KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 16th February

Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ₯± Sorry..I went to sleep..I mean was that a boring epi? Or was it a boring epi? Or was it a BORING epi? I think it was boring epi πŸ€”πŸ˜†  Guess what? Remember my KDMHMD epi time table? I have a feeling we are back to that. And..please please don't make KDMHMD into KGGK. Anyway...

Here is today's Lesson πŸ€“:

1. πŸ˜ƒPheyeohhhh..but only for a spilt second..I tell you these writers are back to tarsaing us for chindi PH scene πŸ˜”

2. Preet my Pikku Chikku bana Nalayak.😑 Interrupting PH ka chindi eye lock session...we are tarsing for PH romance here dude, give us a break. 😡 Preet bana kabab mein Hadda!

3. Whats up with Prem?😑 Preet said there's a fight going on and he ran away to become referee?
Prem you got married a day back! Not 2846565758749834747 years back!😑 Chaman kahika.😑

4. Halwa...hmmm. Heeriya is ishmart I tell you...I didn't expect her to go to the mandir pehle..I did expect her to serve G mom first though πŸ˜ƒ Is is ishmart too.πŸ˜ƒ

5. 😳 Ok..anyone noticed that Heeriye shifted to Prem's room? Which is (duh!) obvious but still😳 I is all😳 But what a mood kill, he comes into the room and I am allπŸ˜ƒ yay! Romance milega, romance, romance. But Prem ne mera popatin (female popat) kardiya..somehow my happiness on Premeer's Dada Dadi talks are coming back to haunt me. 😡 Seriously I take it back..please talk like newly married couple. Please, Please?πŸ₯±

6. Awww...so cuweet, Heer told him everything..which reminded about Prem asking her promise to not keep secrets between them ever.😳 Heeriye is such a good bachi.πŸ˜ƒ But the truth made Prem sad...See Prem? We kept saying that Harman deserved a nice kick on his head so that he looses his memory or that you would have thrown your shoes at Harman when you left for Delhi instead of giving it to him..but hamari sunta kaun hain...πŸ₯± Now see for yourself what a nalayak he is. Ramayan ka Bharat, my foot. He cannot be even Bharat ke chappal ki chunti(ant)

7. WHAT?!😲 Why-would-anyone-want-Harman-back?😲 I mean Harman the Not-a-man and Harman the torture-man.🀒 why, why, why? Let him be invisible foreverπŸ˜ƒ Please?πŸ₯± AND OMG, Taklu 1 and Taklu 2 were actually fighting over Harman?🀒 Both of them need a brain transplant.

8. 😲 Harman! In J-Zoo! KYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?😭 Ye na-insaafi hamare hi saath kyun????????? 🀒 He looks like a off spring of Chimpanzee and Camel with chicken pox, By God.

9. Prem gave him juice 😳 How umm..nice... 😳 really..😳 And then he said he won't give Bhashan when giving a Bhashan 😳 Suddenly I am worried about Chinku-Pinku (Premeer's kids) this Prem will give them Bhashan when saying he won't give them a Bhashan. 😳 BTW, why did he say that whenever Harman comes to J-Zoo, he will get juice? πŸ€” why can't he get rat poison or poisonous pakoda's or something? 😳  Juice kitna mehenga hain yaar. Why waste it on that gendaswami.😑

10. 😲 Prem denounced Harman? PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Aww and Ewww...coz he said that now lallu has only 2 sonsπŸ˜ƒ (The Layak ones) but those 2 sons are like 2000 sons. 😳 Ooook Prem...world population aur bading and that too lallu se? 😳

11. I gotta say..this Ash is being very friendlyπŸ˜• especially with Meher...I dunno, but I just don't trust her...kuch toh dal mein kaala hain..mark my words. I bet she is cooking up some scheme to create problems in Meet couple.

12. Ok..this is very weird...what is wrong with these people? They are acting like Prem had gone for a trip or a tourπŸ€”..no one is questioning him..no one is asking how he became Gaurav Sharma..no one is asking him what he did for so many months he was away from them. They are speaking of Prem coming back so generally...πŸ˜• seriously..I knew their upar ka mala is khaali but this is ridiculous. Creatives and Writers, we want some answers get it?

