12 feb: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
caveat to all btlt readers. i'm feeling brittle just now. i'm in a major sulk. no, i'm worse. i'm in a snarl. remember prem snarling at ratpal before turning to face heer after stomping on the dupattas?  i'm like that.. the ratpal over my shoulder is that my bombay pals are packing to leave in around (damnit!) five hours.. i hate goodbyes. packing always reminds me of goodbyes. so i thought i'd come here and do a bt,lt instead.. but thought you should know - this is sooo gonna be a snarling bt,lt.. πŸ˜›

* little thing: um.. what happened in the wedding?  there was a wedding, right?  i mean, there were guests there, right?  did they all leave with ratpal?  seriously, dunno hindu wedding custom enough -- is the sindooring thing enough?  or does everyone accept that prem had already done the pheras and the mangalsutra on the "mein prem juneja, aaj inn hawaon ko saakshi mankay ... " day?  and all that was left was the sindooring? 

i want to know!  *snarl*

* little thing: had gayatri-mom been ringing the bell ever since prem left with the sindoor to rescue heer from hell**?

'kay, soaps?  today, i'm not mad(e) at gayatri-mom anymore... πŸ˜†

* little thing: 'kay, i seriously do not get this hugging-in-sequence bit!  

i dunno 'bout all of you - but when i meet the singapore branch of my family (which is quite large and sooo against the ''hum-do, humara-do'' principles of population management) they never do it like that!  they all jump on me at the same time! the elders get pat my head or pull my ears; i have two cousins covering my front and back; three little ones get my knees; the dogs are all over my feet.  is seriously good practice to being able to hold my breath for more than two minutes at stretch.  and this is after about six months of separation.  

this beloved brother is presumed dead - and everyone lines up. *sighl* well, i guess they could say they're more polite than my family as an excuse... well, lah di dah*snarl!*

btw, i sooooo got heer's crying during that entire sequence -- damnit, it should've been hers, all hers!  πŸ˜† 

* (god) preet thing: *sigh* thank goodness for my god. who was practically hopping in the back of the crowd to jump on prem! or lift up prem?! *shaking my head fondly at the antics of my mortal god... more things to give thanks during the weekend pooja for!*

* little thing: um... who filled prem in 'bout meher-preet? or veera-nihaal for that matter??  or does prem just ''get'' all this through ''body-language'' -- even if meher has been kms away from preet??

is this evidence that prem was seriously lying when he said ''mein bhagwan nehi hoon''?  or is this evidence that prem knew what was happening all along to this family and ... was faking ml!??? *snarl*

* prem-heer thing: and yet in the middle of all my mental snarling, prem-heer make me blink-gape-goop.

when he moves back from all the la-laah!-we're-sooo-polite! family hugs to go back to gayatri-mom, what was that little prem-tilts-towards-heer moment?  as if there's a magnetic pull that makes his path deviate a little towards heer when he passes her by?  what??  he's now ''bhagwan nehi hoon'' enough to rewrite the laws of physics??  *help me! - i'm trying hard to snarl here*  and the way he tightly held his arms together -- like he was afraid that if he started hugging heer, he'd not be able to stop..?

and that pull works more strongly between his eyes and hers... *damnit! we're gonna end up creating a whole new laws of ... omg, omg, omg!! ph-ysics! ''laws of ph-ysics!'' raaadz!  kimz!!!!  khushi!!!! can this go into the phictionary!!??!!??!  🀣*

* little thing: um... dunno 'bout all of you, but i was experiencing a serious amount of disconnect at the shift of gaurav ''why-don't-i-remember-heer?!'' sharma to prem ''i'm-quiet-obedient-and-love-my-family'' juneja..

no seriously, the transformation made my head hurt! funny how it was perfectly obvious that he was prem yesterday. perfectly obvious that he has to go save heer. but today, i have problems with his just-like-before prem act!  this guy knows too much of what prem was to not be prem -- how naturally he says ''bauji'', asks if there's something wrong. that little aside look when lalit-juneja says there can not be anything wrong 'cause the son of the house is back.

dunno - but my eyebrows were perpetually partially-furrowed during this show.. *puzzled snarl*

* little thing: just as i thought it was kinda odd how everyone just automatically accepted lalit-juneja's explanation that nothing was wrong with gayatri-mom anymore other than lack of sleep for a long time... i mean, wouldn't you even want to check - once?  *snarl!*

* (god) preet thing: ooooh, he drinks complan before going to bed??  *that was sooo ''maamu, aapko jhooth bhi bolna nehi aata!''  🀣 where is that little girl anyway??*

* (god) preet thing: ooooh, the number of smiles in today's episode! in the hugging scene; in the wink-wink-nudge-nudge-yawn-yawn scene; when he comes to call lalit-juneja for the surprise party 😍; in the planning scene; in the drag scene --- it's sooooo good to have the preet-smiles back!!!

all bow down and say loudly: oh preet, god-of-smiles, we worship your gifts to your humble disciples and we are forever grateful for them.  please, please, please don't ever take them away again!!!

*preetstess thing -- taking serious notes to include complan as part of the pooja ka prasad from now on...*

* little thing: and even after (god) preet manages to get it through to everyone else, lalit-juneja (of course!) doesn't get the hint!  he has to reinstate his upper hand on prem's head!  

*snarl!  darnit! leave him alone! you weren't the one who got him back! give him up to his rightful owner - heer! who already has to share him with gayatri-mom. go 'way!  snarl!*

* big thing: and then (😑 shaking fist 😑) that lalit-juneja!! has the temerity to ask prem what he's doing in that terrific t-shirt and jeans! er... prem's dad? he's rocking that outfit totally, that's what!

and no, i didn't think he did half the amount of rocking in that kurta-pajama. damnit all!  i hope heer includes t-shirt and jeans in his wardrobe more, even if it does go against lalit-juneja's preferences... *snarl!*

* little thing: 'kay, i'm sooo with smitha now on suspecting kul-di's husband. who else thought it was totally fishy how he came in *wasn't he supposed to be asleep or staying away from prem or something??!* and said how he couldn't believe it was prem come back? *snarl! and no, the ferocity of the snarl has little to do with the fact that he was wearing a white-ish shirt and prem had to get into that kurta...*

* little thing: thooo cute. preet is doing a party for his pb. *hmmm... i wonderhow we can do parties as part of pooja for (god) preet - any ideas?*

* little thing: oooh, meher apologises to heer.  that was good!  

even though, quite late!, everything that meher said was exactly why her behaviour towards heer the last couple of weeks was so abhorrant. heer stood in for her parents for her. took care of all her needs (well except for the jail episode when heer threw away everything for boss-prem... ☺️)  

and i liked how heer was totally ''don't be silly'' 'bout it - her eyes were clear of tears, she was cracking jokes -- it was like heer's heart was smiling finally.  like it should.. 'cause that heart got prem to come back! *sooo can't dig out anything like a snarl just now... sigh*

* little thing: even though my brow was still furrowed at the puzzle of prem-switching-from-hiphop-to-prem, that family sketch was quite lovely. the teasing between sisters; brothers-in-law; husband-wife; preet-smiling like he always should! and directing pranks, like he always should.

*sigh* why couldn't they have had this in a more ... normal setting? *little snarl*

* little thing: *sigh* even that shyness of old prem when he was pulled onto the terrace made me furrow my brows...  *sighing snarl*

* prem thing: incontrovertible evidence that prem's prem (and faked his memory loss for some reason πŸ˜†) -- the way he says heer in ''heer, i know that you're really mad at me, but you could at least talk to me, no?'' *sigh!* it's all in the voice -- you just can't hide that voice...*sighing snarl, hateing-prem sigh..no.. snarl*

* little thingthough:  um... prem doesn't know how tall his heer is?? 

but the thing that really cracked me up was... when heer-preet gently touches him on the shoulder after prem says something sweet.. 🀣... and the look on prme's face when the ... apple??? ... rolls off!!!! 🀣🀣

* (god) preet thing: preet in drag!!!  'kay, these guys are soooo into the whole ''alternative lifestyle'' thing, it's not funny!  ratpal-satyapal-kodiyonpal's merry ways, lalit-juneja's affairs with multiple women, and now.. preet's drag act.  made me frown when lalit-juneja took prem away from gayatri-mom's beside to his room..! *😲 snarl!*

* little thing: and prem's begging preet to shut up 'bout what he actually said to ''heer''-preet was enough to make me temporarily forget that my brows were furrowed at his remarkable switch.  that whole family scene was tooooo cute!  from preet's little air-kiss to prem's ''why, you...?!'' to the entire gang gathering around to lalit-juneja refusing to be part of it after a while to prem's trying to shut preet up to everyone having something to say to join in teasing prem too that little prem hop-skip-jump (sooo missed that!) to get preet!
*searching for a snarl, but not finding any...*

oh well -- knock on my door. packing is done, i'm told.  i have no more reason to avoid going back to my pals and a tidy bedroom with two suitcases, ready to be carted to the airport. abedroom that they will leave and i'll come back to after dropping 'em off.. *snarl, snarl, snarl*  like this:

The image

although obviously i don't look anywhere as .. um ... cool. *sigh* the world just isn't fair... *sigh* why can't i get everything i want?? why??

highlights of the episode: preet smile #1, #2, #3, #4, ... koi shaq? πŸ˜†  prem's voice saying ''heer'' in that way again... 😍

btw, why did the episode end with heer still in tears and talking to the moon??

i hate goodbyes!! 

**hell definition: living forever with ratpal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

'kay...here i go estee....

daughter's exams are going on so i'm not elaborating much...but as you know...i just couldn't stay away from reading your post and replying....afterall my prem is back
well.....i loved him yesterday......did you notice the way he silently showed her why he couldn't hug her was awesome..........
btw..you missed the phandoooooh when there was a group hug between premeer and gmom......
not to forget the pheyeoooooooooh there.........😍
i was really looking forward to a premeer scene yesterday.....but iwas happy with the way the show ended.........coz that means loads of phoooooooing.......phaaaahig.........phooooozing..........and phrooooooooooooling today...can't wait for them.......
and...the only sindoor part.......i totally agree with the forum that we did deserve a better ph marriage.....with all the rituals.......i feel.......as our premeer are different........so was their marriage........c'mon....have you ever seen a lover stopping his beloved's marriage in that manner....only my prem could do it...hats off to him......
Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Estee...on a serious notes i will like say that since they showed that prem's memory has come back fully there is no reason for him as not to behave as prem.So he transformed into prem easily.The Family meeting with the background sound was very touching and soothing also.I loved that part.Regarding the introduction , I think creatives were smart enough not to get into detailing of intro of new memebers and relationship.It was us to understand that they might have introduced them to prem and it was hugging time.It was real.
Nice analysis...with so many snarls...

Loved preet , with his naughtiness back and prem back in Kurta.
I am hoping next track and today's episode should be rocking too.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I found yesterday's epi to be totally stupid and the whole crack joke part out of place. Someone returned from the dead and within two hours you are cracking jokes? If nothing else you should atleast realise how much heer would have wamted to be with prem at that time? I mean no one does that no one, I was so disappointed and the whole hugging part at mandor looked too artificial to me.

I found last night's epi to be totally unnatural and unrealistic and plain stupid.

But no one else thinks so hence I have been sniffing alone since last night. To top it all of the way without saying anything talking to anyone prem turned into prem just by changing that shirt was ridicolous.

Sorry but I am still in shock over what I saw last night.'Sniffs'
luckyluv thumbnail
Hi estee,well I am not at all convinced tht prem got his memory back and now he is that prem.I still feel tht he might have realised tht he is indeed prem wid tht cctv recording and few hints like feeling tht its his place and gmom is his mom(not sure if he remembers his mom but looks so).Rest eveything is blank for him.As he finally got convinced ki he is their prem he might wanted not to disappoint them by telling how actually he is feeling blank and wanted fiercely to see everyone smiling happily.I am w&w hoping tht creatives wud explain prem's POV clearly to us

Oh lord Preet drinks complan then I am a complan girl ayeeeee.
tht last part of heer is cut paste from early episode tht is its same one but diff voiceover.Its shown as heer praying after preet calls her to say HHPrem left.
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi estee,
i was planning on replying but smita posted destiny, but questions apart, i love prem back in the show, t-shirt or kurta, prem's back
cant wait for prem and heer to spend some time together
loved prems awkwardness when he had met everyone and heer was left standing next to him,
and heer rocked, she looked so happy sad to see prem back and with his family didnt even mind the fact that she was crying, her expressions were great she didnt neeed any tears and didnt have any
so nice to see the whole family having fun and not moaning, ok so it s not normally what we do but i couldnt take another sad episode this week, i think they timed it perfectly for valentines day
preet looked so cute as a girl, tlaking about heers height didnt prem notice preet hands when he touched him
hey with all thats going on nobody mentioned how great kul di was looking i really liked her clothes
prem's expressions when everyone bolted out from lallus room to go to sleep was great as well, cant wait for the show,
by the way theres ll be lots of biceps to see in the valentine show😊
hope u rnt too sad without ur friends and ur pcp can help distract u with kis desh analysis
take care
fatima