Written Update Feb 13: Lots of Premeer scenes!!!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there....Happy Friday the 13th πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...did you guys know that this year we have three friday the 13th's πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...today, one in march and then one in november...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

ok...a quick update for today...i have this awards thing to go to at my nephews school...apparently im an important person in his life 😳😳😳...so lets get to it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Starts with everyone yanking Prem down the corridor (and i think at one point Preet pinches his butt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Prem says that this is wrong and i cant do this...They are like right or wrong you still have to do it...Prem protests but to no avail. Preet stops everyone and says that i'll go see what Heer bhabi is doing...Prem is all why is HE going to see i should go (oh how i pray he really is Prem 😭😭😭) Prem tries to call out to Heer but Veera and Kulraj cover his mouth.

Preet opens the door and see that Heer is standing there looking all pretty, staring at the moon. So he rushes back.

Preet says that Heer is waiting for Prem...so Prem is like yeah she is, he is about to go inside when Preet stops him and says that Meher will go not you. Prem is complaining to his Didi and Jiju but no one listens
(bechara kahaan phas gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Meher goes into the room with the whole clan by the door...everyone is shaking their head "yes" except Prem who is saying "no" but the Preet makes his head move so that he is also saying "yes" (its really good to have the boys back πŸ‘πŸ‘...and i dont miss Harman bandar one bit!!!) Mehers slowly goes up and taps Heer on the shoulder and she is all shy and stuff...they make Prem talk even though it is Meher. He is all i know that when you look at the moon you think of me...Prem cant take it so he is about to leave but Preet stops him and makes him ask Heer to say ILU (haye...we are dying to hear it 😳😳😳) Heer says ILU Prem and just then the entire clan breaks out into laughter and Prem is all "pitai hogi aab meri" (woh toh saach hai 🀣) Heer is all Prem you too...Prem is like i didnt do anything right Didi? Then the whole clan rats out Preet, but then Preet puts the blame on Meher..Meher is all how can you believe him he is a liar...Heer tries to get Preet who hides behind Prem so Heer and Prem almost end up hugging (almost...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...we will get there πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) Kulraj is all kuch toh sharam karo...lets leave these two alone...Preet is all "chalo, sharam karte hai" (i love his one liners πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Finally our love birds are alone...Prem then says that Meher told him about what she did once he was gone and then he says it...ILU!!!! He holds her hand...............................

And cut to Lallu (talk about MOOD KILL 🀒🀒) He pulls out a chain and khada that he had kept for Harman to give on his wedding but now God has a different wish. He goes on and on about making his mannat complete, the one he made when Prem was killed. Lallu is leavin gthe house to go somewhere when Prem stops him (dude...you should be with your WIFE 😲😲...i swear ) Prem asks where is Lallu going...the have a father and son scene...Basically Prem tells him he no longer has to worry because his son is back. Lallu then says that Heer is now Jhuneja Bahu and he has to give Heer something for her muh dikhai...Heer says that yes i want something...i want everything to go back to the way they were before me and Prem live as husband and wife (😲😲😲...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! after all that....we get this!!! 😑😑😑...quit being so self sacrificing )

Part 2:
Opens with Premeer going into Gayatris room, who is sleeping...(candles everywhere...wrong room let me tell you...she isnt having her suhag raath πŸ˜•) Prem sits on the floor and falls asleep right next to Gayatri and Heer watches him for a second. She walks past him but he grabs her hand (omg...KILLER looks 😳😳😳...Harshad is HOT!!!) He finally lets go as Heer takes a seat right in front of Prem (major eye locking going on πŸ˜‰...and i think Heer's nose piercing is on the wrong side )  Prem is all touching her hands and stuff...Heer toh sharam ke maare haat hata lete hai (are you crazy girl...if  he held my hand...id never let go πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Next morning Gayatri is up doing the arti and Prem lands up right behind her so when she turns he is the first thing she sees. She tells him to do pooja as well but he ends up taking her ashirwad because she is his God (cute mom and beta scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Shift to Heer rushing out of the room when Meher complains to her about her outfit (thank you!!!⭐️⭐️) She is like you just got married yesterday how can you dress like this (i  just noticed...her sindoor πŸ‘πŸ‘) Meher says that you should look after yourself now...dress like the nayi naveli dulhan that you are...then Meher proceeds to get Heer ready...in a nice red salwar (yay...πŸ‘πŸ‘ no more boring colors...and lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she changed nose piercing sides πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but she looks good!!) Meher calls her Mrs. Jhuneja too 😳😳...Heer is super shy but happy!!!

