Written/Vid Update Feb16- Prem tells off Harman!!!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there!! hope you all had a rocking weekend and a great valentines day with your loved ones 😳😳...i for one...had a total girls weekend...dinner, antakshir, laughing....we were supposed to go bowling but the line was 1hr 😲😲....wish me luck today guys...have a midterm and an oral presentation today πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but the day has started off very well...i was awakened by the sound of rain against my window...and i love...just LOVE the rain 😳😳...all you need on a rainy day is a cup of hot chocolate, a good bood, a comfy couch/chair and your favorite blanket πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...ok...enough day dreaming....lets get to the update...

*~*Video Update*~*

Click Here

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Episode opens with Prem and Heer (just where we left off last week) They are having a major eye locking session when Mr. Kabab Mein Hadi, Preet, comes in. He snaps his finger right in front of their faces bringing them back to reality! Prem is all tongue tied and asks when did Preet come, Preet says he came at the climax of the scene (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wah...kya lines deta hai yeh) ..Preet says that Prem need to come out quick because people are having a huge fight...Heer asks who is fighting...Preet says dont worry, you carry on since you are doing such a great job...Preet and Prem leave the kitchen.

Shift to the family with everyone sitting at the table. Ash is telling Lallu that they all know Heer is making halwa for the whole family, but the interesting thing to watch will be WHO she serves the halwa to first. Lallu says whats to think about this she will sever halwa to me because ive known her since she was a child so i came first (it sounds weird...like they are friends or something πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Kulraj tells Lallu to forget about it because before they are nanad-bhabi they are friends and friendship comes first (yup yup...friends forever girl!! i love my friends too 😳😳😳) Kiran is all forget your dosti...now that Prem his here...you all can forget all about the halwa (he has a point πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) they go back and forth when Prem comes and Preet forces him to sit in the chair. Preet says that Kiran is right, Heer doesnt look at anyone but Prem so none of them have any chances. Prem looks at Gayarti and says that Maa knows who will get halwa first...Lallu from the other end says oh, looks like Gayatri is a fortune teller now (wah wah...budha jokes bhi marta hai πŸ˜†) Ash is like enough...we will see who wins this competition...she calls out to Heer.

Heer is maha nervous and she is all, why is everyone suddenly so quite and staring at me like that (seriously...lagta hai ke saab Heer ko hi kha jayenge ) Everyone gets ready...Lallu even puts his plate up holding it with his hand. Heer makes a complete circle around everyone there and goes straight for Bagwan ki murti (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kissi ko halwa nahin mili πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...She lights a dia and does some other stuff before going back.

Preet at the table is all ok, Bhagwan got His bhog, now we have to see which one of us gets bhog next...bhabi's devaar, bhabi's prannath ko (Prem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) or bhabi's sasur....he is all...one is the family huge chand, the other her love and the last one...maa ka ladla bigar gaya...then here comes Heer. Heer goes straight past Preet and between Lallu and Prem...Lallu looks maha excited (lagta hai ke khabhi halwa nahin khaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) Heer smiles but then just gets a plate and goes to Gayatri first, and feeds her first. Nihaal is all now we know why Gayatri Maa was just sitting there smiling, she knew she was going to be first. Heer then goes to Lallu and gives him the halwa as everyone is laughing...Heer asks why they are all laughing...Prem then says that everyone put a bet on who she was going to serve first but she gave it to Maa so they all lost. Heer goes on to serve everyone and the start eating when Prem notices an empty chair...he is all...this is Harman's right? (uff aacha khasa scene chal raha tha...why did u have to ruin it by mentioning bandar jr over here 😑😑😑) Suddenly everyone becomes quiet and Prem asks where is he, he hasnt seen Harman since he came back. Prem says that he must have gone somewhere for one of his cases...Preet is about to tell Prem the truth but Lallu says that yes, Harman is out because of his case (now that prem is back...i have a feeling that the preet/lallu relationship will turn sour πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) ...Lallu says that once Harman finds out that Prem is back he will come running. Prem asks for his phone number but Nihaal is all no its better if you give him a surprise when he gets back. Prem thinks to himself that there is something wrong (haan haan...daal main kuch kaala hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) Kulraj breaks his thoughts when she says he should eat because the food is getting cold.

Shift to Prem entering a room and he says he wants to talk to Heer. Prem says that he knows that while he was not here lots of things have happened. He knows that she has taken care of his family and all of his responsibilities while he was gone...she even put  herself on the line for him and his family (yup...aur tu idiot...gaurav gaurav chilte rahe ) He says that he knows some things but he wants to hear everything from her...Heer says that ill tell you everything...we go into flashback of the Harman-Meher wedding with Bandar Jr. giving his huge huge lines and stuff...Prem looks maha pissed...we see Preet and Meher's wedding and all that...Prem cannot believe what he is hearing...(yup...tera bhai hai...how...i have no idea...but unfortunately he is...main keh rahi hoon...woh bandar adopted hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Part 2:
Scene shifts to Lallu sitting on a chair, Preet by his feet and Nihaal and Kiran standing around him. Nihaal says that til this day you have put up with all this but every time someone mentions Harman, you can see the pain in everyones eyes. Lallu says its better to keep the pain in our eyes than to give it to Prem. They all basically decide that they cannot tell Prem because the time is not right...Lallu says that he will find a way to bring Harman home and make him confess to all that he has done...aapne muh se and all that.

