26 January- Written update!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

26 January 2009

Rating : Absolutely friggin awesome ! LOL

Let's get on with it –

The episode starts with Dharamraj returning home after his day at work. As he goes to the dining table and gets himself a glass of water, he starts talking as if someone was present in the room –

"How are you? Yes today there was a lot of work .. tired? Yes I am tired .. actually I am worried about this consignment .."

As he continues this monologue, he proceeds to place some valuables below the deity's idol and lights some incense sticks ..

"Your sister , Sulekha , look at her luck .. she got to marry a diamond merchant .. but her husband, my sadu bhai – Virat – he loves his diamonds more than his wife.. but not me, for me you are my koh-i-noor .. my diamond forever .."

"Anyways leave all this work talk .. it's been so long since I've actually sat down with you and have had dinner with you… all this work gets to me.. anyways let me take my bath , then we'll have dinner together.."

He places the incense sticks on a counter and goes to take his bath. As he turns around, we get to see the portrait of his dead wife .. the incense sticks placed fondly in her memory..

The next morning,

Ramesh and his family come to Madhav Solanki's house to fix Ramesh's wedding with Khemi, Santo's elder sister, on DM's bidding. Madhav says he's thankful to malik for making sure his grand-daughter gets a good husband. The sisters tease Khemi as she keeps staring at the person who could be her future husband. As she greets the guests with refreshments, nanaji introduces her to the boy's family .. the boy's father asks for Khemi's kundali .. and tells Madhav that if their astrologer is satisfied with the wedding, it will take place in 15 days .. Madhav is taken aback at the deadline , to which Ramesh's mother tells him that there is no other auspicious date for the wedding 8 months from the date 15 days later – thus the urgency ..Madhav agrees. Ramesh and his parents leave.. leaving behind an excited Salonki family ..

The same day , at the diamond works ,

Dharamraj has called over his religious mentor – his Guruji – who he always consults for any problem to talk about the consignment and the problems he is facing because of his Sadu bhai ..

Dharamraj first takes the Guruji to the special polishing room where all the units are lead by Madhav Solanki .. As they enter the room, everyone stands up and greets them with respect, Madhav steps ahead and tells DM that he wants to talk to him –

DM : Yes .. what is the matter?

M : Malik ..Whatever you have done for my grand-daughter by sending such a good proposal for her marriage has made me indebted to you forever .. for a moment, when you threw me out of my job , I was scared .. but you are great malik .. I forgot that you are the hand that feeds us all .. who has always wiped our tears..who always takes care of us .. you are great malik .. you are like God ..

Madhav goes on to try and touch his feet but DM stops him..

DM : What are you doing? I cant let you touch my feet.. you are elder to me in age ..

M : But you are greater than me in your deeds and your status ..

DM : I am no God Madhav chacha … I am just trying to be a good person .. (flashes a rare smile) .. and afterall you all are like my family .. anyways I have made another decision, additional to the 4 times salary that I am paying you for this month, if you finish the consignment on time, all workers will get their 4 months' salary as a bonus ..

All the workers are delight. Pinakin flashes a rare smile wheras Guruji is just analyzing DM's behaviiour.Jagmohan gives a sly look to his colleague .. and his mind starts running…

DM, Guruji and Pinakin leave the polishing room, Pinakin tells DM that he  has done a really good job by doing all this for Madhav because this has spurred the workers to work harder .. the people of Dharampur need love and respect more than they need money .. DM has played his cards right ..

Dharamraj asks Guruji whether he did the right thing .. Guruji stares back at him and retorts –

"When the tide of time is going against you, you have to do good deeds.."

Saying so, Guruji leaves, with both Dharamraj and Pinakin stunned by his repartee..

Santo, excited at people coming with wedding proposals for her sister, goes to her neighbour's house to get some henna leaves for preparing mehndi .. as she is plucking some leaves, she overhears Jagmohan talking to some people from the factory –

Worker : Today, Pinakin came up to me and asked how you got hold of the money in such a short time ..

J : I hope you have not told him anything ..

Worker : Ofcourse I have not told him anything .. but if Malik asks you about the money , what will you say? What if he comes to know that the money you gave to him , was actually Madhav Solanki's?

J : Sshhh .. shhh ! Keep quiet ..

Saying so, Jagmohan scouts the area hoping there was no one listening to him but he spots Santo there ..

J: Santo, what are you doing here?

S : That money belongs to my grand-father .. if you don't return it to him, I will tell malik..

J : You? Tell the malik? If you dare tell him anything , you will have to pay for it very heavily .. make sure this truth stays till you only ..

A voice booms from behind him ..

"The truth has reached where it should have .. the truth has reached malik .."

Turning back in horror, Jagmohan sees DM staring at him ..

DM : You .. Jagmohan.. union leader – what great leaderships you have displayed! I should have known better ..

Chokri (to Santo) – tell your father that malik has forgiven his dues ..

And you Jagmohan, you will return Madhav's money to this girl.. right now ..

J : But malik ..

DM : (signaling with his hand to stop) – This instant, this moment ..

Shutting him up, DM leaves the place .. Santo is very happy .. and she buys back the cow and the calf from Parshuram and gives the remaining money to her grandfather, to help meet the expenses of Khemi's wedding when it happens. The entire family is happy to see things going all right for them ..

Dharamraj is in his cabin, looking at the daily output record – furious at Pinakin –

DM : What is all this Pinakin? Only this much production last night? If we go on by this rate, we will never get the work done!

