely friendship!!!! lemme tell u..!!!  all those fun times we had chattin😳😳😳

i dont have a sister in my entireeeeeee family so the day i started talikn to u it looked as if i have met my long lost choti sister lol...ur sooo cute and pretty..!!!i have never met someone so sweet and bubbly as u !!! my really adorable baby..!!! muah i love u...!! lemme tell u btw ,ur one of the most friendliest and approachable person on this forum .1!! ateast thats wat i feel ..!!!

i cant thank u enough for the times u have been there besides me wen i needed someone..!!! u were there to share my joy..myteras...my fears..!!! unknowingly u have always brightened up my day wen i havin a pathetic one.....!!! ur pms, ur funny romantic karan talks,and recently ur french fries baaton ka bhoot LOL πŸ˜› have always left a smile on my face..!!!! i have shared everythin with u ..1!! and thats wat makes our friendshp unique,,!!! i dont have to be anythin but myself wen i talk to u ..!!!πŸ€—

how can i forget to thank u for the times wen u have updated me.....!!!! those ten days lol i was just cos of u i survived..!!!!😳 lol thanks so much babes for those pms ...i missed u alot at that time

i wish we could meet !!!and am sure we will meet soon .!!! wen ever u'll come to india u know where to where to come first!!!!!! chandigarh aur kahan ;) and then we will go direct to mumbai lol !!!! we will definitely meet one day!!!😳

on this special day of urs ...i wud like to wish u all the happiness,success,love and luck u deserve ,...wish u good health and good marks this year lolπŸ˜› study hard huh !!!!
may all ur dreams and armaans come true this year !!!!!!!😳

I just want to say,Happy Birthday
to u , my dear, dear friend
u have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end!!

wish u a very Happy birthday and many more to come..i will stal ur friend forever and everπŸ˜ƒ,,,!!! i hope for every candle on ur cake u get a wonderful surprise.....😳

okii now gift time!!!!😳

i have made somethin for u !!! hope u like it..!!!😊

remember ..in ur wish list u had said that u wanna be the diretor of dmg !!! lol so here is it!!!! u are appointed as director of dmg !!! but just for todayπŸ˜›

and ur fav!!!! make up kit!!!! :P

andddddddd tadddaaaaaaaa!!!!! a diamond ring!!!!!!😳😳😳
http://www.100discounts.com/Discount-Home-Shopping-Pictures/Famous-Jewelry-Store/Rings-Diamond-Engagement-1.jpg

but am really soorrry !!! i couldnt fulfill ur last wish lol !!!! i cant shift all ur friends house next to urs lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜­
but i hope that all ur wild wishes and dreams come true and may god shower upon u all his blessings!!!!!!!!!!!

love u loadss...!!!!!!! mauh !!!! have an awesom day !!!!
MAny many happy returns of the day !!!! 

From Rani

Happy Birthday Zaini My little sis
good bless u!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Zaini
Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meπŸ˜†) and enjoy ur day....and party hard.....i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...
Here is ur Cake:

Enjoy the yummmy cake and please do save some for me...once again a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....
Ur Gifts:

Post credit goes to Rani aka rani1224patel

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

❀️ MONA

Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dolly- thumbnail
Happy Birthday my lil Sis Zaini.....

Good bless u!!!!!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Mona

Many Many happy returns of the day my sweetu ZainuπŸ₯³πŸ˜³

I'm sure u enjoyed Pizza hut food on your b-day hope all your wishes comes true and keep rocking~~~πŸ€—

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainu!!!!!! Happy birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day and I hope your wishes come true! Thanks for being a great friend here on I-F and on FB!!! You rock!!
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Happy Birthday Zaini (my new friend)!!!

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Zainu😳!

