Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks sis for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Poor shanta, his whole life have been based on a lie, but I guess they all will live a happy life, Adhi n hubby with their 3 kids, Santha, Neela and Selva๐Ÿ˜›
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks nettu for the wonderful updates. I just added the gayatri scene........Nothing much you missed though.....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for updating the missed out part atina..

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know something, Nithya?  The updates here are so great that I don't even watch the show on some days.  I tried writing but I could never come up to this standard, set by people like Atina, netra and bluegal, and now you.  Keep up the great work!

Poor Shantha!!  I know he is hurting, but this is crazy.  He is not thinking about his wife.  What does he think she will do when she finds out that he has left her?  Stupid, stupid, stupid.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so now we are going to have 2 livers? great. at least if it was goat liver, some people would eat it. Now they have to find another person who type matches these two's. dont the morons realize that they just can't decide if they can give theirs? doesn't it have to match?
eljay thumbnail

Originally posted by: swash2

so now we are going to have 2 livers? great. at least if it was goat liver, some people would eat it. Good one!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now they have to find another person who type matches these two's. dont the morons realize that they just can't decide if they can give theirs? doesn't it have to match?As you already pointed out, they don't think.

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the two lovely updates nithya. Umm no wonder shanta had tissue check up๐Ÿ˜› ... just to give his liver ...

Im wondering what happen to gurubaran sir ... allei kaanum ๐Ÿ˜‰ long holiday vaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ????
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so will anand die in this fight?.
eljay thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the great update.  Yes, it looks like they are going to finish off Anand with the fighting here, and then Shantha will also reconcile with Adhi because she saved his son.  All that's left is for Nithila to come to her senses and realize that Sakthi and she could not have lived as man and wife, and only Jeeva and Vikruthi will be left without a satisfactory ending.  I feel really sorry for V, she has done so much for Jeeva and Nithila, and finally she will still be alone.  At least Neela will have her mother.  Jeeva of course is being silly and has taken to this thali business with Sakthi.  I do wish we could have the old smart Jeeva back.