9 Feb WRITTEN update : Mr. & Mrs.Mahiyavanshi!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

9 Feb, 2009

The episode begins with Dharamraj and his new bride , Santo sitting at the back of the car, going most probably to his house in Dharampur with Pinakin sitting in the front with the driver. As DM is looking out of the window, Santo tries to muster some strength to look at the person she has married but fails to do so. Pinakin senses the discomfort between the newly married couple but keeps mum. Pinakin gets a call from the factory and happily informs DM that there's a very good news that their entire consignment has been completed by the workers and they are set to go. DM is happy and tells Pinakin to ask the workers to start loading the consignment in the security van. He asks the driver to take a detour to the factory.

At the factory,

DM and Pinakin get out of the car leaving Santo inside. Pinakin checks with the workers and loads the entire consignment in the van. DM tells the driver to leave for Surat and asks Pinakin to inform the Surat people that the consignment is on their way. Just as the van leaves, a worker comes running with a casket telling DM that this piece has been left behind. DM tells him to take his car and go. The worker hesitates- DM yells at him, telling him to stop staring at his face and go. The worker spots Santo inside the car and hesitates. Pinakin goes and sees that Santo is fast asleep, the suitcase containing her aana in her hands. He calls her by her name first , and then addresses her twice as malkin … she wakes up groggily. Pinakin asks her to wait in the office for some time because the car has to be sent for some urgent work. DM goes to the office, not sparing a look towards Santo while Pinakin leaves in the car.

Santo, left alone, wanders for some time and then sits on the bench near the entrance gate.

DM enters his cabin, removes his footwear and bows to Goddess Laxmi, thanking her for her blessings in getting this work done. His eyes veer towards the portrait of Subhadra, his late wife, kept near the safe. He gets uneasy as he looks at the portrait – he shifts uneasily and then nervously puts on his shoes and sits on the chair at the table ..

Folding his hands behind his head luxuriously  , DM talks to himself –

"I have continued this long-lasting tradition .. of my relationship with victory .. no one can break this tradition .. even if they keep trying .."

As if reminded of Virat, he calls him up ..

Virat, in his office is shouting on his staff for not arranging the security van on time because of which, even when the consignment being ready, he is not able to transport it safely without taking any risk He is interrupted by DM's call ..

DM : Jai Shri Krishna Sadu bhai .. how are you doing? I know the security vans are not being made available to you .. and nor will they .. don't understand what I am talking about? Virat .. you spent so much money on trying to foil my plans on getting the consignment, bought Jagmohan, bought Ramesh .. so even I thought about spending some money .. and what I did was gift your transportation workers with diamond necklaces for their wives ..

You tried your level best .. but you could not do anything .. you are my relative .. my sadu-bhai .. just wanted to let you know that my consignment is complete and has been dispatched as well .. it must be reaching Surat anytime .. What happened? Why are you so quiet? Not getting any words I see .. I thought so Virat .. because the clouds that rumble, do not rain .. you are the same Virat .. you just kept on talking, but failed to actually do anything … Jai Shri Krishna Sadu-bhai ..

Saying so , DM hangs up … Virat is frustrated but then turns happy and says to himself-

The ace is still with me .. I am yet to play the best card in my pack , Sadu-bhai .. wait and watch..

DM pours himself some tea in his silverware and is sipping tea from his saucer, feeling jubilant- Pinakin comes and tells him that the Surat Diamond Merchants' Association has awarded them the consignment. He goes on to show the certificate awarded to them. DM is very happy –

DM : The workers have led to our victory – they are the reason for our happiness.. let us be a reason for theirs' .. Pinakin, go and give them 4 times their salary- tonight! And yes, tell them to carry on their work for the coming consignment tomorrow .,.

P : But Malik ..

DM : Yes Pinakin .. go ahead ..

P : It's late at night .. and your wife ..

DM stares at him coldly ..

P : I meant to say, Madhav Solanki's grand-daughter is waiting for you ..

DM : Hmmm .. do one thing, go and drop her at our Surat guest-house..

P : Surat ?

DM : Samajhdaar ko ishara kaafi hai  .. go ..

Santo is sitting at the entrance gate , remembering her family ..

