2 Feb : Written update!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

2 Feb, 2009

Santo is all ready for her marriage and doing some things related to her life which she would be doing for the last time – with her sisters, with her grand-father .. at her house..

She grinds some spices with Khemi, serves dinner one last time to her grand-father.

Once again, her grandfather gets emotional and they both get tears in their eyes.

Khemi is in the room , packing up sarees for Santo .. Nanaji comes in and tells her that Santo has refused these sarees .. and also tells her that these sarees were kept aside by him for Khemi and Mongi .

Khemi : Nanaji ..  I know that Santo has refused to take these along with her. But I will make sure that these sarees reach her . I want to treat her like her mother on her wedding.. I want to make sure that she gets everything ..

Nanaji : What will be left for you both?

Khemi: Why should we waste the happinesss that we have got today in fear of tomorrow? I am her sister.. her elder sister .. and it's my right to make sure that her wedding goes on smoothly .. I will surely do something for Mongi as well ..

Khemi and Nanaji hug teary-eyed ..

Santo is feeding grass to Maudi, the cow that she treats like a mother ..

S : I can hide my feelings from everyone .. but I cant hide them from my mother.. from so many years, I have treated you like my mother .. so I have to tell you .. I want to tell you.. I am not happy with this wedding .. I don't like the fact that I will be away from my family after this wedding .. but I want all of you to be happy even after I leave .. please take care of Nanaji and behna .. and please remain mauri to my Mongi .. take care of her..

At Surat,

Shashank and Madhu are sitting together, looking at the photos he clicked and Madhu notices that so many of them are Santo's .. clicked when she was not looking.. Madhu tries talking to him but he's lost in her photographs, thinking about her .. She asks him if he's serious..

Shashank : Yes I am serious .. she is all I can think of nowadays .. I love her ..

M : Are you serious? There are so many differences between you two .. you are a modern boy .. and she's a low case ..

S : Madhu ! There is no jaat-paat in love .. love does not believe in such hollow discriminations.. Anyways now I am off to Dharampur .. I am going to witness her sister's wedding .. Coming along?

M : No I am not interested .. and yea now that you ARE going .. make sure you propose to Santo as well (laughs)!

Shashank blushes and leaves for the 1-hour ride to Dharampur ..

The villagers and the factory workers get together and contribute money to decorate the village temple for Santo and Ramesh's wedding .. because they all really love Madhav..

Jagmohan is talking to a co-worker when Virat calls ..

Virat : How is my work going on, Jagmohan?

J : It's going on Virat bhai ..

Virat : You have already taken the money from me .. I want results ..

J : Well the workers are here .. and more of them will be here in short time .. and once they are here .. they will enjoy , waste time before they go back to the factory ..

Virat : That will not do .. now you will do what I say .. so that no one .. NO one returns to the factory tonight .. and no work goes on in DM's factory ..

Virat tells him his plan over the phone .. Jagmohan is happy after hearing the plan ..

J : Now it's time to go to Ramesh's house .. now neither will the wedding take place .. and neither will the consignment be finished on time!

Jaghmohan goes to Ramesh's house .. and takes stock of the preparations at his house. He finds out that Ramesh is getting ready for the wedding and he goes to his room ..

Jagmohan and workers reach the temple .. Nanaji and family reach the temple in a tractor bound by a lorry . Nanaji gets down and Jagmohan tells him that many workers are coming to the wedding .. Jagmohan asks him to forgive him for using his money as his instead.. Nanaji stops him and tells him that he wants none of that on this auspicious day.. he just wants everyone to be happy on his grand-daughter's wedding night!

Nanaji : Indu ben, it was my wish that I do Santo's kanyadaan… but since rituals say that only a wedded couple can do this .. I want you and Parshuram ji to do it.. are you ready?

Santo : No nanaji .. for me – you are my father .. and you are my mother … only you will do my kanyadaan ..

Jagmohan : Yes yes why not?

Villager : But the rites .. ?

J : Well the rites also say that the younger sister cannot get married before her elder sister.. so what about that? Nothing doing .. madhav solanki will do the kanyadaan.

Everyone proceeds to the mandap. Just then, Shashank arrives and is shocked to see Santo as the bride instead of Khemi .. he is saddened immediately.

Jagmohan walks up to him, confused –

J : Excuse me .. but I fail to recognize you .. what is there in that bag?

S : Camera ..

J : Oh ! Madhavji has spent well on the wedding! A photographer as well? Good!

S : No .. I have come from Surat to witness the wedding .. Wasn't Khemi the bride to be?

J : Yes she was .. but now Santo is .. anyways she too is Madhav Solanki's grand-daughter.. so enjoy the wedding.. have a lavish dinner .. !

Shashank leaves and reaches the well where he saw Santo wish by dropping a well in Khodiyar Maa's well .. he goes there , drops a coin and asks the Goddess to take care of Santo and make sure her marriage makes her happy . He leaves.

All the people from the bride's side are waiting for the baraat- the groom's procession .. but they see people walking towards them hastily. Nanaji is confused .. Ramesh's father comes and tells him that Ramesh cant come .. and the wedding cant happen.. Jaghmohan looks on slyly .. Santo is shocked!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OMG awesome episode...even though there is no Dharam. I feel so sorry for Shashank, but he is a sweetheart, unlike other lovers hehe, he doesn't create a scene, and genuinely wishes for her happiness.
Awesome update sukhs!! tomorrow is the big day wohooooo!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Thankooooooooooo Sammie !

Glad you liked it ..
Shashank is super sweet ..

cant wait for tomorrow!!!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks, super fast update. So thats why DM steps in, cause saala Jaggu mess with Mahesh. HE will do anything to get that consignment. Its a matter of his gurur now. Poor Santo, 3rd degree is on the way.
ronitfan thumbnail
3rd degree nahi .. the 6th - ethereal DEGREE!
DM in that turban .. UFFFFFFFFF
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know I guess Guru ji will convince him tomorrow to marry Santo.
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea ..

Guruji and Pinakin, perhaps !
LOLzzz
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan Guruji and Pinakin will force him, coz now it has become a tamasha...no workers will leave and all...so it's like 2 in 1 offer for DM...his bad luck will get solved and his consignment
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea but who will get THAT in his head?

it's gonna be INTERESTIN!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo bhi degree ho............Santo ji toh ☺️..........Sheeshhhhhhhh...heavenly degrees ☺️