February 1st Written Update: Grand Finale

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
this is the last update for nach baliye 😭 i know very sad but today a winner will be declared! this will be a fast update. i want to watch the show too.

red carpet is shown and all 3 judges walk down with other jodis from the past. naman-megha arrive on a carriage while shaleen-daljit arrive in a bike. both look excited. they both tell hiten and gauri how they feel and then go inside.

arjun introduces both finalist and the judges and the hosts.

gauri-hiten welcome everyone to nach baliye grand finale and introduce the first performance.

1st Performance: Naman-Megha & Shaleen-Daljit
song: jai ho/race

all judges praise both finalists. karishma said this was daljit's best!

2nd Performance: Hussain-Tina/Aamir-Sanjeeda
song: kaho na pyra hai, super dancer, you are my soniya, dilwalo dil mera, masum hai

huti and aamir-sanjeeda tell jodis how they "won" judges praised both winners from past season. they appeal for votes.

3rd Peformance: Dushyant & shakuntala
both dancers are here to promote a new show they are starting. judges wish them all the best.

**video clips is shown of jodi's giving "excuses" funny video πŸ˜†

4th Performance: Jaspal-Sawata ji/Mohit-Aditi/Abhijeet (abhijeet dresses as a women)
song: latoo

abhijeet your too cute. superb dance! πŸ‘πŸ‘

hiten-gauri asks both finalists parents how they feel

5th Performance: Arjun Rampal
Song: jaan leva, ek ajnabee, halo

6th Performance: Krishna-Kashmira, Varun and his wife, Tanaaz-Bakitaar, Yash-Gauri, Alex-Sweta
song: phir milenge chalte chalte

this was a superb dance done by past seasons jodisπŸ‘πŸ‘

7th Peformance: Farah Khan and the boys from NB4
Song: hey baby, rock and roll soniye, desi girl

farah khan is a great dancer! she is too cute
karishma gives farah **3 claps**
arjun teases her about the boys and gives her standing ovation.

8th Performance: Karishma Kapoor
song: mehndi hai rachne wali, moore baga ma, aaja nachle

she is a true dancing diva and she looked goregous.
arjun said aap hamesha bhaut bhaut aachi lagti aur bariya dance karti hai.
farah said for dancing divas, madhuri and sri-devi are there but your name should be there too and standingn ovation. πŸ‘

hiten introduces teb winner and harshad

9th Performance: Harshad Chopra and sanjukta
song: dil mein baji guitar

she is a good dancer. harshad is a cutie. 😳

hiten introduces rakhi sawant a video clip is shown of rakhi behavior last year on the finale

10th performance: rakhi sawant
song: tribute to helen ji

after her performance shaleen and naman got to dance with her. it was fun to watch.

Hiten introduces lara dutta promiting billo baber. she does a small performance with the guys on song. love mera hit hit. Hiten welcomes to nach baliye and she goes and joins the judges. lara said that srk is one his way and she arrived a little earlier. she is eager to be apart of this show.

lara talks about her film billo barber.
hiten askes lara to come on stage and give special nb awards.

1st award: the rakhi-sawant walk out award
nomniess: sudeep-anantika, farah khan, judges,
and the winner is judges! judges are happy. πŸ˜†
farah said a little speech thanking god, her family, and the contestant to make them mad.

2nd award: the great indian-laughter championship
nominees: arjun rampal
and the winner is ARJUN RAMPAL....haha arjun raises both hands in triumph. everyone congrats. πŸ˜†

3rd award: the sarvatram hindi award goes to
nominess: karishma kapoor, arjun rampal, kapil
and the winner is kapil. πŸ˜†

4th award: best role-reversal award
nominess: amit, shaleen, mazhar, savita batti, sudeep
and the winner is....sudeepπŸ˜†

5th award: cut cut queen award
nominess: karishma kapoor
and the winner is karishma kapoor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hiten: thank you lara
lara: thats it? i mean come on i came from so far. this is nach baliye, where the nach? you'll break my heart
naman: no we will perform just for lara ji. we just need to get ready so for that we'll take a break

hiten asks the finalists are you two ready?
both yell we're ready!
well this is the first time in nb that we have a second jung. Lara comes on stage and hits the plate to start the jung.

11th Performance: Naman-Megha/Shaleen-Daljit
Song: Liquid dance and baware

farah: both the boys were outstanding, energy was burning the dance floor
arjun: it was terrific, you boys were really good
karishma: they were fantastic genually. im looking forward who will win.
lara: i loved you. you were fabulous.

shaleen requests lara to come on stage and dance with them. all of them dance for a bit.
hiten asks lara who is your favorite. she says both are her favoirte and can she still vote? she'll vote for both.
hiten says no voting lines are closed! but since your our special guest who can still vote. but only your vote will be in. jodi wish that it is you who she votes for. lara votes on her phone. no body knows who she voted. all of a sudden lara phone rings. its SRK! he is there on the nb sets!

while we wait for srk we'll give out other awards for our jodi this season. lara comes on stage to present.

