Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
5 to go!

ahah im just spamming now.. 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i seriosuly hated teh new gen after teh replacements totally ruined teh show with ti and tehre was no reason of replacing alll 4 toghetehr  seeriously

anyways yeah soniya was so nice when she came back and i cied when she died which wa stotally unxpected caz i used to ahte her chracter ;ike sindoora before but her kid wa soly so small and all and tehn dhruv left the kid to sharman and teh oteh rone too which wa ssupposed to be born and said jaise papa ned mujhe pala iusi tarah mere bachon ko tum paal sakte ho and he lft forever  which waas sad but that was kind of history repeating itself  only dhruv didn't died and he left sharman with 2 kids instead of 1
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
haha
*confused
but u dont have to explain further cuz i have a feeling in ot going to get this unless i watch myself cuz i dont know these characters.. LOL
lmao sara that's f9 well to conclude his history just repeated itself  so yeah

anywas u know zippyvideos athat wbsite is gone so all  2007 kk videos r goen with vivan gaurav searching putfile if i can finsomethinghaha
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
hahah awww good luck!
i hate when videos i like get removed! lol
yeah yaa worst is tehre'snothing left from 2007 not on any website which sucks totally am eagerlywwaiting for these tracks on utsav but i doubt they'll reach there
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone have the o humdum/jiya jale mix? I've heard it so many times but I can't find the mp3 version! 😔
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
aww that really is awful yaar

oh by the way remember when u asked me to ask Juni about a concert... haha i JUST did. 😆
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

does anyone have the o humdum/jiya jale mix? I've heard it so many times but I can't find the mp3 version! 😔

nope
honestly, never even heard it... 😆
oh god i finally found one epi oh god this was really begining of my attachment with kumkum probably the first month and sumit hads brain tumor and he threw sharman out so that he cacnlearn about his responsibilties and becoem independent and none knows about his tumour
 forward a bit to see vivan
http://media.putfile.com/kumkum-2nov
Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago