4 Feb : Written update- The Tiger ROARS ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Feb 4, 2009

The episode begins with Dharamraj coming out of the temple after his discussion with Guruji, with Pinakin as the spectator. He looks down upon the crowd, which is still very angry and is shouting slogans against him. He scans the faces for Jagmohan, sporting a sly smile. DM feels like a fallen hero .. being cornered by all sides but still trying to hold his ground. He beckons Pinakin '

DM : Pinakin .. I will not let Virat win so easily .. I will make sure this marriage happens tonight. Do whatever you can, but locate that Mahesh .. notify all our men in Surat and Ahemedabad to look out for him .. I want him before me in an hour ..

Pinakin leaves to look out for Mahesh ..

Meanwhile,

Santo is looking at the photograph of her parents which was there in her aana .. silently she is shedding tears. Nanaji comes from behind her and asks her to forgive her. Santo tells him that none of this is her fault ..

N : No it is my fault Santo .. I am your nanaji .. forever I have strived to give you happiness but I have always ended up making you sad .. God has snatched away many a happiness from my life .. but this time he has to answer me ..

S : Don't be sad Nanaji .. whatever is happening is the Goddess's fault .. I share a special relationship with her .. I will deal with her later .. but for the time being, I want you to know that I am so blessed that you are my grand-father .. this time too will pass away..but you promise me .. that you will never cry again ..

Nanaji and Santo hug .. hoping for things to sort out ..

Pinakin returns and tells DM that their men have found out that Mahesh is in Surat .. DM needs to know no more than the location to guess that it is all Virat's doing .. He calls Virat on his cellphone .. Virat is sitting at a table across Ramesh and notifies him of the caller ..

V: Namaste Mota bhai .. sorry I was a little late in receiving your call .. I hope you realize that I am finishing my consignment.. last stages you know .. you tell me what's going on at your end? Consider my consignment almost over ..

D : Stop this rubbish Virat .. I know very well that Ramesh is there with you '

V : Good guess .. you want to talk to him?

Virat puts the phone on loudspeaker for Ramesh to talk :

DM : Ramesh .. of all the places you run away to, you choose Virat Sanghvi .. you know what I am capable of doing .. so you better leave Surat this instant and come back to Dharampur otherwise you will be worth nothing ..

Virat gestures to Ramesh '

R : Sorry Malik .. you were my malik .. I used to work for you .. I cant come back now.. I don't work for you anymore .. why should I even listen to you?

Sensing DM's frustration on the other end, Virat laughs ..

DM : Virat, it's very easy to laugh like that when you have committed such a dastardly act behind someone's back .. be a man .. act like one and come face me one-to-one.. I'll show you who calls the shots.. Realize one thing .. don't think that you are the king of the jungle just because you got one sheep .. you can get such sheep in every corner and street of Dharampur .. I am the tiger of this jungle .. forget me .. you cant even reach my shadow..

V : We shall see Sadu bhai ..

Saying so , he disconnects the phone , leaving DM furious ..

Jagmohan, standing below the steps, already knows that DM could not do anything to change the course of events ..

DM tells Pinakin to find any man who is willing to marry Santo ..

DM : Don't worry if he is incapable of supporting Santo .. I will make his life .. I will give him everything he wants in life .. just find me a man .. any man!

Upon hearing this, Jagmohan shouts aloud :

"She's not an animal .. you cannot treat Santo like an animal ' tying her away with anyone that you wish .. Santo will marry a good man.. who is capable of marriage with her.. not anyone! What say, my brothers?"

The crowd supports him .. and he re-iterates that no worker would return to the factory before the marriage solemnizes ..

Jagmohan walks up to DM '

"Accept it Malik .. accept your defeat now .. your sadubhai has overpowered you.."

DM impulsively pulls Pinakin out of his way and grabs Jagmohan by the collar .. and angrily looks at him '

"Haramkhor .. no one .. do you understand? NO ONE defeats Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi.. Santo will get married .. and she will get married tonight .. she will be married into a big family! You just wait and watch .."

Saying so , he pushes Jagmohan down the stairs ..

Jagmohan ' Did you hear that brothers? Malik says that Santo will marry into a big house..which big house will accept Santo? Who?

Dharamraj shouts from atop the stairs '

"Jagmohan! Don't you ever forget that Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is the tiger of this jungle.. and no amount of rats (yeah!) like Virat can get to me .. when I say something I mean it .. Santo will get married tonight .. and the person who will marry her .. is .. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi!"

