improve sameer dharmadhikari website

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

guyz ...as i was impresed all over again by sameer dharmadhikari wen i started watcin mtph again from da start ....i went to find out a bit more about him.. iv gota say i was a bit dissapointed to see his sections showing so little fan following....especially since all of us here are such ardent fans... da information of sameer was scattered on different websites ..

my thought is why dont we join one of the websites n build sameers fan base n his profile, post som of our comments on wat we feel as we hav done here... also as wel as watchin mtph again maybe we can check out sameers films as well n discuss his work ...good or bad n  post our opinions n comments on here n da fansite
we can continue talking about sid here as wel but lets show our support for sameer by building his fansite a bit  ..since his acting has given us such good times ... 
wen i  google searched  sameers name n looked at the sites the one i thought we cud join n improve was the site below ...

http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/sameer-dharmadhikari/18244

or if any1 knows of  a better site is available please say...

wat u guys think???

i

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jen1, this is amazing. if we do this, then it would be actually putting our ideas into action.. we can do it on wikipedia as well but then it does not have an option to create fans... i don't know of any other site... we can start with discussing his ads as well...

lets get into action friends... once again jen1 thank u so much...
padmakka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

guyz ...as i was impresed all over again by sameer dharmadhikari wen i started watcin mtph again from da start ....i went to find out a bit more about him.. iv gota say i was a bit dissapointed to see his sections showing so little fan following....especially since all of us here are such ardent fans... da information of sameer was scattered on different websites ..my thought is why dont we join one of the websites n build sameers fan base n his profile, post som of our comments on wat we feel as we hav done here... also as wel as watchin mtph again maybe we can check out sameers films as well n discuss his work ...good or bad n  post our opinions n comments on here n da fan

we can continue talking about sid here as wel but lets show our support for sameer by building his fansite a bit  ..since his acting has given us such good times ... 
wen i  google searched  sameers name n looked at the sites the one i thought we cud join n improve was the site below ...

http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/sameer-dharmadhikari/18244

or if any1 knows of  a better site is available please say...

wat u guys think???

i

count me in guys
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am in...will write my comments definitely....missing his acting very much....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAA...i AM ALWAYS ...INNNNNN..!!! What a beautiful Idea..jen & all of you dear sweetoos..I will get in there..right away..see ya all there.. love-hema
khamoshii thumbnail
defenetly sweetheart! i m there too! see u there
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW.... gr8t idea jen!
reali i felt bad aswell wen i first looked up sameer on google!! caz there wasnt much info about him!
but this is a gr8t way to boost our sameer! in his carrier and also show him how much fans he has! and how much we do love him!!!😉
guys  i actually created myself an fan account rit away!
and its
Lavi_sameer rockz..
dats my name there !!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS THERE!!
padmakka thumbnail
please download more pictures of sameer in his web site
garson thumbnail
I have joined the fan club too but my name appears as "R". I changed it to garson but it isn't reflecting that... uploaded 4 videos and 3 pics yesterday !!

how do we entice more members to join??
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWW...
thanks garson..👏
i duno how to get more ppl as well!
we need MORE PPL !!!!! 😕