May all of your wishes come true!πŸ˜ƒ
God BlessπŸ€—
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Zaini....................i hope u have a gr8 tym today
-Blahdah thumbnail
OHHHHH MYYYY GOD!!
Is this seiously all for me? This is soooo good to be true man!
OMG! Never even in my wildest dream thought tht hidden behind a birthday post would be such heartfelt messages and so much love.
Guyyyyyssssss!!! You all rock yaar! And please mere itne tareef matt karo ke chane ke jaar per char jao...LOL!
But trust me this is my BEST birthday ever, in my life. The post matters the least, all tht matters is the love you all have for me thru this post. You all love ma lot, na? But get me, i love you guys more then you all do, acha?
I know till now i have not done anything to show how much i love you all but trust me jab time ayega na, toh i will leave no stone unturned.
This post and the words here are more then what i expected.
I seriously had thought ke you guys wud have made siggy's and brought Birthday presents but THIS...Is just too much. I mean ya the birthday presents do matter...LOL! ;-) But the words you guys used and stuff is just too good to say. I just woke-up in the morning to finally see my surprise and i was really surprised to see such a wonderful surprise ya!
I just LOVE it whn someone wishes me personally and this is the thing, i love this.
Reading the whole of this and everyone's message, my eyes filled up with tears yaar. Mwaaahhhhsss!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Zainu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Have a **BLAST** !!!
-Blahdah thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

Hey Friends Today is the Feb 17th and it is such a special day for a special lovely and friendly girl.....can u guess who that is....well let me tell u some more about her....she is one of the best friend u can have...she can be ur sis, ur friend......she is madly in love with KSG and our miss Sunshine SUKU.....she is a crazy KASUINS.....she love DMG....well i think that is enough....let me introduce u all to.....

- Welcome to the party Zaini.....How are u doing today....well this party is specially for u from all ur friends....so have good time staying here....and party hard.....

Hey Lil Sis(Zainu)
                       Happy Birthday Dear Ridz...
                  Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meπŸ˜†) and i dont have to worry about that as i wont let u....and even if u did by mistek u know me very well....lol.i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...so party hard and enjoy ur cake,gifts btw dont forget to save some cake for me..lol...
LOL! You dont have to worry bout tht i wud never ever forget you. I posted the cake for you in the CC, better eat it be4 everyon else does!πŸ˜†

Here is ur Cake:

❀️MONA
THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! Loved your msg to the core. LOVE the gifts, just love them too much! Dont know how to thank so i wud just say love you alot! Mwwaahhhhsss!!!

Happy Birthday Zainu!!
Hope u get all the happiness in your life!!

So meri karan deewani kitne saal ki hogayi hmm?? Haha!! 15 ke howe yaar!
I want to say something here...
You have become such an essential part of my life in such a short span of time really yaara u r the bestest friend one can ever get n now its your birthday na
toh you have to make a promise to me and no bahana got it?? You have to take care of yourselve at any cost i dont want any excuses of not eating..LOL sorry for bashing you on your birthday but u means a lot to many of us so apne liye na sahi humare liye take a lot of care of yourself
Maarrriiiiaaaammmm! Be4 anything, Stop saying for no reason. Tu mera dimag kha chuke hai yeh SORRY word use karke! Okay baba, i will take perfect care of myself and jaha tak eating things, LOL! You all have already filled up my room with all this eating stuff ke mein already Sis.Lovely ban chuke ho. LOL! And listen your bashing is not bashing, it is the love you have for me, and i know tht thing. Okay?
Here is your birthday gift from me along with all my Love
*faints* *faints again* OMG! I LOVE this siggy! Thankooooo sooo much! I seriously dont have words to thank yaar. Love you! Bali hi tu mujhe mere Birth DAY per wish na kar paye but atleast this wish and stuff is jst worth all the wait. Mwaahhhss! Thnx a ton.
This all means alot to me i dont knwo wht to say am just out of words. I cant just say tht how much i love you yaar! Okay i guess i expressed all whn i sent tht greeting card to you and the line: "Even dying would not do the  thing" Says it all does it?
Hope u like it...n by the way where is my treat??
LOL! CC mein aa dete ho.
Love u alot
And i love you alot and alot and alot and alot!!!
Your ever loving friend
Mariam Mwaahhhss!

From SoniiNee

OH MY GOD!! Soniiiiii!!! Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muc yaar. LOL @ The serious line, i thought i never be serious. Hote ho? Oh! The day are defo unforgettable. The games we played, the fun we had, the bashing we did...Oops! Am not meant to say tht na?πŸ˜†  OH MY! How can i forget tht Nik Chi9k, she in one of a kind did made our stay memorable...Hum Toh Aise Hai Bhaiya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ THNKU SOOOOO Much for calling me awesome yaar but not me, yur AWESOME. Just more then awesome. Mwaahhh babes! Love ya!

