28th January Written Update- BANDINI.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sukhs where art thou 😭

Bandini Update 28th January.

Please bear with me, I suck at updating, but since Sukhs didn't update…I guess she is a bit caught up. I will fill in for today.

Naanu comes out of the house doing his regular pooja with the thaali…he finds Mongi (Shoo cute she is) working on something…don't know what it is…but anyways she was looking cute, so yea naanu smiles and puts tika on her forehead. Then he finds Khemi who is working with paapads I think. And he goes to her and puts tikaa on her forehead too and asks khemi where santo is…Khemi tells him that she is at the pond to wash clothes. Naanu finds khemi all upset so he feels very bad and asks her not to be upset…so what this alliance didn't happen, I will find u a better one and will celebrate it on a grand scale. Hehe. Khemi tells naanu that since he wants her to get married in a good home, then why can't Santo get married there instead. Khemi assures naanu that the family is good, the boy is good, and since Khemi has already lived with Nannu all these years, she might as well stay a few more years…and besides she has to take care of Mongi and him too. Khemi doesn't want Santo to stay a spinster for the next 6 years just coz she can't get married. Naanu tells her that the fellow villagers will pass unfriendly comments coz the older sis is still at home while the younger one is getting married. So Khemi questions him if he will keep Santo unmarried for the next 6 years, doesn't he wish all his granddaughters to be happy, and well settled? Naanu is like that's the only wish he has…but he tired now…every morning that he wakes up, he thanks the lord for giving him another day to take care of his responsibilities towards his grandkids. But he wonders why the lord has created such a problem in Khemi's wedding…Khemi disagrees and says that it's not a problem, it's a good thing, that at least Santo's kundali matched and in Santo's marriage lies her happiness. She asks him to say yes to the relationship. Naanu is unsure.

Next scene: Jagmohan with another worker walks into the cafeteria and finds everyone eating in peace, Jagmohan considers this to be a bad things and decides to create a scene…to disrupt the workplace and create a misunderstanding between Dharamraj and the workers. He sees a cockroache on the floor LOL…and yea…he is so dumb.

Next scene: Dharamraj tells Pinakin that they just have 3 days left and the consignment needs to be done. No excuses. Pinakin assures him by saying that the workers are working really hard so it will be done. Just then a peon comes and tells Dharam raj that Jagmohan has stopped the work.

Next scene: Jags tells the workers that look what have we found here in our food…a keeda aka cockroache. Dharam raj is watching his nonsense and calls out to him and walks to him…and asks him what the hell is his problem. Jags says what should I say, see it for yourself…these workers work so hard for you, but you big people eat on your big dinning tables, eat all goody goody stuff and even go to hotels, and this is the kind of food that the workers get. If this continues then how will they work. HONKAY?

Then DR just grabs that plate from him with the cockroach in it…and then goes to a garbage bin and throws the food in it…and in the same plate he gets some food for himself…from the cafeteria buffet thingi and then comes and sits on of those benches in the cafeteria and eats…all the workers are shocked and happy.  Jags is speechless.
DR says he doesn't care who says what but Dharam Raj has never discriminated with his workers. We eat what everybody else eat, food is worshiped at our place, and if one plate gets spoiled, the entire dish is not thrown away hehe, it sounds better in hindi. DR says the food is good, whoever wants to eat, should go ahead. Everyone's mouth starts watering watching DR eat so they go and have the all u can eat buffet LOL, while Jags is left alone, with DR and Pinakin…

DR tells Jagmohan…that he doesn't have the habit of losing…and he hates the people who want to see him or make him lose, understand this very well, as this is free advice LOL. He threatens Jags that from now on don't even dare to try such faltoo…third class – "chichori" act. Jags is visibly embarrassed. DR tells him, that he knows exactly how to get rid of a thorn that comes in his way and if his consignment doesn't leave the factory on time, Jags will definitely leave the village. SAMJHI GAYO NE?

HEHEHe…Jags is scared.

Next scene

Santo comes back home and finds Nannu doing some pottery and thinks of what Khemi told her yesterday…that how much longer will nannu have to work hard for them, Santo feels sad looking at her naanu work so hard she goes to him and starts doing the pottery work by interrupting him. Nannu is confused she tells him that let her work for now, as after she will get married he will have to do it anyways. Nannu is delighted to hear that she has agreed to get married to Mahesh, and so is Khemi. Mongi comes running to find out why is everyone happy…and Khemi tells her that her santo sis is getting married, then mongi is like till yesterday u were getting married na? then khemi says yes but now it's santo's turn. Mongi is like when will she getting married. And all this conversation between Mongi and Khemi is happening as they are doing phugadi u know where u hold hands and go round and round…yea. Well Santo is happy to see her sisters happy and asks the lord for their happiness like this always.

Next scene

Santo is sitting all sad sad in a temple, I mean she looks upset. Just then shashank comes clicking some photos and then he sees Santo and tries to make her talk but she is not interested. Then he gives her a bunch of photos and she doesn't look at it. He forces her to look at them, still she doesn't. And then he asks her is she on a monvrat. She is like no…it's just that a marriage is happening. Shashank misunderstands that it's khemi's wedding and he tries to explain to her that when girls get older they get married na. Santo doesn't say anything. He said that he is leaving Dharampur…she kinda seems shocked. He says that he will back after 2-3 days and that he has a lot to talk to her about, so asks her to take some time out for him. Santo doesn't say anything…but before leaving he offers his hand for a handshake…santo looks at it but doesn't shake his hand. He is kinda upset. Then he gets ready to leave and he says take care and bye and all and is about to take her pic one last time before he leaves but she holds his hand and stops him from taking the pic…and then he leaves. Santo gets up and goes to see if he really left and just one she thinks he is gone he takes a pic and she breaks into a laugh…that was cute. And then she starts looking at her photos that he had clicked. They both look at each other and laugh…that was nice moment.

Next scene:

Mahesh comes into the workroom with some sweets and offers it to his fellow workers and gives them the news of his marriage. Everyone congratulates him. Then Jags comes and asks him the same question and Mahesh tells him that his kundali matched with Santo not Khemi and the marriage is in 2 days as there was no other auspicious day for the next 8 months. Jags is happy…fake happy or what I don't know…but then Mahesh leaves and then Jags decides to make the most of this situation. He tells the workers that they should help Madhav Solanki with the wedding preparations as it will just take 2-3 hours. Jags talks to himself that DR won't be able to do anything about it as it is wedding in one of the workers' family. So Jags and the workers plan to help Madhav Solanki for 2-3 hours tomorrow, but Jags is confident that he will be able to stretch those hours into even more. And if the workers are with him at the wedding then who will remain to finish the consignment? He says to himself that finally he has got the opportunity that he was looking for.

Preview: DR tells Pinakin that tonight he will stay in the factory himself. And with the first sunshine tomorrow the consignment should leave the factory, ask all the workers, and their families to work tonight. Pinakin tells DR that all the workers tonight won't be able to work for two hours. DR asks why? Now whats the problem? Pinakin tells him that it's Madhav Solanki's granddaughter's wedding…DR is like so what…my work won't be done? Tell all the workers that no one is gonna leave my work and that's my order.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanksssssssssssss Sammie Betaaaaaa........I haven't read yet, but I have been waiting. It takes a lot of time and patience to do such detailed write up. I don't have such patience. So, thankooo MOTA BHAI. I won't call you DORIS, thats just criminal. LUBB YOU.
~Wicked~ thumbnail
OK, now I have to see him and enjoy him and go 😍. It was a awesome update, so, do not apologise.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Your welcome Tabs.😉 Yeh toh mera farz tha...jab meri sukhs nahin update karegi toh i will do...i hope sukhs is okay...i miss her. 😭
I will call her and find out.
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Mota Bhai please don't use the 😉 icon, I find it creepy and I don't get it at all. Suks maybe tied up with something, hopefully something nice like movies and party, rather then studying.

Also, why would Madhav Solanki make the wedding date the same as the deadline of the consignment? He knows how imp this consignment is to his Malik. He knows that his Malik gave him back the job and got the groom for his grand daughter as well. All the workers under him will attend the wedding. Why? Wedding ekdin bad mein nehi ho sakta keya? Am I missing something here?

PS: So why did you use 😉 after, "you are welcome Tabs". Didn't get that 😕.
Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
gr8t update sammie...

@wicked: the date had to b the same or else why would DR and santu get married..kahani mein kuch illogical twist to hona hi tha
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
😉 what's wrong with the wink. 😕 gawd! i shuld have used it before? my wink is different...i use it for my friends when they thank me. it's like my way of saying oh no problem... sab chalta hai. u find winks creepy. fine u won't get my winks anymore 😵
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Thanks Erum. but guys the wedding is not the same day as the consignment but a day later...
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ oh thanx for clearing tht..but still why would nanaji wanna keep wedding where he has to work day and night till the day before the wedding..
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Sammie - that was a fab update.

Hope DM is able to get rid of  slimeball Jaggu the HONKAY guy soon. Hope Nanaji sends the workers back to the factory saying that the consignment comes first. That will be one more slap on Jaggu's face.