January 30th Written Update: Harshad's Baliye

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
welcome back guys to the first part of the exciting grand finale. Today its just Talaash-E-Baliye. Enjoy the update 😊

Hiten without Gauri Introduces harshad chopra and all 5 contestant.
Both Finalist are there on a separte coach looking great and relaxed. and the judges are there too.
Video is shown as a recap of talaash-e-baliye journey.

Harshad Peforms with all the Girls.
Song: dekho tumhe, kiya chup rahoon  

My Opionon: i thought it was a reallly cute dance. the girls were all very good. and harshad looked adorable😳. so masum!

Hiten: today i know there would be 5 Beautiful Women so thats why i gave chutti to gauri. that dont worry ill manage. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Hiten introduces the jugdes as helpers of harshad in finding his baliye. He also introduces the Finalists.
hiten was just going to introduce the 1st peformer when all of a sudden someone comes from backstage saying ek mintue ek minute, you have forgotten me. the name is pp cc. i actually didn't hear it well. said she followed harshad everywhere for talaash-e-baliye and failed. Video of her journey going to different cities, trying to get into talaash-e-baliye is shown. Hiten asks her to please come next year. there will be talaash-e-baliye. she says No. im going to dance this year no one can stop me. im going to dance and impress harshad, are you ready? She starts dancing to song dhak dhak karne laga, everyone laughs and claps along. she starts dancing with hiten. hiten is confused and scaredπŸ˜† Hiten askes her to host with him so she can still keep watching harshad.

Hiten introduces 1st girl from Lucknow. Harshad explains how he liked her performance the most from lucknow.  

1st Performance: Shivangi
Song: Mera Piya Ghar Aaya

My Opinon: Good Energy. Some really original and yet some new steps. she didn't look nervous at all. πŸ‘

Comments:
Karishma: Energy, confidence, expression, i really really really liked it. *3 CLAPS*
Farah: we were all stunned. your confidence and expressions were really good. very happy to see such confident younh ladies.
Arjun: MINDBLOWING. you single handly took the stage, and you did well. harshad your a very luck guy

Scores: 10+9+9=28

Hiten talks more about the Grand Finale and how badshad of bollywood KING KHAN will be there to award the winner. and one lucky girl gets a ticket to be harshad's baliye at the grand finale.

ppcc is trying to dance again and hiten stops her.

2nd Performance: Anisha from Mumbai from Myspace. Harshad explained he liked her confidence.
Song: Aisa Jadoo

My opinon: it was a nice energetic performance. but it looked more like she was dancing at home and not nach baliye.

ppcc trys to get blood out of her. says she is my bichriwi bhein. she askes anisha who do you want harshad or long lost sister. of course harshad. harshad se reaction
Comments:
Farah: work on your flow and your hand movement and you will go far
Karishma: energy was fantastic i like your poise and style. i liked it alot
Arjun: you were really good. flexibility and athletisim. very well done. fantastic

hiten asked out of naman-megha and shaleen-daljit who do you like? anisha said naman-megha.

scores: 8+8+8=24

3rd Perofmance: Rina From Mumbai
Song: Ringa Ringa

My Opinon: an amazing entry. very orginial. did a great job! very gracful and beautifully done!

Comments:
Arjun: really beautifully danced. i liked the costume. you look beautiful. very graceful. thank you for coming on nb4
karishma: you danced beautifully. the entry was magnificent. when you put fire on your head. it was fabulous. and your dance was wonderful. thank you for entertaining us.
Farah: the entry was very unsual and dangerous. i thought when you were going on the groud you would hit your feet on the tray where the fire was there. very graceful

Score: 9+9+9=27

hiten asked for your favorite jodi she also says naman-megha.
ppcc says she has to go:
hiten: oh you have to go. oh well thank you. tata bye bye
ppcc: no not like that i have to get a patch up all these beautiful girls are here. i need to look beautiful too when i dance.

Hiten says when he think about the grand finale. roonte karhe hote. and she laid her hand on his arm. 
ppcc: now are you okay
hiten: chaat haat

ppcc says she'll give harshad her heart and give all the organs too.  

harshad explained how he likes alisha performance because her dance was so appealing.