*faints* Karan wishing me? Hayyyee!! When will tht day comes, God know but this way^ is also the BEST. Never has Karan even wished me this way! Thnkooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Sonii. Your seriously awesome. Mwaahhhh babes!

From  nandinidev

Nandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! This is your best creation...LOL! LOL! Ovcourse afterall you made this for me. LOL! Am very greedy you know.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I LOVE the siggy man! This siggy soo shows the love you have for me, it does yeah! I just love this siggy. Exceptionally good ya! Mwaahhhh! Mwaahhhs! Love you yaar!

From waleed(smartleo_walo)

Hey My Lil Sis Zainab ~!
Happie Birthday Sis !~~!~

Many Many Happie Return Of The Day ~!~!!~
Wish U All The Best In Lyf ~!

Have A Total Blast On This Day ~!!~!

And Hun Most Importantly Where The Party ???
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ~!
Party katam bro. where were you when i was at the party?πŸ˜†
Just Kidding ~!~!~!~!

Thnku soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. This so means alot to me, thnx a lot. A lot alot and alot. Love ya! Your the best bro ever.😳 

Loads Of Care ~!

-Walo

From sidrah(ardis10):

Hey Zainu! yaar happy birthday and guess what im gona give u for ur birthday
my share of karanπŸ˜†... well this will only be temporary so dont get too excited!
and you know i hope you best for the future and many many more b-days
keep on DMGing hunπŸ€—
Sidrrraaa!! πŸ€—
LMAO!! Jani Karan already mera hai! πŸ˜›
Ya but you gave him na thts all now how can you expect me to return Karan to you?πŸ˜› I will! I will! Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the wishes and the share of Karan! Mwaahhhh babes! Love ya!

urs truly
-Sido

From jia(soul_angel):

Happy bday Zainu sweety my karan deewani may u have many many more n may u meet karan someday πŸ˜† i m really glad i met u otherwise i would have missed a really good firend n a business partner πŸ˜›
Many many happy returns of the day god bless u. karanmaniac.
wid love from ur partner Jia.πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Tune abhi bhi kam Hugs diye! 😭 LOL! NP! Yup, am a BIG Karan deewani. πŸ˜ƒ I know! I am super glad tht on tht day we chatted for hours and hours and then we continued ruining everyones topic and continued chatting and thru you only i met my buddy Mariam and Aishu. And i cnt thank you enuff for this. Mwaahhhss!
And more over un dono ke saath aap bhi toh mile and your seriously rocking and toooooooo cute! Mwaahhh partner.  LOL! Hamara Bussiness toh waise hi ghatte mein jaraha hai. LOL! As its no-topic-for-us these days.
Anyways, thnx a ton for the wishes. Mwahhh! Love you babes.😳

From nayaesha123:

Happy Birthday Zaini....I love u...u r my first and very first friend on this forum and the most special one and that u rjust too sweet!My Sugar Plum Princess..

OH MY GOD!! Nashi Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I so thought tht you must have forgotten me but your such a sweetheart man. Love you and bet it i never forgot you, never ever. Thnx a ton yaar, i loooovvvvvveeeeee these pictures. Mwahhhss! Love you alot yaar.

From Aishah (aishah02):

Happy birthday zainy πŸ€—πŸ₯³haha finally 15 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  i hope u have a great birthday ahead have lots of fun and get all the prezzie's you want ! love you lots !!
aishah πŸ˜› 
πŸ€—
Awwww...Thnx a ton Aishu. Yeh dekho mere Birthday per Karan ka peeche nahi chor sakte, ke chor diya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Our_Good_Times_Together...
Awwww,,...Thnku soooooooooo much for this sweet card. Love you yaar!
gifts for the birthday girl

Thnku soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Ib love all the present. Just awesome, mindblowing. Love the bear, shooo cute. And i will defo wear all this stuff. Mwahhhh yar! I again dont know how to thank so will just say love you yaar! πŸ€—πŸ˜³

