FF: Sarak Ke Us Par - Chapter 5 - - Page 5 [21/04]

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Everyone!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm not too sure how FFs are taken in this forum; or really how mine might be taken but I'm giving this a shot anyways.  I have a whole story sketched out but at the moment only the first part is written so if no-one likes the beginning I'll just stop.

P.S. I need a title; any ideas?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I

The sound of twigs snapping, the rustle of leaves and finally she could see him, his shirt dishevelled, his hair unruly, but his face smiling with adoration as he opened his arms and she rushed in to them without a second thought.

"Bhauth dher lagathi."

Her voice was barely above a whisper, not that anyone could hear them amongst the thick crowd of trees that seemed to encircle them in the darkness.

"Aaj kal tho Bapusa ghar se nikhal ne hi ne dethe."

His tone was light, filled with humour but she could sense the tension in the rigid set of his shoulders.  She backed away, watching him curiously and asking the question without words.  He sighed.

"Meri shaadi pakhi ho gayi hai.  Bapusa keh dost ki bethi ke saath."

"Kya who khoobsurat hai?"

Her voice warm as she settled back in to his arms, idly stroking soft patterns against his shirt.

"Shayad'Patha nahi'"

She could tell he was miles away, probably still engrossed in the conversation that had led to the announcement of his wedding.  But suddenly he was there again, with her, as he tilted up her chin and stroked against his thumb against her cheek.

"Meh Simran se shaadi nahi kar saktha."

"Thumhe Bapusa ko dukhi nahi kar na chaye."

His mouth set in a grim line and he looked away, silently watching the play of the shadows before turning back to her.

"Meri shaadi thumse hi hogi; aur Bapusa khushi, khushi thumhe apnayenghe.  Waise bhi, ithni jaldi tho thumhe chutkarha nahi milengha mujhse."

She laughed, a soft musical sound that had him pulling her back in to his arms.  She complied, nestling herself against the warmth of his body and allowed herself to believe that maybe, in the end, it would turn out all right.

Chapter 1

Pooja ducked her head and rushed across the muddy fields, huddling against the thin fabric of her dupatta as a thundercloud rolled overhead and released a flesh torrent of rain.

"Yeh Chachi bhi na.  Bhej diya mujhe uske ke peeche peeche; patha nahi kaha hai who ladki."

Disgruntled, she hurried further and was met with the joyous sounds of laughter and cheering.  The children had come out in the earnest; little girls with loose hair plastered to their faces and young boys dancing, swinging their discarded t-shirts in the air as a bhanjaran beat out a familiar tune with old sticks.  In the midst of it all stood a lone figure, eyes screwed shut, face tilted upwards and laughing with sheer delight as she soaked in the cool water from the clouds.

Pooja groaned and forced her way towards the girl who had joined the children in dancing, her dupatta waving madly as her laughter mingled with the cheers.

"Vrinda, yeh kya kar rahi hai thu?  Zukham hogaya tho Chachi-ji kithni naraaz hogi, janthi hai na thu."

Vrinda laughed, a soft tinkling sound that had Pooja struggling to maintain her annoyance.  It was difficult to say angry with Vrinda when met with her smile.

"Thu hai na mujhe bachane ke liye."

Vrinda swung her around gaily, probing her to join in the dancing until both sisters collapsed against each other, giggling and wet.

"Acha, bauth hogaya.  Jaldi ghar chal warna Baba hum dono ke peeche bhaiyya ko behj degha."

"Phar Teji ko dhoondhne kaun jayegha?"

Both girls laughed and Vrinda bid a hasty goodbye to the cheering children before allowing Pooja to tug her towards a familiar muddy path that led them towards the heart of their village.

Sometimes it was Vrinda who ran ahead, clutching Pooja's hand as both girls splashed in to large, muddy puddles.  At other times it was Pooja who would stop, only to find Vrinda several feet away, but utterly still as she grazed her hands across the crops from the keth, or basked in the cold wind that always seemed to accompany the heavy showers.

"Uffo Vrinda, chal bhi na!"