4th Performance: Alisha from Indore
Song: Sanjana ji vaari vaari

My Opinon: it was a good performance. she looked nervous to me actually. but nice effort

Comments:
Karishma: you were dancing openly. and your expressions were good
Arjun: you danced very well. keep it up. you'll become a beautiful dancer.
Farah: today out of all the girls, your choreography had the least amount of dance. it was not a stage performance. it looked like you were dancing at home or a party. which takes guts but it lacked in stage performance.

Score: 8+7+8=23

who is you favorite jodi? naman megha again

Harshad said sanjukta dances had lots of acrobats! he was stunned and he had to pick her.

5th Performance: Sanjukta from Kolkatta
Song: Zara Zara touch me  

My Opionon: she did a faboulous job. MINDBLOWING PERFORMANCE! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comments:
all 3 judges give standing ovation!!πŸ‘ Arjun explains in nb they have never seen someone dance like that.
Arjun: unbelieveable. your a gymist, your beat, your graceful, your expressions. everything was absolutly fantastic. and i have to give you a bracelet.
Farah: sanjukta, where are you? you should be on an international level
Karishma: i dont know what to say, all i can do is give you *3 Claps* and a hug

Scores: 10+10+10=30

ppcc also askes who is you favorite jodi?
sanjukta says SHALEEN-DALJIT! ( FINALLY! There expression was so cute) bc i think they are a sweet couple.

hiten askes the judges who is the lucky girl? Harshad first has to come on stage. pb or ppcc tried to grab harshad's hand and he kept pulling it away. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Farah: we'll announce the winner together. 1....2....3......SANJUKTA RAY!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ppcc hands over sanjukta to harshad but says dont ever forget meπŸ˜†
pb or ppcc or whatever the name is (SORRY) did a little dance on the song kaanta nahi kathe ...and the part when your post to say i love you. she says i hate you to harshad and i love you to hiten πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hiten says OYE. and then she leaves. everyone laughs and appaulds. πŸ‘

Farah: i just want to say something to all the other girls. in all of india you were picked. so dont go home disappointed. we're glad your here. its like having 5 winners. you all were excellent
Arjun: you all come on stage please.

everyone comes and congradulates sanjukta, hiten brings out a sign which is a ticket sending sanjukta straight to the grand finale, and flowers.
Hiten: finally talaah for talaash-e-baliye is over. sanjukta you can tell the world on your harshad chopra's baliye and how happy you are. she did. harshad is smiling and laughing. Harshad write on the winning car along with karishma farah, and i think arjun but it didn't show him.

Precap for Tomorrow: Jodi # 5 Kapil Anjali and Jodi# 14 Yash-Gauri shown dancing together on Yama Yama, Yama Yama, Yeh Khoobasurat Sama. Sara and Ali danced to Nazarein Milana.

Shaleen-Naman are shown disputing, well actually not really, mainly just acting to be disputing. Naman says are you ready? Shaleen says lets just decide it today. Lets decide who will win and who will lose. lightening bolt is shown between the two.

KEEP VOTING GUYS!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE JODI! i'll be back tomorrow to update the 2nd half of nach baliye 4 grand finale. Best of luck to both Finalists and their Fans!

Sidd

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanxxx alot 4 th eupdate, waiting 4 yash performances
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely episode
is it Gauri's performance???
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update. ( I missed watching it) So the finalist jodis did not perform in todays epi.

Best of luck to Shaleen Daljeet to WIN.
-Ashoo- thumbnail
yash is going to perform tomorrow with his wife gauri. but no the host gauri was not here in todays episode and had not performed.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update..I cant wait to watch my Harshu..aww he is so adorable...

all the best to both jodis for tomorrow
dumbledore1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the wonderful update!
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! cant wait for finale.
slowdanse thumbnail
thanks...is the finale on saturday?
kaushikbasu thumbnail

Just saw the episode, Sanjukta Ray is already an international performer. She has performed twice in North America Banga Sammelan. She is not only a brillent western dancer, but she is mainly an Indian classical dancer. Also she is/was a student of danse in Rabindra Bharati University of performing Arts.

She is also winner of Bengali channel's dance compition winner and that too by a huge margin.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 15 years ago