Scene shift to Lallu going to Maya's house to see Harman. Harman and Maya are not there. Lallu says thats fine if you can just give me his number that would be great...Baldie #2 says that i wont give you the number...my son is getting married...the son that was once yours is now mine...once he marries Maya in a few days he will take over my empire and live here with me as my family...he has no use for you all now (ok...i have the biggest urge to smack him...like seriously...aagar maine iss takla ko black aur blue nahin kiya...toh meri naam jaz nahin 🀬) Lallu says that whatever you have said is wrong...think before you speak because you have a child also. Lallu says that yes he was mad at Harman but now that Prem is back...he is ok with what Harman did (he didnt say it like that...but that is what he meant by it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...weird lines) Lallu goes on to say that im not about to forget that Harman is my son (really...could have fooled me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...im ready to forget that donkey right this minute πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) Lallu goes on to say that for parents all kids are the same (what a hypocrite!!! 😑 he has never treated his children the same) Lallu says that God forbid one day if someone takes your child from you...then you will feel the pain....Lallu leaves and is walking outside but cannot figure out what to say to Prem since he has lied to him.

Part 3:
Opens with Lallu walking into Jhuneja house with Prem sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Lallu says that he needs to tell Prem something big...but Prem says just a minute...then he calls out to Harman...(lo....bandar jr. makes if official entry again πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) we see Harman and the rest of the clan come out...Prem is grinning like a food while everyone is shocked (Meher is not to happy πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Lallu is all...Harman you were out of town right...he tries to hide everything from Prem and Prem goes along by saying he had Harman's friends phone number. Prem says he will be right back...Lallu goes over to Harman and tells him not to tell Prem the truth and Kiran agrees (aare yaar...Prem ko saab pata hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ for once...Heer did the right thing πŸ‘πŸ‘) Harman says that he has to tell Prem that he doesnt want to stay in this house anymore (clearly Harman was being completely selfish...he didnt do all this drama to save the family...LOSER!!! 🀬) ...Just then Prem comes with Harman's favorite juice and tells him to drink it (i hope ke tune iss mein zeher mila di hai 😈) Prem says that now with Harman back the family is whole again. Harman says that he needs to tell Prem something...but Prem cuts him off by saying that you just want to tell me that you have left this family and this house forever,...everyone is all 😲😲😲...cant believe what they are hearing. Prem is all drink the juice, i had it made especially for you. He goes on to say this house and the family knows all of his likes and dislikes but does he understand what he has done, does he know his mistake. Prem is all dont worry, im not going to yell at you...your Bhabi has told me everything that you did (or there for didnt do 😑😑) while i was gone...i only called you here to see how you are able to face me, how you are able to tell me the truth from your own mouth...he says that when the family needed you the most you walked away from them (bandar cant even look Prem in the eyes!!! 😑😑😑...🀒🀒) Prem is all i just wanted to see if you have any remorse in your eyes...Prem says that i thought after i left you would take care of this house but no, you didnt. He says that what you were supposed to do, what you walked away from...Preet did all of that. Prem says that i cannot even be mad at you or yell at you because you are not worth any of it...you are not worth bauji's smacks (still...i say...give him at least 100 good ones...hum kab se wait kaar rahe hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) Prem says you dont have to worry about you big brother catching you mistakes when you come home...from today you will not get anything from this family because you lost all those rights...he says that everytime you come you will get your favorite juice...but you will never participate in any of our family functions because you have become a stranger...prem then asks him to leave as everyone is shocked...Harman puts the juice down and leaves (chalo...ek sahi kaam to kiya hai! πŸ‘πŸ‘) Prem and Preet goes to Lallu and says that they will fix everything that went wrong. He says that you dont have three sons you have two but we are worth 2,000...they hug (sweet scene 😳😳😳)

Precap: None

Rating: 10/10....harshads acting today πŸ‘...i mean wow!! when he was telling off Harman...i LOVED it!! waited so long for someone to tell him off like that...he didnt get the a*s kicking he deserved...but abhi bhi time hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...the beginning family scene and kabab mein hadi scene was really good...im proud of Heer today...πŸ‘πŸΌ...he decided to tell Prem the truth for once...and not like other girls...jhoot pe jhoot...⭐️⭐️...over all a very nice episode...good and entertaining πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...the only thing that pissed me off was how Lallu went to get Harman like he was at friends house!! the A*s left the family high and dry...and you went to get him 😑😑😑

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara006 thumbnail

Thak you!!! 😊

What a nice episode!!!! And all your comments were just like icing on the cake, the right mix!

Good look with your presentation and mid term!!!! 😊
Edited by zaara006 - 15 years ago
sameer_megha thumbnail
i think it was a great episode after such a long time.... fabulous act by harshad....
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reserved........even i loved today's episode...........

swetha_ravi thumbnail
Thanks a lot...  A bad idea came to my mind all of a sudden.. Like Prem/gaurav is there on RR's or someone else's order and he is tryin to break the family.. wat do u say?
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx alot fro da update.. its damn cute..
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update.............its nice to have every1 smiling again
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
prem darling plzz dont let us down by breaking all our hearts and telling us ur not prem..
I mean with all this stuff he is doing..we all are like luving "prem"
so if he turns out to be like not prem, then we will be heart broken..
but lets all have hope that he is prem..our prem...❀️

Btw...thanx for the update..luved ur commments...:P
Seems like a very sweet filled episode...
n Good luck with ur mid-terms..:)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!

harman is back🀒 but Thanks God Prem told him offπŸ‘πŸΌ
The hug with Prem-Lauu-Preet was cute naaπŸ˜›
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanQ soo much 4 de update...
im gald at last sum1 tells harman off...
awww...luved how heer first went 2 de mandir...n den 2 gaya3
hope premeer live at hubby-wife soon...
its quite irritating wen they r married n still not living as a married couple..
n OMG...im soo gald heer was not like otehr ekta bahus...telling prem nothin happened...
im gald she told prem everythin....

newayys...
thanQ for de update...
lets c wat happens 2morro...

sonal