3 Feb : Written update!! (The wedding?)

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

3 Feb 2009

The episode begins with Ramesh's father coming to the wedding alone and telling Madhav that Ramesh cannot come to the wedding and the wedding cannot happen. Everyone is truly stunned – esp Madhav and Santo . Santo just stands at her place, frozen.

Madhav holds his turban and takes it away from his hand, holding it in his hands spread out before Ramesh's father .. a sign of his helplessness and asks what went wrong and asks him to please convince Ramesh to wed Santo. Madhav tells him that he's willing to give anything he wants as dowry for the wedding .. willing to arrange for anything.

Ramesh's father holds Madhav's hands sympathetically and tells him that he himself is in  a very helpless situation because he himself does not know what is happening .. and neither can he talk to Ramesh .. because he is missing .. he is nowhere to be found.

Upon hearing this, Madhav kind of faints because it comes like a huge shock to him. All the villagers gather around him, trying to support him. Khemi runs to Santo who is hiding in a corner –

K : Santo .. please control yourself.. everything is going to be alright ..

S : I am not worried about myself sister.. I am worried for our grandfather ..  I don't think he will be able to take the shock. You are very well aware, my sister, that if any girl in our community is abandoned at her wedding mandap , no one marries her for the rest of her life.. nanaji will not be able to take such a huge shock ..

K : Have faith in the Goddess ..

S : The Goddess has already rendered us with a disadvantage the moment she made us poor .. then she took away our parents .. giving us poverty in the form of relationships.. still we pray and worship her .. but if anything happens to nanaji, I will no longer have any faith in my Goddess ..

All the villagers are talking all sorts of things about the marriage, Ramesh, Madhav Solanki and Santo's fate- most of all.Everyone is thinking aloud as to what will happen to Santo and are feeling sorry for her .. everyone wonders where Ramesh is .. Jagmohan who is hearing all this comes back and talks with his accomplice –

J : It's possible to find something which is lost .. but it is not possible to find something that has been so well hidden ..

Accomplice : You mean that YOU .. ?

J : Shh .. keep quiet .. and listen to me .. this is what happened when I went to Ramesh's place ..

***Flashback***

Jagmohan enters Ramesh's house and talks to Ramesh alone ..

J : Ramesh .. you are a very lucky man .. you will get 3 times your current salary .. a new house to live in .. a bike to ride on .. and a promotion ..

R : Honestly? But what do  I have to do ?

J : Duffer .. you don't have to do a single thing .. you just need to go to Surat .. right NOW ..

R : Surat?

J: Shh.. Surat .. to Virat Sanghvi's office .. just write a letter and your job is done..

R : What letter?

In this manner, Jagmohan makes Ramesh write a letter according to him and makes him abandon the wedding and leave for Surat immediately by showing him such a temptation.

** Back to the story**

Virat Sanghvi calls up Jagmohan .. he opens his cabin door in the process of the call to make sure that Ramesh is completely at home in his new office .. and making him comfortable .. Virat tells Jagmohan that Ramesh is here with him, safe and secure –

V: You have accomplished the first part of your plan very well Jagmohan .. now the second part .. and you know what to do ..

All the villagers are sitting around the mandap gloomily. Jagmohan comes there and asks the people why they are so silent about what all is happening. A few of the workers who've come for the wedding remark that they'd better report back to the factory as the wedding is no longer happening ..

Jagmohan (exclaims) : Go back to work? What's hit you all people? How can you just go back to work? Madhav Solanki is like an elder brother to all of us .. his granddaughter's wedding has been abandoned .. and I suspect foul play in all this ..

Some people ask Jagmohan what he means ..

J : Don't we all know who fixed this wedding? Malik ! So who is responsible for all this mess? Malik!

"No!", says the crowd in denial ..

J: Yes .. that is what I am here for .. I am going to tell you why HE is responsible for everything .. you know why Malik wants this wedding done? He wants it done so that he keeps intact the image of a God that he has in front of all the villagers..

"No .. that is not like our malik .."

"No that is not possible .."

Just then a person comes and gives him a letter, supposedly found in Ramesh's room .. everyone is eager to know what it contains .. Jagmohan reads it aloud ..

"Dear Father .. please forgive me for what I have done. I am not here because I don't have the courage to face you. You are going to have to face a lot of embarrassment but I cannot do this marriage. I cant do this because this is a deal .. this is a deal done by the malik .. he wants to get me married to Madhav Solanki's grand-daughter so that we the factory workers finish the consignment on time .. this is no more than a deal .."

All the villagers are shell-shocked .. that Malik has tried to complete his ulterior motives in the disguise of a wedding! Of all the people, Madhav is the one hwo's most taken aback..

M : Malik? And he has done this to me ? Can he really do this?

The crowd discusses the issue with a lot of passion… .more and more instigated by Jagmohan's fiery words – the crowd turns into a mob .. which refuses to go back to work and to revolt against the malik ..

At the factory,

DM : Pinakin .. why is the factory so deserted? Where are all the workers??

P : Malik .. the wedding ..

DM (furious) : I arranged the wedding not because I wanted these stupid people to go and enjoy it because I wanted to make them happy so that they, in turn, finish my consignment on time .. what is all this Pinakin? The wedding could have taken place even after this work is done!

P : I am afraid not .. this was the only mahurat ..

DM : Enough is enough .. I will not let all this affect my prospects of completing the consignment. Dharmraj and victory share a unique bond .. and no one comes between Dharamraj and success.. and nothing will succeed in doing so this time as well …I am going to get the workers to the factory myself now.. come with me Pinakin ..

The crowd is getting furious by each passing second .. and then they see DM's car come to the wedding venue. The irate mob goes and surrounds his car – shouting slogans against him, and how he has done injustice towards all of them . From the car, also alight Pinakin and Guruji ..

