KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 11th February

Posted: 15 years ago
Ok, I agree that many questions have not been answered..many thing have not been explained. But please guys..let's not make dire predictions today itself..I say, we enjoy this week and then start worrying over this and that, from next week. I myself am not quite convinced about somethings... but come on, this week only enjoying... What say?

Here is today's Lesson 🤓:

1. Prem has a thick head..I mean seriously..all those clues and still he didn't remember..gosh he must have some pretty strong mental barrier. Even thicker than Bella (Twilight series)...I mean he had to see his own death video🤢 and then Gaya3 mom in the sari he had bought her, to remember his own mom? Man I am sooo glad that weird camera in that shop was working or Prem would have never believed the J-Zoo and they would have kept on yapping. 🤔

2. Man I bet Heer and RR walsk even slower than snails...I mean Prem ke saath itna bada drama hua and they were still on some 5th Phera?..Wow..lajiiiii people😆

3. Gaya3 mom was sooo heartbreaking...her repeating that no one believed and trusted her was sooo
But G mom, Heeriye believed you.😊

4. Ok I got realllllyyy mad when she dragged Prem to the Mandir..I mean there Heer is all ready-set-go to become Mrs Ratty and here this family is aaramse dragging him places.😡 But I kinda calmed when I saw she wanted to give him sindoor ki dibbi.

5. HC was not very convincing as The Prem today..dunno...I felt something was missing... The way he was all quite even when stopping the wedding..I felt something was missing..he didn't have the fire that he had during the 18th june epi..I don't understand why..😕 I am sure he is Prem..but I am not sure and convinced that his memory is back today..maybe he got his partial memory back....let's see, tomo's epi will answer some of our questions.

6. Prem IS Lallu's son 🤣 He has a flair for mandap drama too😆..I mean wow he actually stepped on the gathbandhan. Wow..but ummm..was his feet bleeding? I think during the shooting, he stepped on the photo and hurt his foot. Poor bacha.

7. Ok..who else went 🤣 when RR gaped at Prem 🤣 and then he said "Mar kar koi wapas nahi aata" Clearly he has not seen BT serials 🤣 This is BT...Yahan koi nahi marta 🤣 I mean that kyunki ki Baa was a fossil 🤣

8. Loved the sindoor scene..it was awesome 😍 That was a Prem look...100% Prem look...wow..just wow.

9. RR all acting like a headless chicken 🤣 His: "Ye shaadi nahi ruk sakti" and then Prem's calm "Ruk chuki hain" was 😍 and then sone pe suhaaga Prem dhakka maring RR out of the mandap 😍 Preeeeemmmm😳 I mished you soooo much 🤗

10. RR manhandling Heer😡 Nalayak Ratty. But Premmm..he stopped him again and punched him Where's the party tonight! Forum pe! Where's the party tonight! 😆

11. Ok..who laughed and laughed when SS over acted with the Aeeee! There was a hell of a lot of Aeee in that scene..I was actually waiting for A, B, C, D..but apparently they only know A alphabet 🤣 After SS's reaction to seeing RR punched..I am sure of their relation..they bend that way (c: Vibhs and Estee)🤣

12. Oh Lallu came🤢 and requested RR, his enemy (How nice of him to explain that RR is his enemy😆) to leave 🤣 and 😲 RR left? WHAT?! Such short mandap drama?😲 I am disappointed😲 I expected something more....

13. So RR left..his plan went downhill😃 I bet he will be back with a harass J-Zoo and prem plan but I don't care! Coz Prem is here! 🤗 So RR leaving... does it mean tomo we will see proper ritual wala Prem-Heer marriage? I hope Prem goes and wears a sherwani and they take phere's and stuff with proper rituals. *prays*

14. Yaar the last scene of the whole family sranding contendly was somehow😕 to me...I dunno..something gadbad hain..I don't mean lallu..he's the biggest gadbad on this earth but other than him...BTW where is that Elephant in maroon tutu and giraffe in pink? I mean Meher and Ash 🤣

15. That Veera looked so happy 🤣 I wonder about her happines..was it for Prem or was it for Heer not marrying RR? 🤔😆

16. Last but not at all the least..Preet! *puts another kala tika on his forehead* I loved his delighted grin during the sindoor scene and then his glee in the wedding being stopped and then his Aeee! to SS and grabbing his collar in warning. Preet! Mera shona munda 🤗

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Brownies, Milano's, Ice creams, Dahi wada's, Gajar ka halva, Kheer, Muffins, etc, etc...you name it we have it😃... today coz of the sindoor scene..have a blast.😆 coz..I will 😍 Let's see what we have in store for tomo's epi 😃 Please don't let them disappoint us. *prays*😃

~Triv 🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Triv🤗

Will not comment on whether Prem remembers he is The Prem or not today......I am just so happy that PREMEER ARE MARRIED.....🥳.......cant stop grinning😃

You are right...Prem definitely has a flair for the dramatics...all thanks to Lallu's genes😆....but enjoyed the Gathbhandan Scene nonetheless😳

RR gaping at Prem was hilarious....what a stupid statement....."Mar ke koi wapas nahin aata"....this is obviously his first BT serial🤣...bechara.....he will get used to it....we have😆

But the pushing RR from the mandap was so not Premish....he is never so violent except in extreme cases....maybe this is one of them🤔.....oh well Premeer are married...that is all that matters😳...hugs for everyone becauses my Premeer are finally married🤗

- Kavita
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha too good.. thnxx..
BushraN thumbnail
hey power20 thanks its a gr8 post n some too good lines like "This is BT...Yahan koi nahi marta I mean that kyunki ki Baa was a fossil 🤣,,, ...BTW where is that Elephant in maroon tutu and giraffe in pink".....
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Trivs you are absoluetly right .We should not waste our time about whether its prem or not, He has ML  gained or not rather we should be happy that wedding was stopped.Now Heer's faith on Rab has been retained and Heer is pakka that if he comes then he is prem indicates only that he is prem and no one else.

I agree that we will get some more interesting track in coming days and may be good amt of chasing with prem and heer with cute scenes.
Oh i love preet the way he was happy.

Yes i was missing Meher and Ash.Where were they.
I will wait for tommorow for further comments.Lets have a blast.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ur jokes ur comments on each scene waz amazing triv di i enjoyed dis patshala alot😃 da mandap drama waz small yet enjoyable prem heer maang scene waz lovely n cutest😉, preet SS shouting aaee ready to wrestle waz funny....prem getting angry on rr pushing him n punching him waz da best scene....dis time on mandap prem waz silent he had control over his anger but he had anger towards rr n he actually saved heer from getting married to rr thats da main thing...now excited n hoping for premeer marriage😊

gaya3 maa plays a very important role in premeer love life..she alwayz supported prem, she alwayz wanted premeer to be together...on 9july08 prem got support from his gaya3 maa n then he proposed heer so similarly dis time gaya3 maa dragged him downstairs, gave him sindoor dibbi, supported him them prem stopped rr heer marriage n he applied sindoor in heer's maang....it waz da best scene loved it👏👏👏

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Triv....... Awesome lesson dear...Only pathshala where we can gain such knowledge...This is the firstime I read your thread... Enjoyed reading every single line...I couldn't control my Hassi on SS Aeeeee.....😆😆😆....Ran to restroom cos i had to suppress my laughter in the office...😆😆😆...You are too gud to write in words... Thanks for bringing smile on my face..Now I have become ardent Fan of yours and Estees writing...Ofcourse that is only after being Harshad's Fan...God bless all three of you...😊😊😊

Shabnam. 😊
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning Triv Ma'am!😃

I loved today's patshala! It was sooo funny! 🤣

lol... I want Milano's and brownies and muffins and gajar ka halwaa! Yummmm! 😛

Waiting for the next Class! :P

-Shivani

Originally posted by: kavu986

Thanks Triv🤗

Will not comment on whether Prem remembers he is The Prem or not today......I am just so happy that PREMEER ARE MARRIED.....🥳.......cant stop grinning😃

Me too! Jo hoga dekha jayega..right now all I care about is they got married! Finally! 😃

You are right...Prem definitely has a flair for the dramatics...all thanks to Lallu's genes😆....but enjoyed the Gathbhandan Scene nonetheless😳

Me too! But kinda sad that wo baap pe gaya hain🥱😆

RR gaping at Prem was hilarious....what a stupid statement....."Mar ke koi wapas nahin aata"....this is obviously his first BT serial🤣...bechara.....he will get used to it....we have😆

This is my first BT serial too..but I too know that BT serial mein NO ONE DIES! 🤣

But the pushing RR from the mandap was so not Premish....he is never so violent except in extreme cases....maybe this is one of them🤔.....oh well Premeer are married...that is all that matters😳...hugs for everyone becauses my Premeer are finally married🤗

I thought that too..that the punching and pushing was unlike Prem BUT yaar he will have some Gaurav-ish things in his character now na😵 I am just praying that he doesn't act like Prem with fleas 🤣

Originally posted by: kajjal

haha too good.. thnxx..

😆 Thanks

~Triv