Ok Pathshala Khatam! No sweets or anything today..or your teeth will decay πŸ˜† Eat Orbit chewing gum instead.πŸ˜†

~TrivπŸ€“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Power20

πŸ₯± Sorry..I went to sleep..I mean was that a boring epi? Or was it a boring epi? Or was it a BORING epi? I think it was boring epi πŸ€”πŸ˜†  Guess what? Remember my KDMHMD epi time table? I have a feeling we are back to that. And..please please don't make KDMHMD into KGGK. Anyway...

*yawn* it was BORING epiiiiiiiiii ...  yaaa I was think of ur timetable ... and kggk.. my bro ka random comment today on Lallu.. he was like ... hadnt he died.. I was like that was in kggk... but dil may I was like *sigh* if only we were thatttt luckyπŸ˜†

*takes out notebook*
*goes and gives Guru Trivy Milano cookies*
Aah I m not trying to take estee's pet student place *angel muh*

1. πŸ˜ƒPheyeohhhh..but only for a spilt second..I tell you these writers are back to tarsaing us for chindi PH scene πŸ˜” yaaaaaaaa I knoww imagine we even get chindi ones taras taras kar *grr*

2. Preet my Pikku Chikku bana Nalayak.😑 Interrupting PH ka chindi eye lock session...we are tarsing for PH romance here dude, give us a break. 😡 Preet bana kabab mein Hadda!  yaa puraani adaat na Pikku Chikku Hadda kiπŸ˜† ya chindi eye lock bhi interrupted *bang*

3. Whats up with Prem?😑 Preet said there's a fight going on and he ran away to become referee?
Prem you got married a day back! Not 2846565758749834747 years back!😑 Chaman kahika.😑 Choku Poku lubs playing referee apparently *roll eyes*....

4. Halwa...hmmm. Heeriya is ishmart I tell you...I didn't expect her to go to the mandir pehle..I did expect her to serve G mom first though πŸ˜ƒ Is is ishmart too.πŸ˜ƒ hehehe I ish ishmart too I knew she wud give it to G mom first but dint expect the mandir bit... *high five*

5. 😳 Ok..anyone noticed that Heeriye shifted to Prem's room? Which is (duh!) obvious but still😳 I is all😳 But what a mood kill, he comes into the room and I am allπŸ˜ƒ yay! Romance milega, romance, romance. But Prem ne mera popatin (female popat) kardiya..somehow my happiness on Premeer's Dada Dadi talks are coming back to haunt me. 😡 Seriously I take it back..please talk like newly married couple. Please, Please?πŸ₯± hehehe u is all πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but ya she shifted there *hides muh* ... I know they just have this have speciality of the mood kills  hehehe awww popatin pat: hehehe yaa please please no more dada dadi talks *slaps forehead*

6. Awww...so cuweet, Heer told him everything..which reminded about Prem asking her promise to not keep secrets between them ever.😳 Heeriye is such a good bachi.πŸ˜ƒ But the truth made Prem sad...See Prem? We kept saying that Harman deserved a nice kick on his head so that he looses his memory or that you would have thrown your shoes at Harman when you left for Delhi instead of giving it to him..but hamari sunta kaun hain...πŸ₯± Now see for yourself what a nalayak he is. Ramayan ka Bharat, my foot. He cannot be even Bharat ke chappal ki chunti(ant) yup heeriye is bery achi bachi... ya I hope the keeping no secret things no stops here only ... I knowww *ohno humari kaun sunta hai.. haan kya jata if he threw the shoe on his hand.. *khafa* yaaa he no even chunti ki chappal ki chunti *ghussa muh*

7. WHAT?!😲 Why-would-anyone-want-Harman-back?😲 I mean Harman the Not-a-man and Harman the torture-man.🀒 why, why, why? Let him be invisible foreverπŸ˜ƒ Please?πŸ₯± AND OMG, Taklu 1 and Taklu 2 were actually fighting over Harman?🀒 Both of them need a brain transplant. I knoww seriously I was all nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bhago!! at the mention of torture-man... Its beyond me y wud anyoneeeee want him to be back.. ya please make him invisible *pray*... taklu 1 and taklu 2 no have brains at all..

8. 😲 Harman! In J-Zoo! KYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?😭 Ye na-insaafi hamare hi saath kyun????????? 🀒 He looks like a off spring of Chimpanzee and Camel with chicken pox, By God. I knoww pata nahi kaun say paap kiye thay jo yeh din dekhnay ko milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yay dual purpose (not) Gaali... Aik teer do nishaane (Lallu and Harman)πŸ˜†

9. Prem gave him juice 😳 How umm..nice... 😳 really..😳 And then he said he won't give Bhashan when giving a Bhashan 😳 Suddenly I am worried about Chinku-Pinku (Premeer's kids) this Prem will give them Bhashan when saying he won't give them a Bhashan. 😳 BTW, why did he say that whenever Harman comes to J-Zoo, he will get juice? πŸ€” why can't he get rat poison or poisonous pakoda's or something? 😳  Juice kitna mehenga hain yaar. Why waste it on that gendaswami.😑 LOLL yaa mein chilao ga nahi lol ya bechare chinku pinku lollll... hahaha yaa y waste that juice... *mad* poisonous pakodas are a good option I say!

10. 😲 Prem denounced Harman? PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Aww and Ewww...coz he said that now lallu has only 2 sonsπŸ˜ƒ (The Layak ones) but those 2 sons are like 2000 sons. 😳 Ooook Prem...world population aur bading and that too lallu se? 😳 hehehe awww and ewwwwww LOLL 2000πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I missed that part I guess LOL... Layak ones.. and Nalayak ones pata nahi kitnayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11. I gotta say..this Ash is being very friendlyπŸ˜• especially with Meher...I dunno, but I just don't trust her...kuch toh dal mein kaala hain..mark my words. I bet she is cooking up some scheme to create problems in Meet couple.I knoww me no trust her.. her over friendly-pan *shakes head*... haan she is upto something I tell u

12. Ok..this is very weird...what is wrong with these people? They are acting like Prem had gone for a trip or a tourπŸ€”..no one is questioning him..no one is asking how he became Gaurav Sharma..no one is asking him what he did for so many months he was away from them. They are speaking of Prem coming back so generally...πŸ˜• seriously..I knew their upar ka mala is khaali but this is ridiculous. Creatives and Writers, we want some answers get it? I knowww I was thinking to myself maybe we shud just give up the remotest chindi-est hope of any sanity or any logic... upar ka maala khali hi nahi lagta hai hai hi nahi... I wonder if ever wud get the answers
Ok Pathshala Khatam! No sweets or anything today..or your teeth will decay πŸ˜† Eat Orbit chewing gum instead.πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Goshhhhhhhh LOLLLL orbit chewing gum... makes me feel majj(cow)-ish they show in the ad the grass comes flying to its chamktey white teeth...
Badeeeeee teacher jee... give us our cookies and brownies *khafa*πŸ˜†

~TrivπŸ€“

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
-Bee- thumbnail
*reserved*

Will come back to edit later, but I must say that I KNEW you would be happy about Harman (or rather what happened to him) today. Personally, I thought it was way overdue. But, I did get freaked out about the whole juice, thing. For a second I thought Prem had already caught the mental instability of the J-zoo even though he's been there for a day.

Originally posted by: iqbalrox14

*reserved*

Will come back to edit later, but I must say that I KNEW you would be happy about Harman (or rather what happened to him) today. Personally, I thought it was way overdue. But, I did get freaked out about the whole juice, thing. For a second I thought Prem had already caught the mental instability of the J-zoo even though he's been there for a day.

πŸ˜† You guys know me too well 🀣 When Prem kept talking about Juice I was all Hmmm..juice..why only juice 🀣 why no chai, nashta, coffee, why only juice. 🀣

Waiting for your commentsπŸ˜†

~Triv

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sighs yes it was a very boring episode, they have lost the story some where, there was absolutely no continuity, nothing at all. Its amazing how they haven't shown a heart to heart talk of Premeer yet and how they are focussing more and more on Lalu. I mean come on heer is the one who suffered the most and does she not need Prem? And i still don't get Prem's whole memory back thing, if it was really back how come his first moments with heer were reduced to a mere i love you that too said in the most unromantic way? Premeer happened to be a very emotional couple before Prem's supposed death, what happened to all those emotions? What the hell are the creatives upto? Seriously its becoming annoying now!!!

