It looks just great....

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am new here and so is Jyoti😊...wow is one word to describe this beautiful serial,meaningful and with a social message.....i am looking forward to exemplary performances by fine actors......👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show looks promising... first 2 episodes were gud...the actress who plays Jyothi is doing a good job😊

Edited by vaishu4 - 15 years ago
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rkb

yes i have seen the show just the only two episodes they are great, it is the next big thing on tv if ndtv imagine promote the show like colours do hor balika vadu.  the actor who is playing jyoti is absolutly charming and great actress. the story is great so the actors. the actress who is playing jyoti's sister  is also great in todays episode.

i only hope the serial keeps up it's quality and delivery consistently....the bro is one typical charater we can find in Indain homes...the mother has so many shades of grey,it is brilliant..the timid sared sis of jyoti portays herself so clearly that you wish to go and hug her ...actaully i do not like the character who plays Jyo's papa,sumwaht he has this villianish looks as he has been playing negative roles in other serials but it's ok😆.do i love this serial!!!!i pray that the serial rocks
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu4

The show looks promising... first 2 episodes were gud...the actress who plays Jyothi is doing a good job😊

...and also did you notice she and the lady who plays her mummy look so similar like real life mom and daughter....sneha has got a great role and she is doing full justice....
vaishu4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

...and also did you notice she and the lady who plays her mummy look so similar like real life mom and daughter....sneha has got a great role and she is doing full justice....

Yeah agree they indeed look similar😊
shabari thumbnail

Yeah agree they indeed look similar😊

thanks vaishu i like ur name...too😊
vaishu4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

thanks vaishu i like ur name...too😊

Thanks😛...I am vaishali...u can call me Vaishu😊
shabari thumbnail

Thanks😛...I am vaishali...u can call me Vaishu😊

i knew it would be short form of vaishali😊...yeah yest jyoti rocked again.....i make my children watch this serial though they are not into serials at all except for Roadies😕....i really really wish this serial goes a long way and comes into the attention of many viewers though NDTV Imagine is not shown in quite a few countries and also they lag behind ,we have the DISH TV in Abu dhabi...warna here in local satellite we are being shown episodes of Radha ki....alll old episodes....
well the concept looks good,its good to see that sriti jha of jiya-jale fame playing the role so perfectly..........that i find it difficult to see the constant crying of her's that goes on...
also,the lead girl plays her part well and looks quite charming with her ever smiling face even in so much difficulties...
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jyoti has had a rockng start, and I'm already hooked to the show. I guess you cant expect less from such a good production house :)