|| Episode Pics - 9th February ||

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Kis Deshians

Well for a change am doing pics updt for a while.May be from now on always...as khushi isnt gonna put up any pics updt anymore...she's on a break ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And trust me, episode pics are not my type. I normally do onli Premeer pics. I tried to do episode this time...half way it was ok...but then i cudnt...its intolerable to snap the others for me๐Ÿคฃ...so mostli Premeer wil be here...there are a total of 220 Pics. So plss wait for them to update.

As a loyal Leader and member of the FML gang...i Still think Prem is faking the ML....lets see...hows it gonna move.....*fingers crossed*

More Below!!!
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thts all folks...Hope you all enjoyed it....And informing b4hand...Kal Se...it'l be onli premeer pics....๐Ÿ˜†and if possible...one pic each of others๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

cya all 2mrrw......

luv nans
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ณ Prem in SS's arms ๐Ÿคฃ

~Triv

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thank u....i was snappin mine...๐Ÿ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

^^ LMAO Trivs, I know, it was absolutely HILARIOUS!!

Thank you for the pics Nans, they were perfect, HC looking gorgeous as usual!! Aditi looked pretty too, but her ears kinda looked big today for some reason, LOL!! xx
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the pictures Nandini...!

No comments on RR....of the all the colours...why Pink???๐Ÿ˜†
Meher was looking cute on her red saree, Heer looks gorgeous while Prem is just too hoooot at the endโ˜บ๏ธ
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nans๐Ÿค—

Prem at the end is HOT๐Ÿ˜ณ and I am fine with only Premeer pix๐Ÿ˜‰

shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜Š for the pics Nans! I can see that a lot of effort as well as time is put into this by whoever it is that does it and one must appreciate this. May I add that Heer is looking absolutely stunning! She's looking beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ in her bridal attire and as for Prem/Gaurav he as usual ๐Ÿ˜‰ is looking amazing. No wonder they set the screen ๐Ÿ˜† on fire when their together!
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx...nans..He is just lookin fine๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 15 years ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks
How come he was wearing shirt when he was getting up, next shot he was with TSHIRT only.