Maa

Written Update 16 Feb 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sorry guys, i was unable to post the updates due to some internet problem. So here is the update for:

16th Feb 2009

Recap: Choti  and Tanmay crying on seeing their father's dead body. Apara and Anay are totally broken. Bua is  supporting the children and is thinking where is Akshar.

PART 1:
They are all preparing to go the cemetry. Suddenly Akshar comes. Woh arthi ko kandha dene aaya tha and cries-crocodile tears.

*There is a problem with Part 1 video, am unable to download it fully

PART 2
Anay does the rituals and is thinking of all the moments spent with Shekhar. He stops the ritual and start to cry. Akshar notices that he is crying. The priest says that a member of the family can continur the ritual. Akshar was about  to go and tell Rishi, but he then decided to continue the ritual himself. He has a wicked smile on his face... He takes the pot from Anay, walks a bit and then breaks the pot.  The priest asks Anay to light the pyre but Akshar comes and says he'll do it because Anay is not in the state to light his father's pyre, At the back some people are talking saying that when the son is here then why should the brother light the fire and if the son lights the pyre then the father's soul attains heaven but seems that Shekhar's soul will not attain peace. Anay is listening to all these. Akshar is about to light the pyre when Anay stops him and holds his hand. Akshar is shocked.

*Guys i think there is a problem with the video, am unable to download part 1 fully and the video for part 3 is unavailable. Sorry friends. But i can say that  Anay will lights his father's pyre and not Akshar.  And may be Apara will be wiping her sindoor... Hope you are able to understand whats happening, though the update is not completed*

Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent thanks...also if you need the vids...you can also check youtube...all the best Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiorule

Excellent thanks...also if you need the vids...you can also check youtube...all the best

Ya i had checked it but it also not available!
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamy girl

Ya i had checked it but it also not available!

Search under: Zeetv Maa
Here are some results:
lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Dear. Well done. love it
ishq008 thumbnail
Hey thanks for all the hardwork. Super
toocool4 thumbnail