-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy guys here is the news and its confirmed:

-Shahrukh Khan is coming.

-Lara Dutta is coming.

They promote their new movie Billu Barber!

Lara is dancing too i think...

-Sudeep & Anantika was going to performe but they are not going to performe now!

-Anjali & Kapil will perform on a speciel number togther and Kapil will be seing in a spiecel act with Farah.

-Amit gupta will also perform with Farah Khan but sans partner Reshmi Ghosh. 

-Addite Shriwaikar and Mohit Mallik are performing on a fusion of three numbers. It's a comedy act and they are performing on three-four numbers.

-Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk will perform on Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi's Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte
Abhijeet Sawant and wife Shilpa will perform on Ghajini's Lattoo.

-The added attraction of the show will be Sara Khan-Ali Merchant,Rakhi Sawant sans Abhishek Awasthi and Sanjeeda Sheikh – Aamir Ali, Karan Patel – Karishma Tanna.

-These couple well not performe: Tanushree Kaushal – Vineet Raina, Chetan Hansraj – Lavinia, Mouli Ganguli – Mazher Syed, Teejay Sidhu – Karnaveer Bohra, Priya Bhatija – Jatin Shah.

SHALEEEN & DALJEET ARE THE BEST AND THEY WELL WIN!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
and gaurihiten hosting wowww
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

and gaurihiten hosting wowww

i know i couldnt care less about the others as long as i get to see my gauri and hiten they are the stars of the show for me
JATTISIKHNESS25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it would have been nice to see the ones not performing to perform one last time like Karanvir Bohra...😊
naima786 thumbnail

NO NAMAN MEGHA WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtyjnfan thumbnail
You did not mention Swetta-Alexx and Hussain-Tina. They are also performing.
^I guess that is the consolation, jtyjnfan. Sweta-Alexx was my favorite last season, and I love Hussein-Tina so it will be nice to see them. But I would have like to see Karnvir-Teejay and Mouli-Mazher again.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
@cinnamonrani
Karnvir couldnt perform because of his leg injury. I would like to see Mouli-Mazher too. I liked Swetta-Alexx also. I only liked Aamir-Sanjeeda and Swetta-Alexx last year.Swetta-Alexx are perfroming something similar to what they did last year finale...it was a medley kind of performance. some other jodis also performed with tem. Hussain-Tina and Aamir-Sanjeeda are performing 2gether.
prabhyrehal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEah

i'm so happy AAmir and Sanjeeda are performing
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

@cinnamonrani
Karnvir couldnt perform because of his leg injury. I would like to see Mouli-Mazher too. I liked Swetta-Alexx also. I only liked Aamir-Sanjeeda and Swetta-Alexx last year.Swetta-Alexx are perfroming something similar to what they did last year finale...it was a medley kind of performance. some other jodis also performed with tem. Hussain-Tina and Aamir-Sanjeeda are performing 2gether.

i never saw the part where Shweta-Alex performed.. or did i miss something..?? 😕

i know Amir Sanjeeda performed with Husain Tina.. 😊