nach baliye 4 hosts

cool23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 i'm watching this programe for the first time...i liked the show...but not the hosts...didn't understand why they were shouting just like some one is on to fight with them...๐Ÿ˜ก it was so irritating...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buchuni thumbnail
Even i felt dat...they should bring some experienced host like hussain or shabbir atleast 4 da finale...the hosts are a major letdown 4 dis season of nb(no offence).
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont know....i thought they were fine.  shout tho zaroor karta tha hiten. ๐Ÿ˜†
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they were shouting....i think they could not hear their own voice in the noise around...so they ended up shouting.
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar, Hiten Gauri are one of the best cute jodi of India's television, they were doing great, it's kinda hard to stand infront of the camera, so in my opinion, they were great, outstanding, n they deserve to win the best jodi every year
tishmas thumbnail
I agree they were shouting so loudly, I had to lower down my tv volume everytime they spoke
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

y are u shouting rite now๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กshow is over winner has been declared....wat's the fuss now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†u were irrited  despite u watched the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†even irrited person can watch my jaanussss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† probs is that u dont like ght and u r  jealous of my jodi getting all the attention even 4m srk๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ so this is yur frustration yaar by this post.....really i have sympthy with u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dont worry get well soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: cool23

i'm watching this programe for the first time...i liked the show...but not the hosts...didn't understand why they were shouting just like some one is on to fight with them...๐Ÿ˜ก it was so irritating...

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar!!! hiten aur host karega tho phir hi tho experience mile ga na?  aur phir usse aur shows bhi milenge?  common sense yaar!
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool23

whats your problem have you got a chip on yoyr shoulder hiten and gauri were the best host they did a fantastic job hosting hats of to them they were the saving grace of this show and millions of people all ofver the world love this jodi and enjoy watching them hosts
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buchuni

Even i felt dat...they should bring some experienced host like hussain or shabbir atleast 4 da finale...the hosts are a major letdown 4 dis season of nb(no offence).

i just want t o say that hiten and gauri got very good reviews and trps for nb4 since they came to the show and for your infornmation i dont like hussain and shabbir as hosts they are sure not proffesionals ๐Ÿ˜ก