Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Seriously ... im still laughing ... chandra's dressing .... 🤣🤣

ada poga amma Chandra dress like she from the show India Worst Top Mondel😃😳.....I just wonder till now how she came in first place😳
😳
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THanks for the updat nets na👏

⭐️  update

This is going be a good battle now poor Chandra Gujumani how much enemies are going to build up day by day😳

Oru Kalvi Where in the Heck is Neelambri😕......Neegalam nanam cheechi Naguallaram Roba Wanting her where is she😕

Starting from day MY business here is to Hunt down this Neelambari.............Anybody Ready to jump into this ride with me we will travel around the world😳????

⭐️Edited by Kutty Simba - 15 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netz for the updates.

It is very interesting to watch Chandra's accessories.  Like, yesterday, during the opening ceremony of the building, I think she was wearing the lengga.  But I loved the way she looked good in her necklace.  Because she has long slim neck, the big chakra designed necklace looked superb on her.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
this is getting more and more interesting
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Netz for the updates.

It is very interesting to watch Chandra's accessories.  Like, yesterday, during the opening ceremony of the building, I think she was wearing the lengga.  But I loved the way she looked good in her necklace.  Because she has long slim neck, the big chakra designed necklace looked superb on her.

and she had a nethi chudi on her forehead 😆😆😆
netra_rama thumbnail
Agreed brinny ... looks like new intro character's got something to do with chandramathi ... 😍 Atleast this seria does not have much opparis or character's getting killed!!!! 😔
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat.

This getting more interesting everyday and hope it maintains that way.

BRAVO to the crew of Kalasam. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra and Pat...
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks pat for the updates ..

Looks like there is link betwee deva and chandramathi. One part deva says he will never let go of Chandra for destroying his vansam .... cud aish be his daughter then???/ Ummm really interesting. Story is moving in a fast phase.

This rajagopal .. his sick man. Now his gona use aish for his own benefits .. grrrr the happiness on his face when aish says she loves his son nu ....