bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

PS: tomorrow nisha will do update on her time so it will be litle delay i request all to have petience

12th feb update

Nandi is startled seeing CR in front of her. CR warn her that she should stay away from RS because CR has doubt that nandi is behind RS's ill health. Nandi try to emotional black mail Cr but Cr is very smart and retort back saying that she is CR of this palace and she can do anything to nandi if she don't change herself. CR threaten nandi that  she will not even hesitate to inform nandi's truth to everyone.( excellent scene and excellent acting by Cr like tigress in action she really love RS a lot)

Cr is very angry on nandi but nandi is also determined in her motive.

Nikki is praying in palace temple for her dad. At same time bhavi come there. Nikki askes her to pray with her for their father but bhavi is no tin mood to pray because she thinks that doctors are doing there work and she further insult nikki that ''..nikki's prayer has no power otherwise she would not have been widow.poor nikki start crying and that moment yudi come who heard everything shout on bhavi and ask her to ask forgiveness from nikki. Nikki try to change topic but yudi inform her tht he heard everything and he himself ask for forgiveness because though nikki is princes or shahi parivaar and elder daughter and his sister even though he is unable to help her. he feels remorseful and hug her. rani dries seeing brother and sister.

(very emotional scene we can see yudi's helplessness and his dilemma or dejection that he is not able to do anyhthing i really like this scene )

in rudra's room RB is dreaming that in near future she will become rani bhoomi and she feels very happy but rudra asks her not to dream too much and then CR goes to rumi's room and ask them to keep eye on nandi. She further inform them that nandi is very smart and what if she also have same motive like them then that would be trouble. Cr asks rumi to sit in RS's room because yura are doing that and rumi is very unhappy about it that CR always keep telling gthem what to do and what not to do and they are not kids anymore.(poor rudra kyaa haalat ho gayi hain ...bechaare ki this is also very nice scene that how confuse rudra is)

When cr went out RB asks Rudra what to do should they listen to Cr and keep eye on nandi . Rudra is thoughtful

In saksh's room he is packing his bag and there was knock on his door . rani enter his room and she is sad seing saksh leaving. Saksh inform her that union is only possible when both of them love eachother and in their case nikki does not love him and if he will stay here then he will become pain for nikki and he does not want that . he does not want to do anything that increase nikki's sorrow. But rani tells him that nikki also loves him but for her it is not that simple. Sh eneed time to realise her feelings. If he will go away then nikki's life will never see any happiness. Only he is nikki's last hope. And rani tells him that she can only request to him rest is upto him. saksh said he can do anything for nikki because he loves her a lot.( so i was right that saksh has no idea that nikki has same feelings for him but our maiya can see everything so she knows how nikki feel oh yaa experience hen girl hide and says i don't love that means she actually loves because she used to do same with yudi)

In rumi's room RB asks what should they do should they keep eye on nandi but Rudra inform her that they could not do that because they are supporting nandi and his mom has only one habit and that is to suspect everyone.  And that moment nandi enter room with that green matching sharbat medicine'''she asks Rudra to give this medicine to Rs but rumi are sceptical and asks nandi why did not she giving by herself then nandi tells them that she is only helping them. What if they give this medicine and RS will be alright then everybody and especially RS will praise them. RB is not happy that nandi wants RS to get well soon but again Rudra salvage situation. And nadni further add that once RS realise that Rudra is capable then he will announce his name as future king and if does not do so than she is there then Cr is there''..

( nandi knows how to use her pawn and rudra is not clear for now that he will follow nandi not his mom poor guy.....naa ghar kaa rahegaa naa ghat kaa)

So Rumi agree to give that medicine to RS and they go to his room where RS is resting. CR sees them and feel scared. Rumi woke RS up and make him drink that medicine. RS feels very happy seeing rumi worrying about him.And that moment Cr come to room who is very worried seeing RS has drink that medicine;; she asks rumi to wait outside room and she asks RS about his health and RS says he is feeling good but wants to rest.

CR pull Rudra to his room and Rudra is very angry on her and asks now what mistake he did and cr sternly says to RB that she is not supposed to behave like innocent . she asks RB that nandi asks them to give that medicine to RS?