On the other hand,

Madhav and Khemi-Mongi are already missing Santo .. with Madhav remembering each and every small thing that Santo used to take care of – from ensuring that she made the best pots in town to making sure that Maudi gets the right grass to eat .. Madhav gets emotional upon remembering all this ..

Mongi asks Khemi if they can go meet Santo .. Madhav laughs and tells her that Santo must be talking the night away with her new family …

Santo falls asleep on the bench .. .

Jagmohan , who is passing by , notices her asleep but then spots Pinakin coming to them and hides behind a tree. Pinakin wakes Santo and kindly tells her that DM is busy with some important work so he cannot join her right now and also that he has instructed her to be taken to the Surat guest-house .. he assures her that the journey is not very long .. just an hour .. and it's late at night .. so they better get going ..

Pinakin accompanies Santo to Surat ..

Jagmohan gives himself a pesky smile ..

Santo and Pinakin reach the Surat guest-house .. Pinakin opens the door and puts on the light , telling Santo that this house is owned by DM only .. so she need not get worried. Santo gets awed by the sheer size of the house she is in .. enough to hold 10 times her own dingy hut ..

Pinakin tells her that the kitchen has everything .. and the fridge has been stocked as well.. realizing she doesn't know about a fridge, he explains to her that it's used to keep things and eatables cold ..

He tells her to inform the security people if she needs anything .. he tells her to rest and leaves as it's late at night ..

Santo thinks about what her sister told her about her grahapravesh .. and gets sad on seeing the contrasting situation that she is in .. she is standing and staring at her new house when someone comes at the door .. Santo turns around to see Virat ..

Virat says to himself –

"So this is Sadu-bhai ke ghar ki nayi izzat.."

And then to Santo  - "Come , I have come to get you.."

Preview : DM is furious  - 'I could not have imagined that Virat could stoop so low..but don't worry – I know how to answer him this time as well "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmm what did virat do..........btw unlike kserials......... where woman are against woman.........its nice to see a man as villian
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGGGG wht's this Viraat uptooooooooooooooo ?!?!?!?!

Noooooooooo😲

I HATE him....he doesnt behave like a man....another sissy in the making😡

OMGGGGG I am so scared for her😭Hope DM takes some step against this faaltoo nuisance😡😡 DM should thrash Virat and show him his asli aukaat now😡😡

OMG when will tomo comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😭

Sukhi, forgot to say, GREATTTTTTT update as well😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sati

hmm what did virat do..........btw unlike kserials......... where woman are against woman.........its nice to see a man as villian

This man is pretty much k-villain woman types😭....I dont like these sorta cheap villains, minus any goal😭
Edited by prerna4rishav - 15 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweety darling Sukhs ji..kiss kiss kiss to u hun😃

now........Virat!!!!!!!!!!!!😡u disgust me😡

DM pls do something pls😭

Edited by angel's life - 15 years ago
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankoooooooooo Suks ji, awesome update as usual. What a cool indifference of DM ☺️. I feel like protecting Santu from the aloofness of DM, but, knowing whats coming her way (in time), all I feel is green........shucks. The rat seriously needs some thumping along with the sleazy jaggu 😡. I hope DM masalofys the rat under his 😡&(&!("*!("*.

PS: Angel ji you meant Suks (she did the update) and not me (Tabs).

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi babe, help me out here.. what samajhdari was he talkin about.. i still dont get why he sent her to surat.. was it to keep her away from his life, or was it for something else..  Great update sukhi.. The title cracked me up.. Mr. and Mrs. Mahiyavanshi indeed😆...Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
I dont think Virat is going to manhandle Santo .. just introduce her to DM's family - something which DM obviously does not want to happen!

Or worse still, introduce Santo to Surekha ..hope his plan backfires!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi babe, help me out here.. what samajhdari was he talkin about.. i still dont get why he sent her to surat.. was it to keep her away from his life, or was it for something else..  Great update sukhi..

LOL Mru ..

DM ki samajhdari hai .. samjhi gayo ne?😆
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Sukhi. DM ko toh victory mil gayee as regards the consignment but I am hating to see Santo's plight. Poor thing is being led from one place to another like an animal.

What in the world is this Virat upto now? If Santo goes a missing and the police ask DM to describe her - what will he say? Does he even know what she looks like?