1st award: Damdaar Jodi
winner: SHALEEN-DALJIT!
shaleen: i know this wont be our only award. it will be the trophy. ( i hope so too)

2nd award: the most mazaadaar jodi
winner: jaspal and sawata bhatti.

3rd award: best jodidaar jodi
winner: kapil-anjali

lara leaves the stage and says she wil make sure srk comes to the stage ready to announce the winner!

Hiten introduces SRK and srk performs on song love mera hit hit. Hiten welcomes Srk to nach baliye. and he talks about star plus and how he watches nach baliye and his friends are here. farah karishma arjun.
gauri talks about srk shoulder. and its injured. no one can tell he has injured his shoulder. farah praises him. Srk talks bout billo barber. and srk joins the judges.

shahrukh praises both finalists and he wants to talk to both finalists.

srk talks to shaleen-daljit. said there must have been lots of confusion in your names. shaleen laugh πŸ˜†
shaleen its a beautiful name. he said when he first met gauri and he had to talk to her on the phone. that he would fake a girl's voice and when they ask whats your name. he said shaleenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and at their wedding. his wife's father even asked about shaleen. πŸ˜†

srk asks shaleen-daljit to say something good and bad about naman-megha?
shaleen: sir there very sweet. they are a  very cute jodi. when they lose i feel really bad because then they wont look good but dil ke acha hai. haha srk says oh so there bad dancers bad performers but dil ke acha hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shaleen says no naman is a fantastic actor and he is inspried by you. the only differenece is that if you tell naman to laugh, cry, anger, he gives the same expression. oh so he is inspired by me because i give the same expressions. shaleen says no no sir thats the difference. okay well i put marks in too so give the mic to daljit and let her speak before you lose all the points.
daljit: we love you shahrukh
srk:: 10 on 10 darling.

now srk asks naman-megha good and bad things about shaleen-daljit
naman: everyone knows that shaleen is a great dancers and they have made alot of good records in the beginning but lately we have broken those records. and thats what we'll do tonight. otherwise dil ke bhaut ache. bhaut hi achi jodi hai dono ki. there good people. srk asks megha to please say something bad. so naman fakes how shaleen was getting a migraine then megha says but shaleen we got a 30. and he gets excited.

srk says im glad you both are friends and respect each other. congrats to each other and i want this enviornment to be friendly and we laugh. let the best jodi win and he wishes them the best.

hiten gauri asks both finalists to perform for srk. both finalists agree and say they will do anything for srk.

srk talks about billo barber and the videos he's done with all 3 girls. hiten asks whats his favorite. he says i dont listen to the songs, if you have 3 beauitful girls. you notice them. video clip shown of billo barber. billo barber is about dosti so we have a dosti award which we would like srk to present

best dosti/billo barber award:
nominees: farah-arjun, farah-hiten, farah-reshmi
and the winner is farah-arjun! πŸ˜†
arjun says i love you farah and farah says i love you. and he says this what happens when your friends with a supestar. arjun gives bracelet to srk and good luck to billo barber.

last performance by naman-megha and shaleen-daljit
song: marjani

srk praises both finalists and so do the judges.

**video clip is shown that results are in an envelope and in a safe** srk comes to present the winner. password to the safe is both jodis number 041100. srk punches it in and announces the winner after some chit chit to liten the mood

winner of nach baliye 4 is SHALEEN-DALJIT jodi # 11

everyone is happy and congrats both shaljit and naman-megha. the chairmen of the car presents them with the key. srk gives them the check. and the judges along with srk give shaljit the trophy. shaljit present the silver 2nd place trophy to naman-megha.

shaljit are shown walking out into the red carpet with trophy and into their new car. last scene is of them driving off with confetti all over.

congrats to both shalji and naman-megha. congrats to the fans that put in so much effort and time. this update by far was my worst. i wrote it all and then it got deleted .sorry everyone. i tried. its bittersweet since this is the last update. i thank everyone for supporting me and shaljit. best of wishes to both jodis.

much love.

sidd

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danharryiel thumbnail
thnx sweety, but who is da winner
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show is still airing i think we have to wait a bit
thanks yaar and wating for the complete update
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know yet. im updating as i watch.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much
Can't wait to see the episode
Eventhough i was supporting MegNam, i am happy for Shajit as they were deserving tooπŸ‘
Edited by cameroon16 - 15 years ago
nuts123 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

I swear, I'm just sitting here, refreshing the page atleast 10 times every minute hoping that atleast someones written who the winner is!!! seriously can't wait!!!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

Thanks for sharing

I swear, I'm just sitting here, refreshing the page atleast 10 times every minute hoping that atleast someones written who the winner is!!! seriously can't wait!!!

lol same hereπŸ˜†
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can we able to see india starplus online??
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The winner is announced...SHALEEN-DALJIT WON!! yayyyyy m soooooooooooooooooo happpppppppieeeee.. they desserved it sooooooooooooo muchh.. i luv u guyss... πŸ‘ 
CongraTxxx SHALJIT.. u deserved it sooo much.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was I the only one who didn't like Lolo's performance?  She is a much better western dancer, and lacked expressiveness (or, actually, overdid her expressions) in this episode!