Important Information: Please Read

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone!πŸ€—

I know I'm almost three weeks late but this is sort of my official introduction to the whole forum.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

There are some important things that I needed to highlight on the forum and I'd be grateful if everyone could take out five minutes to read through the following.😊

I-F has some basic rules that have to be followed.  A copy of the I-F COC can be found here

One important issue is the increase in external advertising that you're probably seeing around I-F; i.e. members joining solely with the purpose of advertising sites in direct competition with I-F.

In such cases I would appreciate it if you could hit the report  button everytime you see such a thread.  Similarly, this button can be used everytime you see a member making threads/posts that do not adhere to the I-F COC.

I check the reported posts first thing so do use the button if you see a problem.😊

Other things that must be kept in mind:

We have a help desk.

Please post all queries here.  This includes questions about characters, the show and requests for pictures.  I promise to check this regularly and do my best to answer each question.

Pinky has provided a sort of character sketch and synopsis.  Soon I'll update to a weekly updated Story So Far and hopefully this will help new and/or confused members.

Any disruptive topics will be locked Asap and members will be dealt with warning PMs and, if necessary, increase in Warning Levels.

I'm happy to discuss any problems on the forum itself, and equally prepared to answer questions through PMs.

Phew, now that's over with - anybody have suggestions on how we can make the forum more active and interesting?πŸ˜ƒ

[P.S. I've filled the post with colour so the rules won't look so boring.πŸ˜†]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the colour makes the post more livelierπŸ˜ƒ thanx for this.. will try to abide by all these rules😳