DOTW: Will any problems arise for the wedding?

desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
So do you think dadaji's words will come true?

Will alaap hurt pooja unintentionally? ( this is just my thought but he might have a past tht dadaji is aware of tht hasnt been shown on screen yet and thts why he was so concerned about pooja)

I hope no problems rise and the wedding goes as planned with no interuptions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't he will keep her unhappy. I think there is something that only Dadaj and Alaap knows but Dadajii thinks he is a bad person but what Alaap s doing is for the good.

Like lets say Alaap has another girl and Dada knows about it Alaap most likely has a reason to be with that girl, for the girls good, (don't think this will happen just as an example)
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm I think Alaap will keep Pooja really happy. He loves her a lot and will do anything for her to make her happy.

But he has a past or something which only Dadaji knows...but I'm sure if there is something than it's maybe some majboori of Alaap because I'm sure he loves Pooja a lot. He can not hurt her !!!

desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes he really does show tht he loves her deeply
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i think they will get married but

i think alaap will b bad n will have a gfrend or sumthing
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope there aren't any problems.
But I sense that Alaap loves Pooja A LOT. And I think he will keep Pooja very happy. I dont think there will be any other girl in his life and if there is he won't love her as he loves Pooja way to much.
-Ami- thumbnail
I really hope that any problems will come in between the wedding. But I have a feeling that there will be problems.

I don't think that Alaap will hurt Pooja. He really loves her a lot, and I don't think that there was or is another girl in his life.

Hope that the wedding will go smoothly for both Alaap-Pooja.