!*! GOTW : Continue the Cute Story -Closed !*!

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Pyaare Shreeians Friends 🤗🤗

Its time yet again for GOTW

So we all know that now Hari & Shree are married 😛

All of us who have been anxiously waiting for those romantic & sizzeling HaSh scenes for so long...will now finally come true 😃 😃

So I thought why not put all of our ideas together and create a cute HaSh story which will take us all into our precious dreamland 😍😍😍

And the good part about it is that we control the story!! 😛

Rules are simple...One member will write a couple of lines and the next member continues it 😉

I'll start first.

Hari is sleeping and Shree comes in, She looks at him for a few minutes and smiles, when she turns around to leave Hari catches her hand and pulls her towards her

Ok so the next person continue from there...😊

Enjoy!! 😉

Love always,

Sharona

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phook thumbnail
Hey candy....gr8 contest....i'll cont.

Hari is sleeping and Shree comes in, She looks at him for a few minutes and smiles, when she turns around to leave Hari catches her hand and pulls her towards him

She lands up on top of him.... "ye kya kar rahe ho aap..??" asked shree...."apni biwi se pyaar bhi nahi kar sakta kya..???" said hari and shree started to blush.....

Someone cont. from there...
shiva91 thumbnail
shree tells hari to leave her hand but he doesn't and tries to kiss her. Shree's dad is calling her and tells her to come as he needs some help. shree leaves with hari sleeping on the bed romantically and hugs a pillow thinking it is shree.
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
arre kya yaar... shiva91 ji???
achcha-khasa romantic scene spoil kiya...
LOLz

anyways...
shree goes and attends to what her father needs. she takes some time, so hari who has already gotten up by then goes into the shower. but he forgets his clothes outside. so he comes out of the bathroom clad only in his towel (like ranbir from saawariya...LOLz) and at that same time shree comes back into the room. hari is dripping wet, and looking really hot and sexy (LOLzz... i am already drooling...hahaha) and when shree sees him like that, she bushes and quickly turns around...

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Topic closed!
We will soon have a new GOTW
Thanks everyone for playing

Regards,
Sharona

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago