Calling for all Kanjali Fans!:D

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyyy guys!
Don't get me wrong but Kanjal is voting for Naman Megha...so please please vote for them! Frankly speaking, I was voting for Naman Megha and Kanjali to be in the finale and even Farah wanted them so I thought whoever wins I don't care because I love both but actually Kanjali was more consistent. Don't think I'm saying this because I want you guys to vote for Naman Megha but I really love Kanjali and I was voting for them!
But, since Kanjali is supporting Naman Megha and have asked us to vote for them , please think that you're doing this for Kanjali because Daljit doesn't dance as well as Megha so Naman Megha is more powerful and I don't want them to lose because of votes . Please!!!! Thank you guys , hope you understand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hallo girl plzzzz stop this crap dont start a war plzzzz dont say anything bad about shaljeet plzzzz
I am starting no war girl! I just want the deserving one to win and Naman Megha and Kanjali were deserving and if Kanjali fans don't want to then it's upto them . No  one can force them and its their wish. Everyone has their own choice. I am not telling you to change your mind, am I>?
darshana23 thumbnail
Priyanka K, sorry didnt get chance to watch today's episode.... But did they show Kanjali asking for vote for Naman-Megha??? Just a question, u can answer if u wish!!!
Yea Darshana! They did and they danced AWESOME better than Yash Gouri atleast that's what I felt!:P
darshana23 thumbnail

I really wanted to see Kanjali performing but got some personal work, so cant 😕................. Anyways, thanks for info!!!!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes, Darshana, Kapil is supporting Naman and Megha...I read it in an article....haven't seen the episode yet since it comes late in the night here in US
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks Sharan for info.......... I hope will get some link soon to watch kanjali performing.........
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Look all are scripted So plzzz just becuase of that plzz support who YOU think is good All the way.
thanks

VOTE 4 SHALJIT if you can thanksss
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how cum Priyanak! u saying kapil and anjali was good just because u want the kanjali fans to vote for naman and megha how cum!!