Pinakin is about to reply when DM gets a phone call from Virat Sanghvi ..

V : Jai Shri Krishna sadu-bhai .. Sulekha was remembering you ..

DM : Was she? Or did you just want to know what was going on in my factory?

V : I already do .. I already do .. I just wanted to talk to you ..

DM  : I know what you want to tell me .. no body from Surat is willing to come work in Dharampur, and I know you are instrumental in doing that .. but don't worry Virat, no matter how hard you try , you will never succeed at this ..

V: I know all the in and outs of your factory sadu-bhai .. how I know that? Don't ask me that.. I hope you are listening to me carefully ..

DM : Yes .. listening to you .. and understanding each bit of what you are saying… I will get back to you ..

Virat hangs up and looks happily at Jagmohan.. giving him 3 lacs .. as an extended bribe..

DM looks at Pinakin angrily and tells him that Jagmohan is conspiring against him with Virat (recalling the sound of the revolving bracelet on the table during the phone call)

P : So why don't you fire him?

DM : No I cant do that .. I know he's a traitor … but he's the union leader .. firing him right now means inviting the ire of all the workers .. I will make sure the workers kick him out of the factory themselves..

DM is at home when Pinakin gets a phone call telling him that the workers from Rajkot, too have been stopped from coming to Dharampur by Virat Sanghvi. DM is furious on knowing this .. and wonders what is going wrong ..

Guruji enters and tells DM that his sadu-bhai is not what is wrong, his planets are wrong..

He goes on to tell DM that he is under the bad-influence of Saturn for the next two years, a period which started the day the consignment was given jointly to him and Virat ..

G : For one full cycle you have enjoyed complete monopoly in your field .. and now with one sadu-bhai .. you are losing it all?

DM : No .. nothing has been lost ..

G : But you will .. Dharamraj.. look at everything .. for the first time you have changed your decision .. taken a worker back to your fold after firing him .. not getting workers from Rajkot because of Virat .. all these are just obstacles because of your planets and their positions ..

DM : I don't know about my planets .. but you do – you have always taken me out of such problems .. what is the solution this time? Building hospitals, schools? Or donating gold and silver?

G : Marriage ..

DM : Marriage? Whose ?

G : Yours ..

DM is totally stunned and anger flashes through his eyes .. he moves away from Guruji –

D : If it had not been for you Guruji, I would have killed any other person saying that to me.. for me, no one can take Subhadra's place .. no one .. I cannot re-marry…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
what an episode Sukhs...just reading the update i m speechless. the episode has everything, it's moving too fast. i can't wait to see the actual episode OMg, this is just fantastic, so much of our DM. how does Subhadara look like...aww he loves her so much, awwww!!
Why does he have to remarry shee yaar!!

awesome update sukhs!!
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update Ronitfan..

Am new to this forum, but have been watching this show since day one.. had a gut feel it would be awesome.. and it is.. purely coz of Ronit Roy..

The guy rocks in this show..

I would surely keep tabs on the show through your updates.. 😊

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
what an episode Sukhs...just reading the update i m speechless. the episode has everything, it's moving too fast. i can't wait to see the actual episode OMg, this is just fantastic, so much of our DM. how does Subhadara look like...aww he loves her so much, awwww!!
Why does he have to remarry shee yaar!!

awesome update sukhs!!

Thank you so much Samosa !

The episode was fantastic - you GOT to watch the last scene where DM figured out that the person infiltrating his ranks was Jagmohan , he was dressed in a jet black kurta !!

What a treat to the eyes ..😳
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Welcome morningdew!!
u r right RR rocks the show...keep posting!

-sammie
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: morningdew

Thanks for the detailed update Ronitfan..

Am new to this forum, but have been watching this show since day one.. had a gut feel it would be awesome.. and it is.. purely coz of Ronit Roy..

The guy rocks in this show..

I would surely keep tabs on the show through your updates.. 😊

Heyy !!

Welcome to the forum dew⭐️

Its always so heartening to get a reply from a silent member .. hehehhe just kidding !
Yes the show is really very different and very enjoyable .. and Ronit plays a HUGEEE role in doing that too!!

Kudos to him for trying and making this successful!

Keep visiting .. you can call me Sukhi ...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Jet black kurta OMG!!
He should wear such dark colors it suits him very well, i was already impressed with the way he looked in the maroonish kurta OMG!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so so so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweetheart for this mindblowing update and awesome epi👏
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure, angel...

@ Sammie -

It's so rare that Ronit can carry both contrasting colors - dark and light with equal grace and charm ! so very rare .. and so DELICIOUS ..hehhehe
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG ...OMGGGGGGGG....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG      

SUKS KEYA KIYA TUNE YAAR...WHAT AN UPDATE! ME TU VERY DEADDDDDD   ... OMIGOSH, HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS MUCH AND HE SMILED. I LUBB HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............HE SMILED AND HE IS THAT MUCH LUBB WITH HIS DEAD WIFE...I LUBB HIM MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........I DUNNO WHY, BUT LETS DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

BLACK KURTA BHI, MY FAV..................I DUNNO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME WHILE I WATCH THE SHOW TODAY.

I LUBB YOUUUUUUUUUUU MY MUNGPHALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PS: I am really, really sorry for the caps, won't happen again. I am toooooooo excited and couldn't help.

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago