Feb 10 WRITTEN update- DM's family!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Feb 10 , 2009

This update is dedicated to Tabs, Mombs and Soapie who brought a smile to my face today .. because today was a real sad day for me.. losing a dear one .. thanks guys!

The episode begins with Santo in the Surat house, looking around after Pinakin leaves her there and when she comes face-to-face with Virat. Virat continues talking to her –

Virat : Namaste bhabhiji .. main aapko lene aaya hoon ..

S : But who are you?

V : I am .. well I am your husband's first wife's brother-in-law .. in short, I am DM's sadu bhai .. I know the relationship is a distant one.. but yes we do share a relationship.. I have come to take you home ..

S : Home? But malik has asked me to stay here ..

V : But that was just for some time .. he actually wanted to have some time to himself so that he could prepare for your home-coming .. actually all this happened so quickly .. he wanted to make sure everything is in order .. well it's a case of a bride coming home, after all !

Santo looks on unsure ..

Virat gets a phone call from Jagmohan ..

V : Haan boliye ..

J : Are you alright? Have you reached there?

V : Yes I have reached there and Bhabhiji is right here with me .. don't worry I will take good care of her while I am here .. I will not give her a reason to complain .. there is no reason to fret while I am here ..

Jagmohan understands that Virat is faking a conversation to win Santo's confidence ..

Virat further tells Santo that he has come to take her home.. Santo bends to take her case but Virat tells her that he will not let her do any work and lifts it himself ..

As they are sitting in the car,

Virat uses one more piece of drama, reserved for the security-guard ..

V : Good that you recognized me ..

Guard : What are you saying? You are malik's sadu-bhai .. everyone recognizes you!

Santo , as Virat expects, is listening to all this ..

V : Keep this money – your malik has got married ! Use this money to buy sweets for your children ok?

Santo and Virat leave in the car .. leaving the guard happy and without any suspicion ..

DM is sitting in his cabin , relaxed when Jagmohan enters ..

J : You called me Malik? That too at this hour .. I must tell you one thing malik .. you have stayed true to your word ..you have given the workers 4 times their salary the moment the consignment was dispatched .. you are really great malik ..

DM notices that Jagmohan is playing with his kada again ..

DM : You know what Jagmohan? The kada that you wear .. it's super (gestures with a perfect sign) When you were sitting with Virat in Surat, that time too you were fiddling with it, and that is what gave you away .. that is what told me that you were the traitor in my ranks ..

I leave you with two options Jagmohan – one is this – (holds out a letter) – This letter says that I have fired you from your job because I have come to know your treachery..

And the second is that you write your resignation yourself ..

J : You cant do this to me malik .. you are God ..

DM : Even God gets angry if a devotee commits the same mistake again and again, Jagmohan ..and then why should I feel bad for you and your family? You are a smart fellow.. I am sure you have secured your job opportunities at Virat's factory.. have you not? But since you have been with me for so long, I will give you a THIRD option.. how about me getting all the workers humiliate you and kick you out? I give you 30 seconds .. your call ..

Jagmohan thinks for a while, then takes the pen and sets off to write his resignation letter…at the same time, Pinakin enters .. DM tells him that the post of Union Leader is now empty .. and asks him to fill it with a suitable worker.. Pinakin is happy.

Pinakin tells DM that his maa-bapuji and sister have come home from their 4-dhaam pilgrimage. Suddenly, DM gets worried and warns himself that his family should NOT come to know anything about the wedding.

DM's maa and bapuji are back from the pilgrimage and getting a report from the servants of the house. Maa is seated at the dining table and asks the servant responsible for cleaning the table everyday,

"What is all this? Why have you kept all this so dirty?"

The servant tells her that it was sparkling clean till yesterday ..

Maa swipes a finger on the surface of the bowl, the dirt on it evident and she starts reprimanding her again, telling her to be careful .

Bapuji, who is standing behind her, comes and sits besides her and tries to diffuse the tension..

B : Vasu .. why do you worry? She knows her job .. she'll keep it clean ..

M : You don't take her side .. now you are taking her side .. when Dharamraj comes, I know you shall take his!

B : I never take sides.. you know that .. I am always sitting besides.. you!

Maa smiles at the lame joke ..

M : Do you know he has not come home since last night?

B : Yes I do ..

M : You never told me ..

B : But I came to know just now .. you told me na!

Maa just looks here and there in frustration ..

M : He does not take care of himself at all .. I was gone for 4 days and I am sure he has made a mess out of himself as well ..