Great Patshala teacher as always but i just don't feel like laughing today

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣  The paathshala was really funny, good way to start my new day.. thankyou teacher...
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

1. πŸ˜ƒPheyeohhhh..but only for a spilt second..I tell you these writers are back to tarsaing us for chindi PH scene πŸ˜”

2. Preet my Pikku Chikku bana Nalayak.😑 Interrupting PH ka chindi eye lock session...we are tarsing for PH romance here dude, give us a break. 😡 Preet bana kabab mein Hadda!

Prem you got married a day back! Not 2846565758749834747 years back!😑 Chaman kahika.😑

4. Halwa...hmmm. Heeriya is ishmart I tell you...I didn't expect her to go to the mandir pehle..I did expect her to serve G mom first though πŸ˜ƒ Is is ishmart too.πŸ˜ƒ

5. 😳 Ok..anyone noticed that Heeriye shifted to Prem's room? Which is (duh!) obvious but still😳 I is all😳 But what a mood kill, he comes into the room and I am allπŸ˜ƒ yay! Romance milega, romance, romance. But Prem ne mera popatin (female popat) kardiya..somehow my happiness on Premeer's Dada Dadi talks are coming back to haunt me. 😡 Seriously I take it back..please talk like newly married couple. Please, Please?πŸ₯±

6. Awww...so cuweet, Heer told him everything..which reminded about Prem asking her promise to not keep secrets between them ever.😳 Heeriye is such a good bachi.πŸ˜ƒ But the truth made Prem sad...See Prem? We kept saying that Harman deserved a nice kick on his head so that he looses his memory or that you would have thrown your shoes at Harman when you left for Delhi instead of giving it to him..but hamari sunta kaun hain...πŸ₯± Now see for yourself what a nalayak he is. Ramayan ka Bharat, my foot. He cannot be even Bharat ke chappal ki chunti(ant)

7. WHAT?!😲 Why-would-anyone-want-Harman-back?😲 I mean Harman the Not-a-man and Harman the torture-man.🀒 why, why, why? Let him be invisible foreverπŸ˜ƒ Please?πŸ₯± AND OMG, Taklu 1 and Taklu 2 were actually fighting over Harman?🀒 Both of them need a brain transplant.

8. 😲 Harman! In J-Zoo! KYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?😭 Ye na-insaafi hamare hi saath kyun????????? 🀒 He looks like a off spring of Chimpanzee and Camel with chicken pox, By God.

9. Prem gave him juice 😳 How umm..nice... 😳 really..😳 And then he said he won't give Bhashan when giving a Bhashan 😳 Suddenly I am worried about Chinku-Pinku (Premeer's kids) this Prem will give them Bhashan when saying he won't give them a Bhashan. 😳 BTW, why did he say that whenever Harman comes to J-Zoo, he will get juice? πŸ€” why can't he get rat poison or poisonous pakoda's or something? 😳  Juice kitna mehenga hain yaar. Why waste it on that gendaswami.😑

10. 😲 Prem denounced Harman? PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Aww and Ewww...coz he said that now lallu has only 2 sonsπŸ˜ƒ (The Layak ones) but those 2 sons are like 2000 sons. 😳 Ooook Prem...world population aur bading and that too lallu se? 😳

11. I gotta say..this Ash is being very friendlyπŸ˜• especially with Meher...I dunno, but I just don't trust her...kuch toh dal mein kaala hain..mark my words. I bet she is cooking up some scheme to create problems in Meet couple.

12. Ok..this is very weird...what is wrong with these people? They are acting like Prem had gone for a trip or a tourπŸ€”..no one is questioning him..no one is asking how he became Gaurav Sharma..no one is asking him what he did for so many months he was away from them. They are speaking of Prem coming back so generally...πŸ˜• seriously..I knew their upar ka mala is khaali but this is ridiculous. Creatives and Writers, we want some answers get it?

Ok Pathshala Khatam! No sweets or anything today..or your teeth will decay πŸ˜† Eat Orbit chewing gum instead.πŸ˜†

~TrivπŸ€“

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Afternoon Triv Ma'am! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for coming late to class again! Plz don't punish me! *makes angel face again*

Today's Pathshala was short... but it really did get me rolling on the floor 🀣

Blagh! Orbit chewing gums! 🀒... Seems like torture man rly cooked up ure brainπŸ€’πŸ˜†

hmm....but I don't mind the stawberry flavoured chewing gum πŸ˜†

-Shivani