All the villagers stand up in shock ..

Dharamraj confidently pushes Jagmohan asides and walks down the stairs towards Nanaji..

DM : Go and tell Virat .. who the real king is .. tell him that I will marry Santo.. tell him to treat this wedding as the roar of the tiger .. tell him to be ready for what lies next..

Jagmohan looks on unsure.. as the events take a 180 and the crowd no longer listens to him ..

DM : Madhav ' I will marry Santo .. make sure that the rituals are completed in as less time as possible .. because we have less time .. and the consignment HAS to be completed tonight ..

Saying so ,

DM leaves the temple amidst cheers and slogans praising his greatness .. while Santo is nowhere to be seen .. shocked by the turn of events

Nanaji is sitting with the villagers, wondering what to do .. whether to accept the marriage or not .. the villagers tell him that Santo is lucky ..she will rule the village .. she will be the malkin and because of this, very good proposals will come for Khemi and Mongi ..

Nanaji thinks once more and decides to go ahead with the wedding ..

Santo is in the inner chambers of the temple ' too shocked to react .. tears come out as a pavlovian response.. Nanaji and Khemi approach her ..

Nanaji tries telling Santo that she is indeed lucky ' she was destined to rule the village .. to marry the malik .. he tells her that she should go ahead with the wedding .. she will be very happy ..

Khemi : Is she really lucky Nanaji? Marrying a man more than double her age? Do you think she'll be happy ..

N : This question is not the consideration Khemi .. Santo is lucky that the malik is ready to marry her .. what more does she want ..she will rule the village and will get all the happiness in the world .. much much more than I could have ever given her .. Khemi- you go and hurry up with the wedding rituals .. Malik wants this marriage to be done very quickly.. the assignment has to be completed.. hurry hurry!

Saying so , Nanaji leaves .. Khemi following him reluctantly .. Santo is still to come to terms with what is happening .. a lost soul ..

Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update...man i really cant wait to go home and watch the epi....
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

MY SHERU IS JUST MINDBLOWING
SHERU I LOVE U...MY MOTA BHAI!!
thanks Sukhs!!
I am sure Sukhs...he was awesome today na!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG WOWOWO...kal shaadi haiiiiiii
Kavi1982 thumbnail
Thanks sukhi for the great update. Have yet to watch it but am sure was a mind blowing episode.  I was worried how Ekta K will show the circumstances leading to the wedding. I thought that she wud show a not so important reasong for the wedding but she has done it beautifully must say.  BUt here I can see that Dm was forced into the marriage. Love it!!
Kavi1982 thumbnail
Though I didnot like the villagers and Nanaji's reasoning that she will rule the village. Money is not everything.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sukhi wth yaar, they made him 3 times her age???
 now that i'm done with the complaining i can get on with the praising... Today was completely DM's day.. He stole the show without even trying to... The best scene was the one with Jaggu, he holds him by the collar, showed DM's power to its true extent...
After seeing tomorrows preview and the way he behaved with nanaji today i have a feeling her state wont be as bad as i assumed it to be.. I mean i was thinking that she wont be allowed to touch anything in the house, she'll be made to sleep on the floor, she'll have to sit on the floor n eat n all.. Hope it doesn't become so bad.. Me thinks, he'll exist in the same house with her pretending she doesn't exist.. He'll carry on his regular inter-dimensional conversations with his dead wife and all.. Maybe he wont help her in anyways, but i dont think he'll harm her in anyway as well...
Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is shown precap? i could not understand it
ronitfan thumbnail
LOL Mru..

Even I was little shocked .. maybe she's 17 after all !

LOLzz ..

He CANT be 3 times her age!!
He'd be .. wait a min - 51 !

Eeps !

Anyways ... let's wait and watch what it turns out to be ..
Dont worry about the age Mru .. kabhi na kabhi to they had to mention it..
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Nidhi

what is shown precap? i could not understand it

Welcome to the forum, Sri ..

Well the precap showed DM talking to Guruji about what this marriage means to him .. the context was not clear .. we'll understand it only when we see the episode tomorrow - stay tuned!

And yes - I am sukhi😊
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankoo Suks. He can't be 3 times her age...come on now. Whats this,'Ripley's believe it or not!'....Jah.....this is totally undigestable by me. He will never hurt her, he will just pretend that she doesn't exist, as long as she stays with his bounds. If she does step outside his bounds, which I am sure she won't dare to, he will tell her whats what without even acknowleding her existence, somehow he will do this, I am sure. He will never hit her.Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago