kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well, we all are really really looking forward to the grande finale, because it really is a tough competition this time, since BOTH the couples are extremely talented. But one thing that I DONT understand is that...

How are the winners decided??? I know, that It is based on Public Voting system.
But, according to articles, Ali and Sara are supporting Naman and Megha, and they will dance for them in the Grande Finale, BUT, Sara has ALREADY performed the dance, and she has already inured herself, and is now @ the hospital.
Meaning, the Finale has already happened, and has been shot already, and it will be telecast tomorrow only.
So basically, we all are voting like maniacs for nothing, since their performances have already happened, and our votes would not even be counted.
Right?? Or am i wrong?
So basically, the winners are decided on their earlier performances, and not their performances in the Finale????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Nobody got anything to say?
I reli wanna know whether i m rite or wrong...
scorpiorule thumbnail

Me too...My First Nach Baliye and I'm wondering the same thing. 😕

Especially the vid on Abhjeet and Shilpa states after they performed in the finale............So are we voting like "crazy" for no use??Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
Koyel thumbnail

Final starts at 8-00 pm....right? SO dey r going 2 show d perfrmances upto 10-00. den d voting lines r closed. So its dat d content up2 10-00 clock........has already been shot.....bt aftr dat dey wil show live

nehapuri thumbnail
saras dance etc has already been shot.. the main performance of the finale of naman megha and daljeet shaleen will be on the 1st live.. voting is  based on all the previous performances.. not the finale one.. thats just to show the dance.. but voting is on and will be on till 10 pm on sunday.. only some portions like saras dance have been pre shot to ssave time on the 1st... but yes voting still counts.. and voting is based on the previous peformances.. pl vote.. im rooting for naman megha !!!!!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vote for shaleen and daljeet jodi no.11
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
No, I confirmed it from insides infos, the final episode is live..........

About the voting, let me tell u, I am not a fan of any jodi on NB4, but I seriously think that ShaJit deserves to win, they r the only jodi which showed so much surprises on dancing and tried a lots of things, always different concept.......

But it seems how is the voting going, it would be not that big surprise if Naman and Megha would won it.......

Unfortunatly people are voting on popularity, it's truely unfair, as it's a dance show, not a popularity show, I agree with what the judges said at the begin, they used to say that the viewers are doing their own votes, which means on popularity...........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah the dances have been shot.....only  the last dances will be live. It would be difficult to shoot everything live...so they they have shot some in advance.

THE voting is open until today and the winners will be declared only after that. If teh winners were already declared then it would already appear in the tell buzz section. Please vote if you want to...you votes will be counted dont worry.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for clarifying, farislove and sumanforums... i was wondering about that as well..
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamx2

Well, we all are really really looking forward to the grande finale, because it really is a tough competition this time, since BOTH the couples are extremely talented. But one thing that I DONT understand is that...

How are the winners decided??? I know, that It is based on Public Voting system.
But, according to articles, Ali and Sara are supporting Naman and Megha, and they will dance for them in the Grande Finale, BUT, Sara has ALREADY performed the dance, and she has already inured herself, and is now @ the hospital.
Meaning, the Finale has already happened, and has been shot already, and it will be telecast tomorrow only.
So basically, we all are voting like maniacs for nothing, since their performances have already happened, and our votes would not even be counted.
Right?? Or am i wrong?
So basically, the winners are decided on their earlier performances, and not their performances in the Finale????

" i remember in jo jeeta wohi superstar.... same here the final is recoded in a few days but the results come out on the day of the actual final, and no its not live.