From priyanka (pri_arman)

hey myu sweet little buddy,Hapy bday dear!!!!!! may dis bday b the bst soo far and u gt world's all hapiness😊😊 and hope no problems cum ur way....... A bday wish direct dil se fr a gal who bs as luvely as her name!!!!! a beautiful fd whose fdship i will treasure all my lyf...... i still remember r long chat and believ me dat ws jst mindblowing!!!! May al ur wishes cum true!!! May u bcum d most suceesful gal.... may sumday u gt 2 meet KASU coz i noe dat wud b 1 of d bst gfts of ur lyf😳😳 Always remain happy and in touch..... Luv u loadsπŸ€—
many many hapy returns of d day 1nce again
Luv Pri😊
πŸ€—
Prrriiiii...Thnku sooooooooooooooooo much yaar! This birthday is already the best for me all cuz of you guys. I know! I can never forget the days, seriously awesome and rocking! Awww...You know me na, tht wud surely be the best birthday gift ever and ever. But this is also just the best birthday gift ever and ever. Mwahh! Thnku soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much once again. Love you! 

From  dhara (dkent):

Hey Zainu many many happy returns of the day sweety

You're such a sweatheart hope all your wishes comes true have a blast babes

love ya😳

Some special gifts for you form me:
look who has come to wish a birthday girlπŸ˜›

Dhara i already thanked you so much but still cnt get over it and cnt stop thanking you yaar. Thsi so rocks. I jst cnt stop looking at this Blingees. Specially the Karaddha one. Yaar! Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I love the topic where we met. Actually everyone here: i love the places where we all met.
Mwahhhhh Dhara! Thnx a bunch ya!

From shikharmaan
Zainuuuu happpppppppyy birthdayyyyyy my jaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

my sweet little sis...where should i begin to tell u how special u are...!!!!im so luckky to have u in my life..!!!  Me too! And you dont need to begin ya cuz i know all!

i remember the first day u pmed regardin the karan fan club lol ...😳 LOL! How the hell can i forget tht day! and then we started talkin ...cant believe time has passed so soon .!!! I know, in such a short span, i dont knw if it was long or not but it really seems short. The say ne good times pass just too jaldi! it was just few months back we met and started our interactiom bout our love for armaan...since then we have always bonded over our pms..,,...who knew that was the start of a lovely friendship!!!! lemme tell u..!!!  all those fun times we had chattin😳😳😳 πŸ€—

i dont have a sister in my entireeeeeee family so the day i started talikn to u it looked as if i have met my long lost choti sister lol...ur sooo cute and pretty..!!!i have never met someone so sweet and bubbly as u !!! my really adorable baby..!!! muah i love u...!! lemme tell u btw ,ur one of the most friendliest and approachable person on this forum .1!! ateast thats wat i feel ..!!! Awwww...Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Your also my one of the best sisters i ever had. I also dont have any sister never thought tht here on India-Forums i will meet such a awesome sisters. Mwahhhss yaar!

i cant thank u enough for the times u have been there besides me wen i needed someone..!!! u were there to share my joy..myteras...my fears..!!! unknowingly u have always brightened up my day wen i havin a pathetic one.....!!! ur pms, ur funny romantic karan talks,and recently ur french fries baaton ka bhoot 🀣 Kaya tune? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL πŸ˜› have always left a smile on my face..!!!! i have shared everythin with u ..1!! and thats wat makes our friendshp unique,,!!! i dont have to be anythin but myself wen i talk to u ..!!!πŸ€— *hugs back* Awww...And trust me the same is with me. I cant thank enuff foer all the love you have given to me. Never even in my dreams thought tht i wud get so much love by someone.

how can i forget to thank u for the times wen u have updated me.....!!!! those ten days lol i was just cos of u i survived..!!!!😳 lol thanks so much babes for those pms ...i missed u alot at that time OH MY! Stop saying thnx for this thing. It was nothing compared to the love you gave me yaar.

i wish we could meet !!!and am sure we will meet soon .!!! wen ever u'll come to india u know where to where to come first!!!!!! chandigarh aur kahan ;) and then we will go direct to mumbai lol !!!! we will definitely meet one day!!!😳
We will defo meet one day! Ya we will. Whne i come to India i will first come to Chandigarh for sure and meet you and take you with me and we will travel to Mumbai off to meet Karan ya! Hi five on this!!

