sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi peeps!!...I'm Kittycat....i was curious to know wat this show is all about...and i must say I found this first episode quite entertaining....a very light hearted comedyπŸ˜†....i'm sure it will be quite popular...did anyone else enjoy it as much as i did??...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I enjoyed it!!! It was reallly sweet and cute!!! 😊... Though I'm speaking about the first half since I missed the 2nd half, does the pati remember the anniversary????
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh he does remember
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

i cant wait for this show lolz..i wil watch it when i reach at home πŸ˜†

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
^Yeh u shud...its quite goodπŸ˜†...am looking forward to tmrws episode
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omggg
where can i watch this showwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i cant find out lol
ninand thumbnail
umm guys....sorry to be a party-pooper but ....I thought it was a little bland. Don't get me wrong ......I LOVE SRK and I LOVE Comedies.........but something was a little missing here..
I especially didnt like the woman who plays the wife....shes not that good or effective. Every one else has perfect timing.
Don't mean to offend anybody.....and hoping for better in the future episodes!
blueblue3 thumbnail
This show disappointed me. The story was almost same as one of yeh jo hai zindagi's episode. nothing impressive.
~sujal_kashish~ thumbnail
Honestly, at first the show did disappoint me.. I expected a lot more natural humour. This seems forced at times.

But then after comparing it to other Hindi soaps on TV these days and also watching a couple of episodes I have sort of grown to like it ! :) It does seem relatively fresh and has its share of one-liners..

Plus the actors seem good at acting at least.. Though I must say I am especially impressed by Kuku.. He's too funny! :)
reshmi.arun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please post written update also...