Dharamraj, even though he is surprised at his own workers react to him like this – still stands cool and composed- not letting any emotion show on his face .. he gets off from the car .. and scans the reaction of the people trying to understand what really happened ..

Jagmohan comes and tells him that the entire village now knows that the wedding between Santo and Ramesh was just a deal on your part .. because you wanted your work to be completed on time ..

DM shouts and tells the workers to stop the commotion. Everyone stops yelling ..

DM : Jagmohan .. don't you dare talk rubbish in front of me .. I am here just to get the workers back to the factory.. hasn't the wedding happened already?

J : (to the crowd) Oh ! So our malik  does not even know that the wedding has been called off .. I think I need to remind malik  that he is the one behind Ramesh's disappearance as well! Don't tell me malik that you didn't know that this wedding is not happening .. you are the cause of all these problems .. and unless and until you locate Ramesh and get Santo married to him .. no worker will come back to the factory…

The crowd cheers in Jagmohan's support ..

Jagmohan slyly remarks to DM – "This is a leader, malik .."

DM gets extremely angry and is about to do something aggressive and tells everyone that Jagmohan is the one behind all this mess. When Jagmohan still gets the crowd by his side.. DM stares at him in extreme anger.. silently vowing to kill him ..

The Guruji senses DM's unsteadiness and tells DM to come with him because he wants to talk with him in private. Very difficultly, DM contols his anger and walks up the steps to a secluded place of the mandir .. the crowd surrounds him and Guruji as they walk up the stairs .. for a moment, DM waits, turns around to have a look at the prevailing conditions.. before he walks up  ..

At the top of the stairs,

DM is totally disgusted ..

DM : These good for nothing people .. how dare they behave with me .. their malik like this?

Guruji : Saturn is going to cause your downfall Dharamraj ..

DM : Pinakin! Close the factory right away .. when these people become unemployed then only will they realize my power and importance ..

Guruji : Saturn is cauring your downfall .. and will continue to do so for the next 2 and a half years .. but Jupiter can help you immensely Dharamraj ..

DM : What do you mean Guruji?

G : As it is evident and as you must also have noticed, Dharamraj – nothing you plan is going that way .. you are on a clear path to destruction .. this girl, Santo, who is to get married today .. she has a very strong kundali .. she has a very strong Mars and Jupiter .. and she is bound to bring raj yog to any family that she enters into after her wedding ..

DM: What does that mean?

G : Take my advice .. understand what I am saying .. if you want to be successful … if you want to be the supreme king of your business .. of this city .. marry her .. !

DM raises a hand in objection , "It's not possible .."

G : Remember Dharamraj .. this is not just about you .. your ego , your pride ..  your esteem.. everything is at stake right now .. this is the best path for you .. you are trapped in a chakravyuh right now .. but unlike Abhimanyu – you know how to get through the last door.. you know that it is by marrying this girl .. this girl's kundali is so powerful that it will single-handedly save you from destruction .. do as I say Dharamraj ..

DM : I cannot do this Guruji .. I cannot marry a girl from the lower caste.. besides .. her age..she is ..

G : She is not too young Dharamraj .. she has entered the legal age for marriage .. and why do you forget? This is not going to be anything more than a deal for you .. you are not forging a relationship .. you are just going to combine the effect of her kundali on yours.. you don't need to worry about anything .. she will only be a wife for the namesake.. she will lie around in some corner of the house .. you don't need to keep any relationship with her ..

Dharamraj cannot believe all this is happening .. he looks at the Guruji angrily and disbelievingly .. not able to believe how things have changed ..

DM : Even after listening to all this Guruji , I cannot marry Santo .. but I assure you .. she will get married .. and she will get married when she was supposed to .. tonight!

Saying so , DM wraps the shawl around him and angrily walks away ..

Preview: Wedding tomo!!

OMGGG What an awesome episode!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOWOWOW.....can't wait for this tonight. Thanks Suks.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anytime Tabs !!

*hugs*

It was an AMMMMAZING episode !!

Long live Bandini crew .. lol
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
WOWOWOWOW fantastic episode Sukhs!! So much of DM!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i have no words. I m speechless. Love ya Sukhs...thanks for the awesome update.
ronitfan thumbnail
Sammie !!

Love you lots too !!

Watch the scene where he steps outta the car.. PRICELESS scene.. and the last scenes were just too good .. especially the look of anger and disbelief, denial in DM's eyes ..too good!!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sometimes friendship is like such a pain. HEHE😆
I have to give my friend a ride to someplace... i gotta go...😆
but omgggggggggggggggg my mota bhai rocks!
ronitfan thumbnail
DUH !!!

Come back soon Samosa !

We are going to have a helluva time with this show henceforth .. helluva FUN!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much DM sweet angel ji😆

will read and come back soon hopefully.....hopefully meaning if I find time to stop drooling over my SA and DM😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehehhe ..

Come back FOR SURE .. this is .. I mean - this and tomorrow's episodes are the turning points .. it's going to be very hard-hitting .. I'll have to prepare my heart for the HOT-overdose tomorrow!!

HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sukhi:

Thank you for this awesome update. The story is mostly following the book. I had read it quite a long time ago but now events are beign refreshed.

Tomorrow bhi DM will not immediately agree to sit in the mandap. He will ask someone to come forward or maybe challange Jaggu also.  But as Santo rightly said, no one will marry a girl jilted at the mandap. She will be considered cursed. Maybe Jaggu will counter-challange or something which will lead to the wedding.

But I am glad they gave one full episode to the reason the wedding happens - Guruji, kundali, DM's hesitation and his concerns over the caste and age issue. Tomorrow they will show him sitting in the mandap only as a last recourse.

As happens with me everyday, I have to wait 7 more hours to watch the episode.