Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Asianangel

@ karan: ish working now
thanks once again

Your Welcome !!😃
Karan.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanober88

Acha ok... ab aur nahi samj gayii main... um bhi samaj jao... lol...

G Mohtarma..!!😆

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
kk thanx well is there another part 2 this which has not been posted
sajanFan thumbnail
hey guys....  i just watched the new promo... its awesome...   just one thought striked my mind after watchign it....  PD had told that sammy finally decided to tell gunjan that he is that secret friend.. and the new promo is samrat helping gunjan by teachign dance...
Is it like as part of RJ hunt final round , the contestants have to dance wid some partners... and  since gunjan does not know dance /vance and now since samrat cant help her being a secret friend, he confronts her that he is that secret friend and comes forward to teach her dance.. Gunjan hesitantly agrees ....  

guys do u think i am right????
***yashu*** thumbnail
wowww!awesome!!!
thank u sooo much yaar!!!!
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanFan

hey guys....  i just watched the new promo... its awesome...   just one thought striked my mind after watchign it....  PD had told that sammy finally decided to tell gunjan that he is that secret friend.. and the new promo is samrat helping gunjan by teachign dance...

Is it like as part of RJ hunt final round , the contestants have to dance wid some partners... and  since gunjan does not know dance /vance and now since samrat cant help her being a secret friend, he confronts her that he is that secret friend and comes forward to teach her dance.. Gunjan hesitantly agrees ....  

guys do u think i am right????

can u give d link plsss
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thx so much luv this couple
ur a star
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oooooooh
thanks alot for your hard work....=]