on this special day of urs ...i wud like to wish u all the happiness,success,love and luck u deserve ,...wish u good health and good marks this year lolπŸ˜› study hard huh !!!!!πŸ˜†
may all ur dreams and armaans come true this year !!!!!!!😳

I just want to say,Happy Birthday
to u , my dear, dear friend
u have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end!!

wish u a very Happy birthday and many more to come..i will stal ur friend forever and everπŸ˜ƒ,,,!!! i hope for every candle on ur cake u get a wonderful surprise.....😳
Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this wonderful, wonderful and just too wonderful message. Loved reading this and My, My! Belive me, am crying now, all these worda made me cry yaar. Mwahhhh! Love you so much tht cnt just say how much i do words are so gonna fail.
As i used tht line to Mariam i will use it here as well, i sent the greeting card to you and it had this line but tujhe mila hi nahiπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
"Even dying for you could not do the thing and repay you guys for the love and pampering you all gave me" And this not just line, acha? this is from my heart and straight from my heart and true!!

okii now gift time!!!!😳

i have made somethin for u !!! hope u like it..!!!😊
*faints* *gets up looks at the siggy and faints again* *finally gains some hoshπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰*
OH MY GOD! I love this siggy man!! Karaaannnnnn Hayyyyyeee! Man he looks so hot in this picture na. God! In ZNKD na he looked ever hot. So so so so so so good. Remember whn he used tht one-liners. Mere Goldy Kaur...LMAO! Ohkay! Be4 all left kill me i will stop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just LOVE this siggy Shikha! Am gonna repeat: Your an awesome siggy maker yaar! Tu apne gallery khool na take i can annoy you everyday with my requests...Arey no! Woh toh mein aise bhi karsakte ho, haina? LOL!
I LOVE THE SIGGY!!

remember ..in ur wish list u had said that u wanna be the diretor of dmg !!! lol so here is it!!!! u are appointed as director of dmg !!! but just for todayπŸ˜›
Oyyyyeee! Tune woh sab ka...good use, good use. LOL! Man! I toh gave all my wishes to you and wow! Tune pore bhi karde...3 wishes....Thnkooooooooo!!
Ab dekho DMG mein kya kya hota hai!!

and ur fav!!!! make up kit!!!! :P

andddddddd tadddaaaaaaaa!!!!! a diamond ring!!!!!!😳😳😳
http://www.100discounts.com/Discount-Home-Shopping-Pictures/Famous-Jewelry-Store/Rings-Diamond-Engagement-1.jpg

but am really soorrry !!! i couldnt fulfill ur last wish lol !!!! i cant shift all ur friends house next to urs lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜­
LOL! LOL! LOL! Arey! This is all just too much and tu aur bhi karne ka soch rahe hai?
but i hope that all ur wild wishes and dreams come true and may god shower upon u all his blessings!!!!!!!!!!!

love u loadss...!!!!!!! mauh !!!! have an awesom day !!!!
MAny many happy returns of the day !!!! 
Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! For this yaar. Once again my dictionary words ended and i dont have words to thank you and all. Chal, woh toh mein tujhe roz karte raho ge. But still enuff nahi hoga na...I know!
Love you loads and loads and loads yaar! πŸ€—

From Rani

Happy Birthday Zaini My little sis
good bless u!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Zaini
Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meπŸ˜†) and enjoy ur day....and party hard.....i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...
Here is ur Cake:

Ur Gifts:

*faints* *faints* Rannnniiiiii!! I love the siggy man! So so so so so so so dreamy. Thnku soooooooooooooooooooooo much yaar. Just love it alot.
OH MY GOD RANI!! Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much yaar!
You have done jst too much for me yaar. Just too too too too much, Thnx a ton yaar. Love you tons!

Post credit goes to Rani aka rani1224patel
Thnx a ton for this all! Guys this seriously means alot to me. Never thought tht my first birthday only on IF wud be such an awesome and outstanding and just-too-good to thank guys!
I cant thank enuff. I just cant. This is too much to thank, just tooooooo much.
Thnku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much all. Love you guys alot!😳

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

❀️ MONA