fun contest for vijay's bday

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

well, i know this is not exactly a fan fiction contest, but it is on parallel lines to it, do read and participate

A JJKN PARODY

imagine extracting the literary talents of our gifted members, showcased on the JJKN saucepan, sauteed with spicy wit and twisted humour and ultimately presented to the head chef himself, to be tasted.

well how about an ode to the founder of this forum through a JJKN parody...

A parody to a poem is what a mock interview is to an actual interview or what a caricature is to an actual painting....it is a mock version of an ode, a poem or a ballad involving some characters we love, some we despise, and some we cant do without. ๐Ÿ˜†

Parody whatever JJKNial aspects you can think of to parody - just dont forget that vijay is an integral part of the cast... so, the more the merrier...let your imagination run wild

RULES OF THE CONTEST -

1) The parody must not be more than 500 words

2) Send in your entries by Friday Oct 21 11:59 PM IST. 

3) Please refrain from using material from other online sites as far as possible. you can borrow your ideas, but lets aim at keeping it as original as possible. ๐Ÿ˜›

4) A maximum of 5 entries (i.e. 5 parodies) per member is permitted. Please do not send the same parody with a little word change here and there. All the five entries that you send should be distinct from each other.

5) the entries may not contain any sexually explicit material, profane language or profoundly rebuke any members of the forum or characters in the show.

6) please try to maintain the theme of the contest as far as possible in all entries.

7) Authors please pm the entries to lashforever...please dont post them here. once all the entries are received, the winning parody shall be presented to vijay on his birthday.

8) entrants may not post their entries on the forum, discuss any aspects of their entries or canvass for votes. Members are requested that if they get any such request from any contestant, do inform the Moderators immediately.

Get those ink pots out (i mean keyboards๐Ÿ˜›)....this may result in scratching those heads a few extra times....but the competition would be worth it. I am warning you well in advance -

dont be left out of the fun....
lets oil those humour wheels and let the fun begin๐Ÿ˜›

come on participate and make the whole thing fun...๐Ÿ˜Š