gyz plz vote 4 naman megha

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guyz m a naman megha fan m sure dey r going 2 win buh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote 4 dem in my life mi signed up 1st time 2 vote 4 some1 i just luv naman and megha buh lil jealous of herπŸ˜‰
i just hateeeeeeeee shaleen kinda attitude he has just hate him lik 2day he said our jodies talk less wth is dat. and alsoi last week when karan annonced 1st jode on friday and in next episode when namsn megha danced in pink dress (not 4 marks dey were aldery in finals) and arjun vowed 2 dem shaleen was lik hitting his leg in anger i just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him😑😑😑
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  guyz vote 4 naman megha
luv u namna meghaπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
same here, i hate shaleen-daljit. they are so over confident.
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you...
inshAllah Naman-Megha will be win the NB4..
inshAllah..
inshAllah
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ guys control the "hating" parts people...this is just a dance competition not WAR....NO Hating allowed here...Respect all fans and their jodis....
I love you all for supporting Naman Megha...But please stop the hating and so forth.!!!!!! thanks....
All these Jodis are friends and we need to be as well. Please speak without the hate and hurtful words towards those jodis and their fans....
No Jodi has done anything for any of us to HATE them...Come on guys Chill..thanks
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GUYS STOP BASHING ON OTHER JODI! ( SHALJIT) SERIOOULSY IF U DONT LIKE EM DONT VOTE 4R EM! JUZ CAZ SOME HERE IN NB4 FORUM SEEM TO B AGAINST MEGNAM AND SEEM TO BASH THEM WATEVA THEY DO,
DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO DO THE SAME!
JUZ SUPPORT UR JODI IN A POSITIVE WAY!
CAZ SOME OF  U GUYS SEEM TO BASH SHALJIT THEY SEEM TO MAKE IT INTO A BIG DEAL!!
SO STOP IT GUYS!
WE ALL WANT OUR FAV JODI TO WIN!
SO WE START HURTING OTHER PPL'S FEELINGS BY BASHIN ON THEIR FAV JODI!!
PLZ STOP THIS!

AND FOR OTHERS PLZ DONT START THIS INTO AN ARGUEMENT PLZ!
I AM A MEGNAM FAN BUT WHOEVA WINS I WANNA C IT PEACEFULLY!!!

PLZ NO MORE BASHIN!! 😭
Ruob thumbnail
yes i want them to win
plzz god make them win
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow.. dopiedope_lavi and 1love4ever.. good job guys.. i wish more and more people were like you.. i accidentally opened this topic but i am very happy to read what i read by you two.. πŸ‘
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
also, one mistake.. Shajit fans have never started fights or bashing...

we are quite mature, thank you.. 😊
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Most of you may not be knowing that Shaleen and Naman are so good friends.. I just saw today's SBS.. Shaleen told in his interview that after they won the Trophy , they are going to Naman's place for celebration. Common yaar , they are so good friends.......Why r u even poining others about them... Whatever they told on the TV that was just an act to show that they are pitted against each other.. But in real Naman and Shaleen are very good friends...................Plz try to undertstand