Wish you all a very happy Monday
Hope you guys had a rocking weeken
d!

Video Update: 2 Feb 2009
(by: nipun)

Shree 2nd Feb Online/DownLoad[iND]-HQ
Update
2 feb 2009

~Shree is crying and her father asks her as to why she is crying as they are coming with her..shree that not everyone is coming..Maa is not coming..she says that this house has everything of mother and she has to leave it..as far as her father is concerned whnever he will feel lonely and remember her mother he will sit under the tree tht she build ..but what will she do...her father tells her tht mother will always live in your heart..her presence wont be restricted only to walls of this house or this village..

~Shree's bidai is happening everyone is gathered..(babul jo tumne sikhaya playingin the background)..then suddenly the mad woman speaks that the aatma wont let shree live peacefully as the aatma is against love and she will scare shree a lot..she will have to fight for her love..this marriage shouldnt have happened..

~In the car Shree's father is praying tht wht ever he saw in Shree's Kundali would b wrong and shree would live happily and peacefully at her inlaws..they are going in a seperate car thn Hari and Shree..Madhubhabhi thinks of all the things Rajni's enggement ceremony and hari putting siindoor in shree's mang..she thinks that she is sacred going to her own house and now what will she tell everyone home..and rajni whom she gave blessings for a married life..

~Hari Shree are with nihal and chotu in Hari's car..Hari grabs Shree's hand but she feels shy so Hari drops money from his pocket and thn stops the car..he asks nihal to go get it saying tht becoz of wind ..money fron his pocket blew away๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...shree thinks how did tht happen..he convices nihal thn he tries to convince Chotu who says he will stay with them as he has to protect them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Hari tells him tht nihal is color blind..he sees only green everywhere he wont know the difference b/w money and trees๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chotu leaves as well
~Hari asks Shree to say I love You..Shree hesitates at first so closes his eyes..she thn says I love you..Chotu asks Nihal since whn is he color blind and sees only green๐Ÿ˜†...Nihal asks who told him tht to which Chotu says tht Hari..Nihal understands hari's trick and goes back to the car where hari is asking Shree to say I love you again..shree is abt to whn she sees Nihal and chotu and nihal says in a girly voice wht to say..hari opens his eyes and sees nihal and nihal asks to start the car now..

~The man who has the Aatma with him is talking on the phone and doesnt understand why is it taking so long to reach Ahmedabad(city)..he doesnt believe his eyes whn he sees tht he is back at the same place where he purchased the aatma bottle..he looks at the bottle to find tht his seat has been burned and he returns the bottle to the seller..

~Hari's car stops at the same place where the aatma is..shree's father asked wht happened to which hari says tht the car needs to cool down for a while and since there is place to eat we'll spend somethime here..they all are seated and hari is talking to shree while shree is constantly looking at the aatma bottle, not even blinking..hari notices this and goes to purchase the bottle...

~The seller tells hari tht he will have to pay 10 grands for the bottle..hari is like impossible..but looking at shree he deicides to give the 8 grands he has..but the seller doesnt agree and hari doesnt buy it..thn the seller takes the bottle in the hand and thinks tht neone will pay 10 grands for this but thn he looks carefully and sees the aatma and the aatma posses him and he gives the bottle to Hari!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Nice epi..Hari was so cute whn he wanted shree to say  I love you and shree finally said I love you to him..Yay!..But the Aatma bottle is wid Hari god knows what will happen..i think the aatma was trying to posses shree too no wonder she was just staring at it..

Note: Use ThankYou button to Thank!!!!!

Edited by emerald_jule - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danharryiel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx 4 da update, nice epi