12 Feb : WRITTEN update : DM gets even ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

12 Feb, 2009

Virat shows everyone the headlines of the day's newspaper and he gives one copy to baa-bapuji as well. Everyone is shell-shocked while Virat has that feeling of victory coming to his face. He tells them to come down the stairs. He switches on the TV and all the local news channels are flashing news about the surprise wedding.. Baa-bapuji look on , totally betrayed by the person they treated like a son and Taru ben looks at Subhadra's portrait.. feeling all the more sad by the turn of events.

V : This is bomb number 4 .. and I know this is a HUGE explosion .. Dharamraj bhai has himself become a hero in all the local channels but now the family has become a villain..

T : You ..

V : And that's not all! Bomb number 5 ! I have the new bride .. she's waiting outside .. tonight she got married .. so I brought her here .. (mocks)  I have only one request Tarulata ben .. please go soft on her .. she's too small .. she's too young .. and yes one more request, please make sure she gets all the rights she deserves .. because now she is the new malkin afterall .. Don't worry .. I'll go tell her that all you are dying to welcome her in ..

Everyone looks on , numb while Virat walks out like a victor from a boxing match ..

V : Driver, there is a box of sweets on the backseat of the car .. go get it .. Bhabhi-ji, I have let everyone know of your arrival .. they are now ready to welcome you ..

Just then, Dharamraj walks in from the main gate, Pinakin in tow, reading the day's newspapers, clearly upset at what he reads .. he is even more infuriated by the sight of Virat at the door of his house ..

DM goes and stands imposingly in front of Virat, his mere presence sending shivers down Virat's spine .. for some time, Virat forgets what he's there for and then snaps back at DM –

V : Sadu bhai .. welcome welcome .. how are you? What are you doing here at this hour? I thought you must be amid a comfortable sleep inside your house .. but what do I see? I see that you have come from someplace outside (looks suggestively at Santo) I dare say, you are very unique sadu-bhai .. and you never waiver from your habit of surprising people ..

This time too, you have surprised everybody, and most your family – because you did not tell them a thing – total surprise .. well you are always so caught up in your work that I decided to do my bit of the duty that I have, connected to this house , afterall I am your sadu-bhai .. so I have performed my duty .. I have got your ..

(stops after looking at DM's ice cold eyes)

I have got my bhabhiji to her rightful house .. I hope you don't mind, sadu-bhai ..

(Virat's driver comes in with the sweets)

V : Bhayla .. what good timing you have .. (opens the box) .. Sadu-bhai .. please take this.. mooh mitha kijiye .. to your marriage ..

DM stares at him all daggers and then mechanically takes a sweet from the box, divides it in two and hands one part to Pinakin, who is totally confused ..

DM eats the sweet .. leaving Virat totally stunned ..

DM : Pinakin, eat it .. it's very good ..

Just then, Virat's phone starts ringing ..

DM : Your phone ringing at this hour? Attend to it .. I am sure it's important .. go ahead ..

Virat picks up the phone to be informed that his own workers have set fire to his factory.. the color drains from his face…

DM : What happened Virat? What's the matter? Anything wrong? (sniffs) Pinakin … where is this smoke coming from? Is this someone's heart burning .. or someone's factory?

DM looks at Virat knowingly .. Virat looks scared …

DM : You know what Virat? I cant stand losses .. if you lead me to losses, I will incur double losses to you .. this is what you get for stepping into my Surat guest-house ..

Virat's phone rings again .. this time the Insurance Company tells him that they know he has set his own factory on fire because he wants the insurance money. He is informed that there will  be Police action against him .. Virat is scared out of his wits ..

DM : .. And THAT is what you get for coming uptil my house .. now you better hurry Virat,  otherwise the material worth 250 crore, which was lying at your factory will not be worth even 2 rupees..

Virat rushes away .. totally zapped .. Santo looks on scared ..

DM is about to enter the house when his gaze stops at Santo .. he looks at Pinakin and tells him to leave, and that he will manage on his own.. he starts walking towards the door.. Santo starts following her .. he signals her to stop and tells her to wait outside .. Santo timidly obeys ..

Inside the house,

DM enters amid pin-drop silence , the irregular sound of the fan the only thing disturbing the silence.. his family look at him like has committed some crime .. he walks towards them and they are all looking at the video grabs of his wedding with Santo doing the rounds of the news channels. He gets teary-eyed and quickly switches off the TV .. Taru ben walks towards him ..

T: You said you didn't even go to the wedding … but you have married .. (almost crying) WHAT is all this Dharamraj? Why did you do all this? Tell me .. tell me before I hit you.. tell me ..

Dharamraj looks at her , not knowing what to say to her .. he tells her chokingly ,

"Guruji will tell you everything .."

He goes towards the stairs to find Baa-bapuji clutching the newspaper in disbelief .. not believing anything .. and totally betrayed .. Baa is crying a lot .. Dharamraj stops to look at them .. but they turn their face away because of their tears and anger and go to their room.. DM looks on like a lost player .. and walks towards his room .. leaving Taruben alone in the hall ..

Taru-ben looks at Santo,who's standing at the door .. she goes and reads what is written on her bag .. Santo bends to touch her feet but Taruben tells her that she wants no buttering .. she tells her to follow her but when Santo proceeds, Taru-ben yells at her, telling her that she needs a high-caste passport to enter this house .. and now that she does not have one, she will not live inside the house ..she points to a room built above the main gate ..

She leads Santo there, yelling at her to fasten her pace .. and when she opens the locked room, she tells Santo that she's lucky to get this room because it has a lot of sweet memories.. Santo goes inside to see that it's a  old dusty store-room ..

T : Don't dirty the room, understand?

While on her way back, Taru-ben kicks Santo's bag inside the room , closing the door..

Santo cries at her state and then yells as she sees a rat beside her .. causing things to fall down .. she sits on a fallen rack and cries ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG our DM is going to get even?oh boy I so cannot wait for to watch it now😊

thank u so much sukh darling ji for ur wonderful update😃
ronitfan thumbnail
Anytime Angel !

It's ALL my pleasure ..
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG my heart goes out to Santo.  I'm really starting to dislike this moti ben! I hope Pinakin or atleast maa/babuji will come to her rescue soon 😭
Thanks for the wonderful update!
ronitfan thumbnail
^ You are welcome Piyabawri ..

I hope you dont mind telling me your name/nickname ... lol cant refer to you by THAT .. hehehhee

Yes Santo was in a real bad state tonight .. I just wanted to be there , comforting her, but I am sure when Baa-bapuji get over the initial wave of shock, they will treat her humanely!

Sukhi
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really h8 moti ben I'm mean what the hell man😡...Santo my poor darling😭😭
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What the heck........this is just retarded............

Good update though Moti ben :)
ronitfan thumbnail
LOL

THIS is not retarded yaar ..
Taruben is over-reacting!
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

LOL

THIS is not retarded yaar ..
Taruben is over-reacting!

I am not talking about Taru ben.........I am talking about DM 😡
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronitfan

^ You are welcome Piyabawri ..

I hope you dont mind telling me your name/nickname ... lol cant refer to you by THAT .. hehehhee

Yes Santo was in a real bad state tonight .. I just wanted to be there , comforting her, but I am sure when Baa-bapuji get over the initial wave of shock, they will treat her humanely!

Sukhi

Sukhi I don't mind at all! My name's Piya 😳

Yea I am hoping they will treat her better than we can expect DM or Moti ben to.  Man I had tears in my eyes watching her being treated that way by Moti ben 😭