27 Jan- Written update!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

January 27,2009

The episode begins with the eldest sister, working on her earthen pots late at night when she is suddenly disturbed by some sounds coming from near the lake. She gets up to see that there is a wedding procession going on .. she looks at the bride bidding goodbye to her parents and imagines herself as the bride- bidding goodbye to the people she loves. Tears fill her eyes. .Santo, who approaches her from behind asks her why she is crying.

Khemi tells her that the fact that she will be separated from her family saddens her…Santo tells her that her future husband lives just 3 houses away! She can come visit them whenever she wants.. just then, Mongi, the youngest sister reminds her that her husband,Ramesh's family makes really good sweets and they make sheera every Friday .. she loves Sheera .. so she'll come visit her everyday.

Mongi too gets emotional and tells her not to forget them after her wedding. Khemi tells her sisters that she can never ever forget her.

The next morning,

Ramesh's parents are getting Khemi's kundali matched with Ramesh's and the astrologer tells them that they should not go ahead with the wedding. He tells them that Khemi cannot marry for the next 6 years because of a fault in her planetary positions. Ramesh's parents are worried and tell the astrologer that now they are in a fix, because getting Ramesh married to Madhav's grand-daughter was not their wish, but malik's command..They wonder how they are going to refuse malik ..

Madhav is cleaning the cow when an excited Santo comes and tells him that she is already busy in making advance preparations for her sister's wedding. She tells him she is going to theit Goddess's wishing well .. to ask something for her sister. Madhav smiles.

When Santo is gone, Ramesh's parents come and tell Madhav that they have no problem with the marriage .

M : That is so good to hear .. Khemi will be delighted ..

Ramesh's dad : I am not talking about Khemi, I am talking about your middle grand-daughter Santo … maybe you did not realize, but you gave me both the kundalis at once.. maybe it was not your fault .. Khemi cannot marry my son .. infact she cannot marry anyone for the next 6 years. . we got Santo's kundali checked as well .. she is a good match for my son.. I seek Santo's hand in marriage for my son, Ramesh.

M: But that is impossible – I cannot just get Santo married .. before Khemi ..

Ramesh's dad : I don't know about that… malik wanted Ramesh to marry your grand-daughter but he never specified which one ..rest assured, I will never change my decision on Khemi not being eligible to marry my son … regarding the malik, you think how you face him !

Ramesh's parents leave. Madhav is worried once again and Khemi is just heartbroken. She sets to look out for Santo ..

Unaware of what has been happening at her house,

Santo is in the market buying some mud .. yes buying mud for making earthen pots and lamps for her sister's wedding. Shashank is busy clicking photographs of Mongi who is perched on his motorbike.

M : You know what? My sister is getting married .. that's why my sister there is buying so much of mud .. to make lamps for the wedding ..

This comment from Mongi leads Shashank to think that Santo is getting married .. he is saddened..

M : Me and Santo didi are going to dance a lot at our sister's wedding .. you are invited too! Click some photographs as well ..

Shashank is relieved that Mongi is talking about Khemi, and not Santo .. He goes over to Santo and asks her if she needs any help with loading the mud on to the bullock-cart .. Santo challenges him to control the bullock-cart and take her safely to her house. Shashank accepts the challenge but fails miserably .. dashing the cart into all the villagers in the way .. the women folk of the village drag down Shashank and start hitting him while Santo and Mongi enjoy the scene.. Shashank laughs back at them ..

Santo is at the wishing well, and is about to toss the coin over into the well when Khemi catches the coin –

S : Why did you catch the coin? I wanted to ask the Goddess to get your married soon! If you throw a coin into this well, you get what your heart wishes..

K : Is it so ? Let me try ..

Saying so, Khemi throws the coin into the well and tells Santo that she wished her sister got married soon. Santo tells her that this is what she wished for as well .. Khemi corrects her and tells her that Santo, and not herself is going to get married. Khemi tells her all that happened and tells Santo to go ahead and marry Ramesh .. but Santo is too shocked and runs away .. leaving behind a helpless Khemi ..

Madhav is upset about the turn of events – his friend Parshuram tells him not to think much and get Santo married .. anyways Santo was to turn 18 soon .. Madhav objects.. Parshuram tells him that Khemi cant get married now .. no one will marry her for the next 6 years .. what is the problem in getting Santo married off? Madhav is still not convinced.. Santo comes in running, Khemi on her tail .. both crying ..

Santo declares to her nanaji that she will not be bound in a relationship which is bound for her sister .. she goes away .. Khemi and nanaji are very sad ..

Shashank and his friend Madhu are talking about Dharampur and how their research is over when Madhu teases him by Santo's name .. She asks him if he likes Santo.. he does not answer but his silence tells Madhu everything .. she reminds him not to get distracted because they have to return to Surat the day after tomorrow .. Shashank tells her he will return to Dharampur because he has found something priceless.. Madhu tells him that if he's thinking about Santo, he should be careful because he belongs from a very rich family.. and there is a huge divide b/w him and Santo ..

Santo is washing clothes at the nearby lake .. where Khemi convinces her to accept her destiny and marry Ramesh – relieving nanaji of one of his big duties ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much member of RR/DM's angels.......lolzzzz now let me go and read all about our man😳
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
fab update sukhi...so we have the kundali issue but tht doesnt link how would DR come in the scene...cant wait for next epi

Erum
ronitfan thumbnail
Thanks Angel and Erum ..

I know that this episode will not interest the people who are watching this show ONLY for DM .. but yes this episode relaly gave us a preview as to how Shashank actually feels for Santo ..

I am just excited for the next episode really!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok I'm leting u all know that I will not be watching it,no DM me no watch😔
ronitfan thumbnail
Aww dont be sad yaar .. I know it's  a tad dissapointing after an entire day's wait .. but surely he'll come back with a bang tomorrow night!

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suks, 😭 pura din wait ky and not even a glimpse....Thankoo for such a detailed update. You are too good. So this Shanshak is interested in Santo, he can take her na.....marry and take her away...koi harj nehi.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaar angel...after reading the upi....me was thinking the same.....

no RR no, me skipping epi.....

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AM skipping as well, I am not feeling to well
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I saw it...even though DM wasnt there, it was still good coz like sukhs said...Shashank loves Santo...and Santo agrees to marry Ramesh...or Mahesh. I really liked how much santo and Khemi love each other. the preview scene between Shashank and Santo is so cute...hehe

And Angel watch it...its cute, no DM but i loved how Khemi tells santo whoever comes to marry u is ur RAJKUMAR...i was like awww hehehe