Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Have to agree with you Janki. He is phenomenal as the host of DQ. I like him more in this show than in NB. The show is  a success because of him. If the guy sets his mind and heart on anything he is mindblowing. It is pretty obvious that the show excites him enough to give it his best.  And being a naturally friendly, gregarious, flirty guy, he must be really enjoying doing his work.  He is a people's guy, just enjoys being with people. What I like about him is that even when he is being flirty he does not make the women feel cheap or used.  It looks like the women also know the deal. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: optimist

Have to agree with you Janki. He is phenomenal as the host of DQ. I like him more in this show than in NB. The show is  a success because of him. If the guy sets his mind and heart on anything he is mindblowing. It is pretty obvious that the show excites him enough to give it his best.  And being a naturally friendly, gregarious, flirty guy, he must be really enjoying doing his work.  He is a people's guy, just enjoys being with people. What I like about him is that even when he is being flirty he does not make the women feel cheap or used.  It looks like the women also know the deal.

So true Opti.....I agree with each & every word u said!

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Janki.... just as Host...... no no no as everything!!!!

Ofcourse Munee He's just perfect in everything he does.....& we cant never stop loving or appreciating him ever 😳
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for pics shabbir looks good in the pic

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Munee, Opti Akka, janki, Aritha... I think merey liye shoulder and peck pakki then.. hearing all those nice words about him..☺️