Part 3:
Opens with Meher bringing Heer down as Preet watches from up top and is happy to see the change so are Kulraj, Nihaal and Veera (😲😲 i don know what to say...she was actually smiling 😲😲) Preet comes and he is all...dont you think someone took a long time to get ready, Kiran is like samja karo she got ready for someone special. Preet is all you remember things for Prem Bhaia but not for us. Nihaal is like why are you all after my sister...its her first day in her sasural...if you treat her like this now...aage aage kya hoga...Nihaal is like you come with me we will call Prem to our house (call us too naa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i have an itch to smack Veera πŸ˜›) Kulraj is like wait...if you take her...my brother, Prem, he will kills us all! Preet is like thats all fine but its tradition that the bahu has to make a sweet dish on her first day but looks like Heer Bhabi has been singing "Sajna na mujhe sajna ke liyeh" (did i mention i LOVE having Preet back 😳😳😳) Preet is like Bhabi where is our Halwa...they all tease her about it. Right then Lallu and Gayatri comes and she says that she will make it for everyone. Lallu says that no, its tradition and Heer will carry it out...after all we are Sas-Sasur now... (umm hello...you already were...remember...MEHER!!! ) They all follow Heer to the kitchen.

Lallu says that he is happy to see her getting better now that Prem is back.

Shift to kitchen and Heer. She is making the halwa and thinking about something. She is freaking out because its her first rasam after the wedding. She is about to put it in a bowl when she sees Prem watching from the door. She is all you are here, how long have you been here? He is like for the past 10min...Heer is all you didnt tell me...and why are you looking at me like that? Prem says that everyone said you looked  beautiful...but they lied...you look REALLY beautiful...there is only one thing missing...he then takes the clip off of her hair (oh thank God!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...much better...super cute scene 😳😳)

Precap: None

Rating: 13/10 ...really entertaining to watch today...a minor set back with the whole...we wont life as paat and paatni until all is back to normal πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...but having Harshad look so HOTT the entire episode...definitely worth it 😳...and omg...good to see Heer in some nice clothing!!! kissi ko toh akal aaya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but girls...get ready for flirting Prem next week...he cant seem to get enough of his cute wife....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Garima- thumbnail
Thank you soooo much Jaz!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the bestt!! Now I cant wait to see the episode!! EEEHHHHH!!! so many Premeer scenes!!! *sigh* and Harshad looking soo HOT, and additi looking BEATIFUL!!! just cant wait to watch it!!! Thanks again for the written part!!!!! *BIG HUG*

~Garima
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay πŸ˜›its was really a good episode...............oh wow again we r back 2 premeer cute scenes😳 cant wait for next episodes.............kis desh rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.  Can't wait to watch it.  Additi is looking so beautiful wow
Harshad and Additi are perfect jodi
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jaz...was grinning while reading your whole updt like an idiotπŸ˜†...what will happen when I watch the episode😳
Shruti11 thumbnail
today was supercool epi and prem and preet rocks
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg thnkx so much...cante ait for tonight
r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

thank for posting as i will not be see today episode  till sunday so thank u

..kashish.. thumbnail
hey jaz di thanks for the update!
hai cant wiat to watch the epi
sourpuss thumbnail
Eeks! I knew I shouldn't have missed the episode! (My slowly-growing dark circles got the better of me!) I love Preet too and I cannot WAIT to watch the episode!

Thanks for updating! You're awesome! =D=D

--bhav