Bandham Jan 27 -30 09 discussion

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks neela for doing the update.  I missed the first part today and so I was periodically checking this site to see if the update was up.  I am not sure I am following Shantha's line of thought and the logic there - he knows he did not father the child, now why ask for a tissue test and how can they match?  I am confused here😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was about to update this early this afternoon, but was wondering if that was right on my part to do when there were some professional updaters.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks you so much for the updates and ur superb comments Neela..

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neelambari

I was about to update this early this afternoon, but was wondering if that was right on my part to do when there were some professional updaters.

Thanks for the updates Neela. No one is professional updaters here...." wrong title" for us updaters.
In fact since Nithya could not do today she requested to do the updates and I came here to post my updates...and here it is yours is posted already.

Sorry in my Pm to you I mentioned wrong name...instead Nithya I wrote Netra.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update Neela & Nithya.

Nithila is always late in understanding.

intha odi pudichu villayadru villayadu eppo nikum. Be careful sakthi loosu will take 1 lakh and run away easily. he is a very clever loosu.
Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
   sorry I did screw up with the updates. You guys must have done it in a better way. My apologies to you people for screwing this up.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ...

I knew Jeeva wud use her brain atleast. Nithila😡 just needs some shakes. But i think the reason why NIthila believes him is because he had mention some birth mark 😕... probably he noticed it while saving her last time.

OMG 😲dun tell me anand gona sacrifice himself naa.... poor guy. though he was a bad guy at the beggining, he had his reasons for it.  him dying .... 😭

But Eljay, i think santha checking the tissue now makes sense. I think the baby belongs to shanta after all. and this wud stop anandh from dying upon knowing the fact the baby is not his. BTW can someone tell me if they had done DNA test for anand and the baby?? did any kind of that scene took place?

guru sir .. r u around? yenna rombha naala silent and no PM? Busy va? 😍
atina thumbnail
Thanks for the super updates ma Nithya.......

Neenga summa irukkum bothu...why don't you start writing a book yaar...? you are that good.....hATS OFF TO YOU nITHYA.....

Unga comments...made me laugh like mad....it is so hilarious and thanks a bunch again ma.....

from your
fan
atina thumbnail
what I rememer...so far...NO DNA thingy was mentioned even in the court scens........so......let us wait and see.....

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh really atinama .. thanks ... i was curious about this.