Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: estee

πŸ˜† i'd get even more specific and say that kyph ain't kyph without india forums! but i can see that the neha is equal faction is on this posting with vengence!πŸ˜›

i guess in all fairness, here's what i can say. we've had kyph twice before with angad practically not there for a couple of days or so each time. it's been dullish. when iqbal walks back in, the charge is back. we've never had a kyph session with a prolonged neha absence. so we can't really tell if the episodes get duller without her around. isn't it strange that we've had a chance to "miss" angad and feel his absence because iqbal has a weaker constitution than neha?!?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -esther

I don't think so, Estee. Both IQ-Neha have got fierce support in almost equal proportions. As much as I adore Neha, I cannot refute the fact that IQ lends something electrical to KYPH and his screen-presence is simply magnetic, which Neha doesn't have,thanks to her pretty petite frame.

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I don't think so, Estee. Both IQ-Neha have got fierce support in almost equal proportions. As much as I adore Neha, I cannot refute the fact that IQ lends something electrical to KYPH and his screen-presence is simply magnetic, which Neha doesn't have,thanks to her pretty petite frame.

i'm new to if, so i probably am reading it wrong. but here's what i see:
* there is tremendous adoration for iqbal but a lot of it is almost furtive in flavour. while the neha adoration is loud, proud and tends to push for equality in the skills of the two. which i find a little misplaced given what you yourself say - there's something electrifying about iqbal in this role.

* another serial on tv now is kavyanjali with a petite heroine and a stunningly good looking hero (even more text-book handsome than iqbal khan, imho). and in this one, the heroine is far more magnetic than the hero. perhaps it's all to do with the role being written. anjali is a far more powerful character. but natasha does a terrific job being the magnetic one of the duo.

so i'm not sure i get convinced by your argument. hmm. 😊 -esther
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

i'm new to if, so i probably am reading it wrong. but here's what i see:
* there is tremendous adoration for iqbal but a lot of it is almost furtive in flavour. while the neha adoration is loud, proud and tends to push for equality in the skills of the two. which i find a little misplaced given what you yourself say - there's something electrifying about iqbal in this role.

* another serial on tv now is kavyanjali with a petite heroine and a stunningly good looking hero (even more text-book handsome than iqbal khan, imho). and in this one, the heroine is far more magnetic than the hero. perhaps it's all to do with the role being written. anjali is a far more powerful character. but natasha does a terrific job being the magnetic one of the duo.

so i'm not sure i get convinced by your argument. hmm. 😊 -esther

It is okay if you are not convinced, we all are entitled to our opinions. I watch Kkavyanjali, and me finds Kkavya the magnetic one though i personally like Natasha a lot, both as an actress and as a person.

As for Neha, well the girl gets bashed around a lot, so we support her considering she is doing so much, trying to better herself at this tender age. IQ is a star in his own right, loved and adored by all and since he is nearly flawless, we don't need to protect him.

After all, flowers need protection, not rocks.IQ eats up the screen, everything dissolves around him, including Neha.

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

IQ is a star in his own right, loved and adored by all and since he is nearly flawless, we don't need to protect him.

πŸ˜• okay, now i'm puzzled. protect? us protect them? from what? our opinions? πŸ˜• -esther
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
KYPH aint KYPH without Kartik! 😳 πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

πŸ˜• okay, now i'm puzzled. protect? us protect them? from what? our opinions? πŸ˜• -esther

Tum bhi na EsteeπŸ˜†...you are too cute. Protection as in support.You do speak in defence of people you like, don't you? Especially when they are slapped with criticism left and right.

AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

Tum bhi na EsteeπŸ˜†...you are too cute. Protection as in support.You do speak in defence of people you like, don't you? Especially when they are slapped with criticism left and right.

Wow second debate on Neha today...yeh kya ho raha hai! πŸ˜†

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

KYPH aint KYPH without Kartik! 😳 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† okay, okay, i agree it's a silly title!

since i started it, now my turn! kyph ain't kyph without naina! πŸ˜† -esther
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

πŸ˜† okay, okay, i agree it's a silly title!

since i started it, now my turn! kyph ain't kyph without naina! πŸ˜† -esther

No no...KYPH aint KYPH without Balwant Singh Rana (Remeber the guy guy with a looong fake moustache holding a danda) Man I loved him! πŸ˜†

SRK Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Esther. Good topic you have going here.

I have to give credit to both Iqbal and Neha. There's no denying that Iqbal is the more forceful, more electrifying about Iqbal, Iqbal, not only in stature and presence overwhelmes us, but we are also taken by his acting ability. However, Neha is growing in leaps and bounds. Maybe she's learning from her counterpart.

I for one am a huge Iqbal fan, but I love Neha as well. Maybe that's what makes us so Fida about them as a screen couple.

Just my two cents worth.

Luv

Hafsa