Personal diary of Aastha Chaudhary - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
The memory of that day is troubling me

A page from the personal diary of Aastha Chaudhary

Tomorrow, 23rd of Jan, is the last day of shoot of my show Babul Ka Aangan Chhootey Na. Exactly a year ago, on the same day we saw the first telecast of our show. It was such a memorable day for me. Today, the memory of that day is troubling me.

I can't stop reminiscing how happy I was. Not just me but every one on the sets was so happy and excited. The entire cast and crew was eagerly waiting for the telecast and all of us watched the first episode together. I can't explain how special it was.

The set of Babul… was like a home to me. All of us used to spend around 15-16 hours a day on the sets. Now that the show is abruptly going off air, I am very sad. But more than anything else, I am sad for the crew members who are dependent on this show to run their kitchen. It feels very bad whenever a show comes to an end. Every one felt that the news of our show going off air was merely a rumour until an announcement was made on the sets that the show was going off air on February 5.

Now that I have free time on my hand, I will be going back home to meet my parents. Once I return I will start looking for work and I will take up something only if I really like it. I do not mind sitting at home but I will only take up work that I like. At the moment, I am keen on playing a young character but I feel it will be difficult getting such a role after playing the role of a bahu. Though, I don't mind playing a bahu once again. I never had an issue playing such a role. Unlike many other actresses, I always wanted to play the typical protagonist of a daily soap doing rona dhona as these kinds of roles soon get popular with the masses. Viewers sympathise with them and adore them.

I don't know where my life will head from here on but I will make a point to stay in touch with the cast and crew of this show. Babul… and its team will always stay close to my heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
best of luck to u aastha u r a pretty gal