KALASAM FEB 16-20 discussion

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the update!
mappilai? hmm interesting, just hope this is neelambari.
and who knows SS, he's coming form london and so is vasundra maybe they know each other.
the story is turning around in ways, even the promos suggests new storylines

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat

Although I got confused with Janaki/Gopi/Kavya. πŸ€ͺWho are they?

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Pat

I also like Kuyili acting... Still remember her dance in Nayagan with Kamal & Janagaraj.....

gudgal thumbnail
Hey Thanks for all the wonderful messages, sorry for the late reply had a hectic weekend. Thanks Pat for the wonderful update. Today's kalasam was very confusing. My best guess is gopi is the new customs officer, but why would somebody study in london and come to customs enna recession aa? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat...

New characters...new story line .. waiting to see SS with ranjani...
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the detailed updates.

Caryn, I think Gopi is the varan, the marriage broker was talking about to Ranjini's father. As soon as the broker mentioned about the boy (30, 35 vayasula boy enna? man!πŸ˜† ) , they showed this Gopi character.

Kavya - Janaki interactions is typical happening in any house. Morning school kilambara samayam - the mad rush period, looking for socks, notebooks, id card πŸ˜† and the kids in their hurry pulling down all the folded clothesπŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the updates ..  My im glad the changes of mother .. kuyil suits much better.

😲😲😲 Rajagopal has changed!!!??? thats a news to me!! Maybe knowing mapilai from London and rich?

yesterday's new add, ranjani is saying her life now has taken new phase. I think she would get married. Since one part they show her putting kolam and Gopi is admiring that.

Its a pity kutty padmini is no longer πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I started watching this serial only for her and ramya. But without her, i doubt story track would be interesting. But lets see how Ramya is going to take this now.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks PatπŸ˜ƒ

So Kutty padmini backed off from this serial aa ?? I know she backed off as producer too..so now only Ramyas sister is the solu oneπŸ€”

The story is very interesting now days.....
Caryn thumbnail
That's right only the day before, we saw Kutty Padmini's name is removed and Ramya is Head of Creatives. 

Thanks for the info Giri.

I thought Kuyili was replacing Saradha?  Anyone knows this Saradha acted in which movies.  When I told mum this is Saradha, she said it could not be coz the Saradha she knows is very beautiful. 

Janu, Karthi and I remember Kuyili performing a sexy number, "Nilavuku manatha meelai"  πŸ˜†

I don't mind the adds who are coming in, but I hope the serial will not deviate like other serial does.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mum thought it was Oorvasi (the name of an award) Saradha who acted in Thulabaram. This is a different Saradha.

Why is KP no longer involved? Does this mean that she is not acting as well? Oh dear, I hope it is not going to go downhill. I liked the set-up because although KP was the HOC, the story did not evolve around her, so she was able to show objectivity. Now with RK being the HOC as well as the main star of the show, I am worried that it's going to become like Arasi i.e. everything is about her.