CONGRATULATION SHAJIT !! GOOD LUCK FOR FINALS,

jeetu19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ALTHOUGH I AM LITTLE DISSAPOINTED 😲FOR THE LOW SCORES THEY GOT. BUT I WISH THEY HAD NOT TAKEN THE RISK OF THE SKATES. ACTUALLY ITS THEIR BRILLANT CHOREOGRAPHERS.......I MEAN IMAGIN LEARNING SKATES IN 4 DAYS!!!!!.....AMAZING.!!....I WAS REALLY HEART BROKEN TO SEE THEM ALL CRYING 😭AND IT CLEARLY SHOWS AFTER KARISHMA CRIED THAT THE PLACE SHALEEN AND DALJIT HAVE MADE IN THE HEARTS OF JUDGES AND US IS MINDBLOWING.......

PLEASE GUYS LET'S NOT FORGET THEIR BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES IN THE PAST....THE AUIDIENCE MEMORY IS VERY SHORT LIVED SO WE SEE THE IMPROVEMENT OF NAMAN AND MEGHA WHICH IS GOOD. BUT IF DALJIT AND SHALEEN HAS SCORED A LITTLE LESS ITS MORE VISIBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE PERFECT JOB IN THE PAST....THIS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE BAD ...ITS THEIR CONCEPT WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN  AVOIDED AND DIDN'T CLICK WITH THE JUDGES. I FEEL LIKE CRYING TOO...I AM DIE HARD FAN OF THIS COUPLE AND I CRIED TOO WITH ALL OF THEM.

IF ANYONE OF YOU FEEL THE SAME. PLEASE LET'S SUPPORT THEM ALL OUT . THINGS CAN GO WRONG FOR THEM TOO. COME ON GUYS.....AFTER ALL THEY ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS NOT GOD.....BUT THEY ARE GUTSY AND LOVELY PEOPLE....LETS SUPPORT THEM ALL OUT. LET'S PLEASE GIVE THEM DOUBLE THE VOTING...THEY DESERVE TO WIN FOR SURE👏. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU ALL BUT I AM ALL SET TO MAKE THEM WIN.....LET'S DO IT PLEASE......I APPEAL TO ALL THE DIE HARD FANS TO STAY UNITED IN THE TIMES OF TROUBLE FOR OUR FAV JODI.....JODI NO 11 SHALEEN AND DALJIT😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruggers thumbnail

HEY I TOTALL AGREE WITH U YAAR....THEY ARE THE MOST DESERVING JODI........I WISH AND PRAY THAT THEY WIN THE SHOW..RATHER THEY ARE ALREADY THE WINNERS.......I JUST DONT LIKE THE FAKE SMILES OF NAMAN AND MEGHA ..........OOPS IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING AND DISGUSTING.....AND WHAT DANCE YAAR....I DONT REALLY SEE THE CHEMISTRY IN THEM AS IS IN SHALJIT .........THEY ARE THE TRUE AND THE DESERVING WINNERS..............I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO DO MY BIT ASA FAR AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DESERVING JODI WINS!!!!!!!!!

Love.Karantacks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, please vote for shaleen and daljit!!!!!!!
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exctly..i made the same point in the other topic whre ppl were like *we wud STOP campaigned for shaleen-daljeet becoz they were soo bad yest..nd now go for naman-meghna*...  that is so stupid of ppl... diju forgot their baa khuda tumhi ho performnace😳... their consistenlY-well performaNces wid ON-30... even when shaleen had migrane pains, they were still tryin to keep up with their performance...nd just becoz they messed up their 1-2 performnaces...doesnt mean they aint good or nethin... im soooooooooooooooooooooo happie they made to the finale..yayy i screamed so LOUD..my czn came running as to wht happnd..nd huggd my aunt reall tite.. lol....

Yeah everyone keep voting three times more than before... yayy!!😃
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI everyone ...i am a big fan of Shaleen Daljit....i had read somwhere in the forum that we can vote online as well..

Can anyone tell me where?
dumbledore1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanforums

HI everyone ...i am a big fan of Shaleen Daljit....i had read somwhere in the forum that we can vote online as well..

Can anyone tell me where?

You totally can. Go on www.myspace.com/nb . You can vote 20 times per account and id. Tell all your friends to vote too if they aren't aware.
Edited by dumbledore1 - 15 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumbledore1

You totally can. Go on www.myspace.com/nb . You can vote 20 times per account and id. Tell all your friends to vote too if they aren't aware.

Thanx a lot dear...i had given 20 votes to Shaleen and Daljit and am proud that they won.