Best NB winning jodi is...

Poll Choice
NB I- Sachin, Supriya
NB II- Hussain, Tina
NB III- Aamir, Sanjeeda
NB IV- Daljit, Shaleen
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
which season gave the best winning dancing jodi and why?
Hussain and Tina always! THey were always consistent and their blind dance and ribbon dance were jsut mindblowing!!!
Sanjeeda and Amir for me. I loved their chemistry and dance. I liked the table dance, Madhuri performance and the taal performance. Sanjeeda is still my most favourite female contestant of Nach Baliye.
SHALJIT for me. Besides being VERY good dancers and having given some of the best performances of entire Nach Baliye, they are a very nice and humble couple and as a jodi complement each other so much so that they seem made for each other in true sense.
Originally posted by *snowflake*

SHALJIT for me. Besides being VERY good dancers and having given some of the best performances of entire Nach Baliye, they are a very nice and humble couple and as a jodi complement each other so much so that they seem made for each other in true sense.

i second that.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
as a jodi's  I think Amir-Sanjeeda  are best dancer
but Hussein and Shaleen are amazing dancer

Aamir-sanjeeda

i love their chemistry, dancing, energy, th way they carried themselves remaining calm and sweet through out the show. Main thing is they were very good dancers.............love the wayy Sanjeeda supported Aamir through out, the way they used to dedicate their dance to their fans after finishing the dance. they wer very cutee.

i started watching nach baliye from season 2 and i love HUTI. they had great chemistry and some outstanding performances. my vote was with them and they had won. i also liked aamir-sanjeeda for being so kind, humble, and calm. the table dance and nahi samne will always be in head forever. beautiful! and i voted for them and they had won. finally shaleen-daljit. they were faboulous! it was a great journey for them. and i voted for them and they won.

so its hard to say because every jodi i wanted to win in nach baliye had won. so i say ALL 3!

Its has to be one n only:Husein-Tina!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

To be in the eyes of the huge audience...except for the required skills in their profession,what ppl additionaly reqiure is to win hearts of the large huge ppl by their every single behavior...Husein-Tina just did that!๐Ÿ‘Dance was to the perfection...their blindfold n ribbon dance are still n will always b sabka hot favorites..the way they danced in the romanc round..as said by Sarojji "Wild Romace dikaya aap dono ne,while others portrayed soft romance"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ No passing comments ya underestimating others.... amazing n truly loved jodi by all..๐Ÿ‘ they just came ,enjoyed,did theur job, worked hard,took the trophy bak home๐Ÿ˜Š

Seniors i also respect n adore the way Sachin-Supriya danced๐Ÿ˜ŠAlso liked Tanaaz-Bakthiyaar's dance..๐Ÿ˜Š
Sanjeeda too danced really well๐Ÿ˜ŠAamir was cute.

Well this is juts my point of view.others r free to choose ter own fav's.
Hussain and Tina started the trend of concepts. Shaljit were in the 4th season and concepts were nothing new to the viewers then because Hussain and Tina basically started them! But, probably they way Shaljit did it got the viewers hooked!
But my answer is definitely Hussain and Tina..they make a really cute couple and are excellent dancers. Tina became amazing even though she was a non-dancer. Hats off to her hardwork!