"Arre, yeh kisne dhia?"

Vrinda grabbed Pooja's hand and peered closely at the heavy kangan circling her sisters wrist.  Pooja gasped and tried to pull away from Vrinda's grip as she stammered out a nervous reply.

"Yeh tho, kuch,,,,matlab kisi ne bhi nahi!"

"Kisi ne tho dhia hai."

Vrinda grinned up at her as she deftly removed the kangan and held it out of Pooja's reach, teasing her sister with a wicked grin.

"Vrinda!"

"Batha kisne dhia hai aur meh thujhe bhabhas dedoon ghi"

Pooja let out a frustrated yell and chased Vrinda across the slippery path, trying to retrieve her kangan but only managing to grasp air as Vrinda giggled and held it aloft.  Suddenly a motorbike came roaring towards them, the engine revving like an angry bull and Pooja exclaimed in surprise as she bumped in to Vrinda and both girls tumbled into a particularly muddy spot.

"Dikhtha nahi hai thumhe!"

The yell was accompanied by a well-aimed sling of wet mud and the driver, who had already chosen to slow down, came to a complete halt.  Pooja gasped and tried to stop Vrinda who was already scrambling to her feet and glaring at the boy who rose from the motorbike; pushing wet locks away from his face to reveal a thunderous expression.

Edited by Tomiko - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
angel is here but cannot read it now cause her eyes is not doing well ri8 but she promise to read it soon darling๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u for starting one sweetie๐Ÿค—

as for the Title hun......what about Destiny or love will find the way?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by angel's life - 15 years ago
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice but yeh shadi wali bat is not good!!!!otherwise very good effort... i hope agay k chapters aur bhi achy hongy thanx 4 the lovely post!!!
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and for title i think hmmmm it should be something like "YEH DIL K RISHTY" wat u think?
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luv it ...yeah shaadi wali baat se daar lagta hai...don't want the same to YuVi...very well written...keep up the good work.
thankx for sharing.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it!๐Ÿ˜Š

Who is this Simra and these lovers that are meeting each other chupke chupke? I'm guessing it's Sharad and Gitika?

Vrinda sounds so care-free, totally different from the show. She seems like a lot of fun. I bet the motorcycle dude is Yug.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. You should definitely continue๐Ÿ˜Š
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woooooo awesome start nibbles(sorry dont kknow ure name๐Ÿ˜ณ)!! loved the first chapter... you have a great writing style hmm very intense and passionate๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† you should definatekey continue ill be waiting to read on๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† keeeep it up!! =D

Love Asma =)

Suga.Point thumbnail
It was REALLY good!!!! ๐Ÿ‘Really looking forward to reading the next chapter!!!! Hope you post some new chapters this weekend cause I need something to keep me busy cause i seriously am dying to knw what happens this monday in TSPLS after todays's episode!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ continue!!! And I agree ashmii, ur wrinting styling is very intense and passionate!!!
Tomiko thumbnail

ZOMG!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It's lovely to see so many readers!๐Ÿค—

Angel: Hope it's nothing to serious - and your eyes have to get better soon, otherwise how are you going to see Yug on screen?๐Ÿ˜‰

Sweetouch:  Thanks sweety....hope my weird hindi wasn't to hard to read.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

zeta: Thankooo....the wedding is a whole different background story though I'm not revealing who it is yet.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ravioli: not revealing the lovers yet....and in the show, Vrinda is the serious whilst Yug is the cute mischevious one.....I thought I'd have a go at switching their roles so get ready for a dark and brooding Yug.๐Ÿ˜ณ

ashmii: any variation of nibbles is fine.๐Ÿ˜†  No ones ever complimented on my writing style before - thankoo-ji!๐Ÿ˜ณ

k_luv:  Oh yeah, it's Friday!๐Ÿ˜’  No more TSPLS until Monday!  Will sart on the next chapter as soon as I can....me also want to know what happens next in this FF.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fashion101 thumbnail
Awesome start love it can't wait to read the next chp hope u continue soon. Love how u make Vrinda sound so care free in the story . 

Luv,

Saniya