At that very instant, DM enters the house and his face lightens up, he smiles at the sight of his maa-bapuji sitting at the table .. he goes and touches their feet ..

Maa fakes some anger – "Why did you come home at all? What was the need? You should have stayed out .. since you haven't come home since last night!"

DM understands her worries and smiles ..

"Did you take those twice-a-day medicines?"

"Yes.."

"And those 4-times-a-day ones??"

DM gets confused – "Which ones?"

M : Is it me who has blood pressure problems or is it you? Why don't you take care of yourself Dharamraj?

B : Yes why don't you? Because of you, her blood pressure shoots up ..

M : You please don't take his side now .. I am tired to making everyone listen to my rules..

B : And I am tired .. of you ..

DM and Bapuji share that silent joke and smile ..

DM : Let it be na Bapuji ..

Suddenly, a voice booms through the hall – "Dharamraj !"

A woman , middle-aged comes down the stairs.. and snaps at the servants, taunting her with her remarks making her displeasure about the lower caste evident…

DM addresses her as moti-ben(elder sis) and touches her feet.. they exchange their pleasantries and she asks him where he was .. and that when she called up at the factory, she came to know that everyone was busy at some worker's wedding function ..

"Did you go there as well? Oh no! I know you have .. go have a bath before touching me.. or even talking to me.. what was the need to go to such a low caste affair.. why don't you send that Pinakin over when such matters are concerned!?"

DM pacifies her and lies that he did not attend the wedding and was at the factory all the time .. she is ok with that .. Moti-ben goes on to talk against the lower caste- referring to them as trash .. which makes DM all the more anxious about her reaction to his wedding.. Maa-Bapuji, evidently not big supporters of her POV, stop her and ask DM to take care of himself and take his medications on time .. maa-bapuji retire for the night …

Moti-ben (M) : Anyways, DM , our Kashi guruji is coming to Surat .. so I have told him to stay at our Surat guesthouse..

DM almost panicks ..

M : So you tell that dumb assistant of yours, Pinakin, to get it cleaned for him ..

DM: When is he coming?

M : Tomorrow..

DM : Ok I will get it ready .. you must be tired .. go to sleep ..

Moti-ben retires for the night as well ..

DM calls up Pinakin and tells her to relocate Santo somewhere else as there is a problem. Pinakin calls up the Surat guest-house where the guard tells him that Virat took her with him and that he has no clue where they went. Pinakin is upset and conveys the same to DM, who is shell-shocked.

DM and Pinakin meet outside at some secluded place

DM : Never had I thought that Virat would stoop to such levels.. because he has not got the consignment, he is resorting to such tactics? Abducting that chokri? Ridiculous! Pinakin, find where he took her .. Virat .. I know how to answer you this time ..

Virat takes Santo to his place ..

V : This is my house ..Please come inside ..

Santo does not ..

V : I will take you to YOUR house as well .. but my house falls in the way, so I just want you to rest for a while here .. don't worry there is nothing to worry about ..

Santo enters Virat's house nervously ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sukh ji😃

me coming back to read it soon.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sukh hun,what happen to u dear?😭 pls try to keep ur self happy darling and believe that everything will be ok.
ronitfan thumbnail
Thanks for the concern yaar ..

Lost a dear one today .. that's why I am sad ..
Otherwise everything's ok .. really!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sukhi...it was awesummm....it's great even today u got time to update😊....

It seems to be greatt....😛 specially, does he actually smile ?!😳...

Love ya Suks😛Take care😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Guddi he smiled .. like an angel!

Just because of his maa/bapuji .. LOVE THEM!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Guddi he smiled .. like an angel!

Just because of his maa/bapuji .. LOVE THEM!

I know....he is😊....i wanna watch the epi asap😭😭
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW!!! Great epii...

Finally, they got an epi to show the whole family. andthat too in true Ekta style.. after his rushed n hushed wedding!!😆

DM is alll happpyyy.... But as always that Viraatt has to ruin the end of the a good DM dose😡

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sukhi - I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you - the update is deatailed and awesom as usual.

So now the catty negative female character enters in the roop of DM's sister. Hope she is not into histrionics. Have to watch the episode to get a feel of DM's family.

What is Virat's plan. I am guessing he will show up with Santu at DM's house tomorrow.
ronitfan thumbnail
No re.. the maa-bapuij were sho shweet !

Loved em .. the elder sis was needed to be bad .. extra sweet mamla ho jata!!