pink_panther thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was watching this show just recently, i don't even know which episode it was but guess what! The female contestant from the show Aaja Mahi ve from Star Plus also auditioned for this particular show. I believe it was Kiran. Below you'll find a pic. of her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pink_panther

I was watching this show just recently, i don't even know which episode it was but guess what! The female contestant from the show Aaja Mahi ve from Star Plus also auditioned for this particular show. I believe it was Kiran. Below you'll find a pic. of her!

Is this kiran in pic???? Is she the one who was in Olive green outfit dancing Kathak on "Kahe chhed chhed mohe" song?????  Saturday episode....Marathi speaking girl...She was superb....Can u pls confirm?
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yes, she is Kiran with the fabulous expression, Varsha. She definitely was superb ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she was...but she looked prettier in the auditions...! she looks way different in the picture!
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

she was...but she looked prettier in the auditions...! she looks way different in the picture!

Yes, you are absolutely right, she definitely looked prettier in the auditions
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Amir fan for confirming....She sure was good...

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good looking girl.. looking forward to watch her...
-Ami- thumbnail
Is that Kiran?? Seriuosly?? I swear I didn't recognize her  at all!  And I watched the whole show of Aja Mahi Ve! Wow!! She was really good in the auditions!
I have seen her in boogie woogie as well.  Yes, she looked lot better during DID auditions.

btw, is this all she does - take part in reality dance shows?
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I have seen her in boogie woogie as well.  Yes, she looked lot better during DID auditions.

btw, is this all she does - take part in reality dance shows?

i guess soo...considering she was on Aaja Mahi Ve(probably spelled that wrong๐Ÿ˜†), Boogie Woogie,  AND NOW Dance India Dance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago