Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Why is it always about the Mom? 

πŸ€”....lemme go and ask my mom!  She knows everythingπŸ˜›

Seriously though, when kids screw up big time, who gets blamed --- Mom!

So why should she not get any credit when kids manage to do something right!

btw, my theory --- kids screwing up is all zamaney ka kasoor.  Moms always do their best.  Now, if kids are successful - it's all because how maa ney paal pos ker bada kiya.  One can never go wrong with this theory --- especialyy, if one happens to be a mom as wellπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Why is it always about the Mom? 

πŸ€”....lemme go and ask my mom!  She knows everythingπŸ˜›

Seriously though, when kids screw up big time, who gets blamed --- Mom!

So why should she not get any credit when kids manage to do something right!

btw, my theory --- kids screwing up is all zamaney ka kasoor.  Moms always do their best.  Now, if kids are successful - it's all because how maa ney paal pos ker bada kiya.  One can never go wrong with this theory --- especialyy, if one happens to be a mom as wellπŸ˜†

i agree to the bolded part!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonur15

Raj ji that line of your made me 🀣🀣🀣

What im saying is that it 's not always happen... in case of Anushka Sharma she thank her father for everything but her step sis Nohra's didnt when she won grammy because Ravi Shanker left her mom when she was born  . Same happened with kareena and karishma they both thank their mother because their mother fought with kapoor's family for their dream of coming into the film industry.πŸ˜ƒ...Praise and appreciation comes from heart ....whatever name comes first they just appreciate that person...that what i feel  πŸ€”

Raj ji koi wife dande nahi marti apne dear hubby ko ager uske hubby ko koi praise kare....πŸ˜†

@bold makes absolute sense... its hard to weigh Mom Vs Dad in ideal situation both have thier own set of responsibilities to fulfill, equally praise/apprc. worthy.  In case where balance lack there can be deviations. That said end of the Mom's rock!! I mean soccer Mom next doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

No seriously both are πŸ‘πŸ‘ for me personally Mom more..anyday...

@ koi wife dandey nahi marti - Sacchii LOCK kar du???  Let me see what happens net time when padose ki Rita/Tina praises meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[

Praise and appreciation comes from heart ....whatever name comes first they just appreciate that person...that what i feel  πŸ€”

Thats what should happen and would happen generally if people don't come with prepared speeches.

But well said πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Normally if anyone  prepares a speech of thanksgiving speech then that person prepare it for thoes people who contributed or helped him during the project like technicians but as far as family is concern i think family members names comes automatically first.....nahi kya....πŸ€”...whatever Mummy or Papa they both are same for us

Raj ji lock ker do....your wife would be very happy if your padosan rita ,tina  or shanno praises u .....
Problem starts when dear hubby start doing nain mattaka with these girls 😎..then there is no guarantee of dande shande

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Normally if anyone  prepares a speech of thanksgiving speech then that person prepare it for thoes people who contributed or helped him during the project like technicians but as far as family is concern i think family members names comes automatically first.....nahi kya....πŸ€”...whatever Mummy or Papa they both are same for us

Raj ji lock ker do....your wife would be very happy if your padosan rita ,tina  or shanno praises u .....
Problem starts when dear hubby start doing nain mattaka with these girls 😎..then there is no guarantee of dande shande

True @ Speeches, problem is when the whole family is around the award ceremony and you just have 1  minute on the dias viz, spouse/mom/dad/Tinku/Mummu/Chacha/Chachi/Tauji/ Tayaji/ Mama/Mami/ Bua/Phuphaji/ Rita/Tina/Shano/ including most loving Sharma Uncle and family babaji...( in no particular order πŸ˜†). j/ks.

Ok jee if you insist πŸ˜† ... @ Problem starts ...when Nain Mattaka 🀣🀣 ...Hillarious but true... ouchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raj5000

Hrithik/Abhishake 🀣(inadvertantly u made a good pointπŸ˜‰) might be exceptions,

Hrithik - he doesn't wanna make his dad mad jsut in case he needs a 3rd break in future.

Well during the recent Star Screen Awards, Hrithik thanked his Mother, Jodha Akbar team and YES did NOT mention Papa Rakesh who was sitting there!!😲😲 I know its inconsequential but there is this trend for most people to thank Mothers may be becoz of the emotional bonding. And in the west as parents divorce, the mothers rear the child or support the dream.

Abhishake - Even if Bib B wasn't his dad, could he even think of thanking anyone else for whatever he is in his pro. life?
 His WifeπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Well anyways am sure dads are happy and always want Mom's are thanked / praised in public... orelse ghar par aakeey galiya kon sunegaa...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

Yeah, that's very true....I have noticed that as well....generally speaking, I think moms tend to be openly supportive vs. dads and I think that goes back to how women and men communicate or express themselves...personally, I think both my parents have contributed to my success but in different ways....my mother was the encouraging one who always had positive things to say whereas as my father always pushed me to do better and better....and each form of support is vital in having a person who is confident yet always willing to improve....Dads deserve just as much credits as does the Moms!

I agree mothers know instinctively that this is the child's dream or a passing fad, which can be attributed to tending the baby and nurturing. Fathers can help give direction to the path whereas mothers walk with u along the path. You can share ur failures without being critiqued for it which fathers cant do without. As u mentioned communication plays a role. 
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Glad Moms / Woman behind Men's sucess are always mentioned and recognized. They deserve the reward. I guess on the other hand Men only beleive in Karam...fal.. doesn't matter its all about the family someone has to sacrifice rewards. lol

🀣 what magnanimity!!!πŸ˜‰ Just one thing: do preserve this post for your friends and family!πŸ˜†. Actually most daughters too credit the mothers both in India and the West.
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

🀣 what magnanimity!!!πŸ˜‰ Just one thing: do preserve this post for your friends and family!πŸ˜†. Actually most daughters too credit the mothers both in India and the West.

πŸ˜† sorry to get late on this one Lavvy.

ha ha ha I will frame it... but i actually meant it.

Yeah so that they can get return favors from thier d/os in days to come lolsπŸ˜†