Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
which season gave the best winning dancing jodi and why?
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hussain and Tina always! THey were always consistent and their blind dance and ribbon dance were jsut mindblowing!!!
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Sanjeeda and Amir for me. I loved their chemistry and dance. I liked the table dance, Madhuri performance and the taal performance. Sanjeeda is still my most favourite female contestant of Nach Baliye.
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SHALJIT for me. Besides being VERY good dancers and having given some of the best performances of entire Nach Baliye, they are a very nice and humble couple and as a jodi complement each other so much so that they seem made for each other in true sense.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *snowflake*

SHALJIT for me. Besides being VERY good dancers and having given some of the best performances of entire Nach Baliye, they are a very nice and humble couple and as a jodi complement each other so much so that they seem made for each other in true sense.

i second that.. 😊
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as a jodi's  I think Amir-Sanjeeda  are best dancer
but Hussein and Shaleen are amazing dancer

princezz787 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aamir-sanjeeda

i love their chemistry, dancing, energy, th way they carried themselves remaining calm and sweet through out the show. Main thing is they were very good dancers.............love the wayy Sanjeeda supported Aamir through out, the way they used to dedicate their dance to their fans after finishing the dance. they wer very cutee.