Rumi is scared and startled hearing that and Cr in form that it is poison'''.they are shocked

Preview: RS is feeling very sick and Cr rush to his room and rumi also rush to room'.

comment:excellent epi i felt hurt seeing yudi's helplessness because he loves his sister. CR's frustration because till now seh was fighting against nandi and suddenly saw rudra pawning in hand of nandi she was again defeated by her own son...........her fighting spirit her helplessness and her concern for RS excellent acting by mrinalji.......

and rumi as usual greedy clueless and gullible...i will rate this epi 9/10 and saksh now what to say about him.....it shows he loves nikki and could do anything for her but the only thing he cannot do is that he cannot hurt nikki .......but his action of leaving palace did not like me but as said if he remain in palace nikki's trouble will increase so ok i can give him benefite of coubt here but
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Beena!! I think today's epi is good. I like Yudi's dilemma...bocoz this will make him think that something needs to be done abt Niharika. He will change his mind and fight for her....now when Rani talks to him, he will be more receptive to that idea. CR sure knows what Nandi is up to. let's see what happens tomorrow....what that green liquid does to RS. am wondering if rumi will now understand that nandi is bad or will something else happen......Yudi n rani again missing frm the screen, i think it's due to the track that's going on nowadays.....n they need some rest too

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank Beena.

So we continue with NiSha's story today. I'm surprised that Saksham's clueless about Nikki's feelings for him, I thought that must have an inkling at least!
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i want to see yura scenes

skamani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update., nice detailed as well very enjoyable. keep up the awesome work.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beena di,

Thanks for the additional comments.  It always makes it interesting to know other people think the same way about many characters.  I thought that Bhoomi day dreaming was really funny when she is trying to be Rani Bhoomi.....😆😆😆.  Atleast Rudr was more realistic saying that we should wait until RS anounces an Uttaradikari. 

Do you think CR and Nandini will join hands?  Then YuRa is in real trouble. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bobbie I don't think CR n Nandini will join hands...Nands has another agenda on her mind. she wants to destroy RS n CR with all her sinister plans still loves her hubby...she wants rudra to b the king...somehow i feel she may actually learn to love yudi n rani if her son betrays her ...rumi r stupid n wud want to do anything to b the king...they can't be we all know that....but this desire may break the umbilical chord bet mom n son......

but let's see what happens 2morrow since CR did tell rumi that it was poison that they gave to RS. maybe rumi will now stay away frm Nands.
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update Beena di…

I feel there is a slight possibility that CR and Nanadni will join hands…but I am not sure if I would like to see that…I rather believe that CR has sincere feelings towards RS…

It would be exciting to see a showdown between the 2 vamps as well..CR and Nanadni…CR is a strong character it would be nice to see her having competition from Nanadni..

Regardless of how ever the situation goes, I feel Yura are in trouble any which way…

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waterlilly

Thanks for the update Beena di?

I feel there is a slight possibility that CR and Nanadni will join hands?but I am not sure if I would like to see that?I rather believe that CR has sincere feelings towards RS?

It would be exciting to see a showdown between the 2 vamps as well..CR and Nanadni?CR is a strong character it would be nice to see her having competition from Nanadni..  

Regardless of how ever the situation goes, I feel Yura are in trouble any which way?

Ruby, I am really irritated at the creatives.  I can see Rani not knowing what goes around in the Mahel but I have a hard time Yudi being this naive.  Rani sees good in all people but Yudi should know better.  He is clueless.  I just can't swallow this pill.  It is too hard for me to swallow......the guy is going to be the next king for god sake. 
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bobbie…I know what ur saying yaar…Yudi suppose to smart educated guy, why doesn't he have his eyes open…I guess he too is following on Rani's footsteps.. and believing that everyone is good…

I cant believe he is so trusting for Rumi after what the pulled with the Mandir thing…Yura should be cautious of Rumi as they brought Rumi home on their accountblility…

I hate to say this but when I see all this I feel maybe it would be a good idea for Yura to be kicked out of the palace for a while before they take charge of the palace…maybe when they are trying to survive on the streets they can pick up some people smarts…they would surely need people smarts to become the king and the queen….