Querry regarding NB3

sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys,
I hav not been in touch with the news buzz these days.... sorry if i'm not supposed to be asking this question but i'm very curious.....
Karan Patel danced with Karishma Tanna.....rite! What happened to Amita ? Is evrythjing ok btw Karan n Amita????
I hope it is!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sammukh

Guys,

I hav not been in touch with the news buzz these days.... sorry if i'm not supposed to be asking this question but i'm very curious.....
Karan Patel danced with Karishma Tanna.....rite! What happened to Amita ? Is evrythjing ok btw Karan n Amita????
I hope it is!!!!

As much I remember that Karan Patel said later on after they were eleminated from NB3 that he and Amita were never a couple.........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karishma tanna is dating bappa lahiri (bappi lahiri's son) as for karan-amita.. ..-they broke up during the very initial stages of NB3 but spoke abt this issue after they got eliminated from the show. later karan added he never dated amita but as per amita's interviews and karan's pre-NB3 quotes-they did dated for a brief period of time.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Karan and Amita are not together anymore. Karan and Kavita, Pooja and Haneef. Rakhi and Abhishek are some couple which also have broken up with each other.
sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan Kavita...matlab the Mouse dance  jodi???? Hey thats really bad then....Rakhi n Abhishek's news was flashed on TV so am aware of it.... Pooja n Haneef.....no comments...i guess they were good dancing couple....